Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by luvstx;4041737;
    Don't think it's connected to he radio interview....or at least they don't mention Newport in their ads of it and Newport would not receive that FM station.

Where's the pic?
    he tweeted the pic about 2 hours ago on his twitter page
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4041735;
    I have read several of these stories. They all seem to say the same thing. He has been offered the gig but so far has declined but insiders say they are not giving up on him yet because reluctant bachelors make the best kind.
    Maybe the producers are just trying to keep Chris name in the news to see what kind of response they get. You know they like to say when they announce the new bachelor or ette the person chosen was due to overwhelming response from viewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think the responses are mostly CL's TOO GOOD for this silly show I think he's the first Bachelor/ette candidate with such a response.

Bachelorette Ali Plans Double Date With Tenley and Kiptyn

Even though they once fought for the same man on The Bachelor, Ali Fedotowsky insists she has no beef with her former competitor Tenley Molzahn. In fact, the recently engaged Bachelorette reveals that she's even rooting for Molzahn and Kiptyn Locke to win big on the Bachelor Pad!

"Obviously, I'm biased. Tenley is a friend of mine," Fedotowsky, 25, told UsMagazine.com at the Give & Get fete in West Hollywood Monday. "I think Tenley and Kiptyn will be doing a double date soon. So, those two, I will be rooting for them."

And though she's rooting for Molzahn, 26, and Locke, 32, to nab the $250,000 prize, Fedotowsky admitted that she doesn't have what it takes to compete on the show.

"I'm way too competitive," she said. "I would have never, never done it. I would have been a wreck on that show."

In the meantime, the former Facebook advertising account executive is busy settling into life away from the cameras with fiance Roberto Martinez, 26.

"It's like all of those amazing wonderful things he did for me on the show; I always thought, 'Will all of these things transfer over into real life?' And he's just as ever romantic as he was then," Fedotowsky told Us.

As for her upcoming nuptials, the reality star said she plans to lean on former Bachelorette DeAnna Pappas -- who announced her own engagement last week -- for wedding planning advice.

"I've been going to weddings my whole life, but for me, I don't know where to begin," she admitted. "So, I'm like, if you know 'don't ever go to this place' or 'don't ever make the mistake of doing this,' share those things with me! So, we haven't yet, but once we get into the planning process we will share lots of tips."
    News - Bachelorette Ali Plans Double Date With Tenley and Kiptyn - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4041741;
    I think the responses are mostly CL's TOO GOOD for this silly show I think he's the first Bachelor/ette candidate with such a response.
    I honestly don't get why people rag on this show by calling it silly & lame; when it's clear that they watch it... and are attached enough to Chris to comment on him being too good for it. doesn't make sense to me. I'm anxious to hear the change in tone when he decides to do it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4041860;
    I honestly don't get why people rag on this show by calling it silly & lame; when it's clear that they watch it... and are attached enough to Chris to comment on him being too good for it. doesn't make sense to me. I'm anxious to hear the change in tone when he decides to do it.
    Well, most of us watch it for entertainment values. MF continues to cast media-hungry contestants, that's why the show became so silly. Most contestants either have applied to other reality shows or are only on it to push their media or acting or modeling or singing career.

I know MF won't stop doing this to keep the ratings up. That's why CL is too good for this show. We, as viewers, are scratching our heads, why is he on this show?

If MF continues to throw hundreds and hundreds of thousands at CL, it's hard to blame CL for taking this on. He would want to use the money to help his elderly dad retire or help his brothers out or any medical bills etc.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-18-2010 at 08:26 PM.

And though she's rooting for Molzahn, 26, and Locke, 32, to nab the $250,000 prize, Fedotowsky admitted that she doesn't have what it takes to compete on the show.

"I'm way too competitive," she said. "I would have never, never done it. I would have been a wreck on that show."
    Ali would be the funniest thing ever on this show. I feel like Tenley is a Mean Girl too but Ali is totally a main instigator of drama and chaos in groups, and she would be going insane on the current season with all the cool kids vs. mathletes showdowns going on. She'd definitely be the girl going 'you can't sit with us!" Anyway, it's interesting she says she's going on a double date with Kiptyn and Tenley since they're obviously supposed to keep it on the DL since it's a storyline playing out on BP.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4041731;
    Hmmm...I wonder why he's in Newport--it's not even close (in RI/MA terms) to Dennis. And he said he was heading to Castle Hill, which is near the Newport Mansions and is a gorgeous setting. Hmmm...

Looking at the park he's pictured in, I don't think that's near Castle Hill. Looks more like America's Cup Blvd. to me. Would LOVE to know what he was at a photoshoot for....
    Remember, though, last season Kip was professionally photoged. I think Reid also did it.

I got a really strong vibe from Reid that he was a "no." Kip, I couldn't read, but Chris just gives me the vibe that he's open to it since Twitter baptism.

It could be that Jesse's joining them either a) Chris L gave his word as "no" after the golf tourney was set-up or b) Jesse and Chris L. are the shows main options. That'd be two very different bachelors, but at least, they'd have one.

I'm still hoping that Chris says "no."

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4041887;
    If MF continues to throw hundreds and hundreds of thousands at CL, it's hard to blame CL for taking this on. He would want to use the money to help his elderly dad retire or help his brothers out or any medical bills etc.
    I'm glad that you see that the money could be a HUGE factor in persuading Chris to take this gig.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 12:22 PM.

FORT Fogey

Chris Lambton reportedly turns down 'Bachelor' gig | EW.com

Chris Lambton reportedly turns down 'Bachelor' gig

That sound you hear (damp Kleenex landing in the bottom of a plastic waste bin?) is Bachelor fans’ hearts (possibly) breaking. E! Online reports that Chris Lambton, Ali Fedotowsky’s runner-up on the sixth season of The Bachelorette, was asked to be the next Bachelor and said no. In a PopWatch poll earlier this month, 71 percent of readers thought Lambton — better known as Chris L. – should inherit the gig. That’s on-par with the feedback we got in a late-July PopWatch poll conducted after we expressed our conflicted feelings about the possibility of a role reversal for the most decent guy ever to step out of a Bachelor/Bachelorette limo: “Do we actually trust Mike Fleiss to set Chris up with 25 sane women worthy of him?” we asked. Even before seeing Bachelor Pad. “No. He’s got a TV show to make. The minute 33-year-old Chris decides to keep a 21-year-old who bites through a can or reads bad poetry to make a good first impression, it’s over.”

E! Online’s source tells them producers are still trying to woo Lambton. Reps for The Bachelor would not comment to EW on their search. What I want to know is this: Are you still rooting for Chris to put aside his little privacy issues and be the next Bachelor? Because, you know, it’s been two weeks since we asked.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4041887;
    Elderly dad?!?!?!?.................... ..geeze
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4041984;
    Elderly dad?!?!?!?.................... ..geeze
    Oops sorry, I just meant his dad is 60 plus and it'll be nice for his dad to retire or have a more relaxed life

Closed Thread