Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

I think Chris' dad was 58 - not that old by today's standards.
    I give Chris a lot of credit for turning this down.
    I hope he doesn't change his mind. Much as I love the guy, I don't want to see him having to put up with all the bimbettes that MF would dangle before him on the show. He deserves better.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Im glad Chris said "Thanks but no thanks". I wonder who they will pick none of the guys from this season will bring in the viewers that Chris would. I just hope it is not Kirk that will cure me from watching the show next season. I just can't with him he reminds me too much of Jake ick
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I bet Chris has already signed on the dotted line, just trying to play it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4042054;
    Im glad Chris said "Thanks but no thanks". I wonder who they will pick none of the guys from this season will bring in the viewers that Chris would. I just hope it is not Kirk that will cure me from watching the show next season. I just can't with him he reminds me too much of Jake ick
    If CL said no, and good for him if he did, looks like I will actually get my life back for a season! None of the guys from Ali's season hold my interest in the least bit to watch for a whole season.

Chris has twitter now, so we can still follow him. He seems extremely happy, so it's all good for me!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4042057;
    I have said all along listening to his interviews, he doesn't sound in the least bit interested in doing it. His answers on the subject have not swayed one bit. I will be truly shocked if they can talk him into it. I do believe that he has turned it down.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 12:22 PM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

I think it's funny that they consider CH to be the best "closer" they got!

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4042057;
    I really don't think so we have many sources including are very own Bloomers saying that he has turned the offer down many times! Good for him. He can find his special lady all on his own he doesn't need MF's manipulations and bus revving up to eat him alive. As much as I love and adore the guy I am very happy he turned it down. Even better it sounds like he has MF in the puty of his hands LMAO sounds like he is practically begging him to do it
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Ali, Roberto and Kiptyn will be at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation “Uncork The Cure” charity fundraiser event tomorrow in San Diego.

CFF 2010 Uncork the Cure

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4042095;
    Ali, Roberto and Kiptyn will be at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation “Uncork The Cure” charity fundraiser event tomorrow in San Diego.

CFF 2010 Uncork the Cure
    Yay! They will finally meet Kiptyn. Sounds like a great event.

Some Chris pics from last weekend at the race.

This one is just so HAWT OMG

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4042078;
    I really don't think so we have many sources including are very own Bloomers saying that he has turned the offer down many times! Good for him. He can find his special lady all on his own he doesn't need MF's manipulations and bus revving up to eat him alive. As much as I love and adore the guy I am very happy he turned it down. Even better it sounds like he has MF in the puty of his hands LMAO sounds like he is practically begging him to do it
    The last thing I heard a few days ago was that they have still been asking, and there has been no settled decision.

Do we know at what point filming starts or when the new Bachelor will officially be announced?

Closed Thread