Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4041650;
    I don't think Kirk would pick the bimbo but I just don't know if stress of being the lead is the best thing for him after such a long health battle. He's just getting back on his feet and tons and tons of travel and media and stress might not be what the doctor ordered.
    He did go on a date with Jesse from the bachelor pad.... just sayin . He seems nice and all but I just think he would be boring for some reason. Heck, If they can't get Chris then I agree with the comment that they should choose the weatherman! He'd be a riot!

Do you think maybe they are going after Kip again as an option,, being that BP has kept him present?

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4041656;
    Do you think maybe they are going after Kip again as an option,, being that BP has kept him present?
    I was pretty shocked he agreed to be on BP. I wonder if he said yes to that as he was one of several men and not a lead. This also only filmed for 2 weeks so it wouldn't interfere much with work either. Maybe he would reconsider. He's shocked me once so he could do it again but I still lean towards him declining. I would love to see him as TB. I think he'd be a great lead.

He and Ten aren't together in real life in the romantic sense.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4041659;
    Chris just tweeted a pic on twitter he is looking good but he looks kinda goofy wearing a jacket with shorts on HAHAHAHA love him he is adorable
    HAHAHAHA I saw the same thing! He is what we would call "adorkable".

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4041662;
    He and Ten aren't together in real life in the romantic sense.
    You sure? Yikes then maybe she is after Chris, she stated in an article that he could be a possibility for her or something to that effect.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 12:12 PM.

FORT Fogey

I love what the article wrote about CL I knew CL is the real deal for turning down MF three times. The rest of the Bachelor/ettes would be drooling all over this opportunity without even thinking about it.

(I know. A reality TV participant who doesn't want to be famous? It's like seeing a leprechaun riding a unicorn under a double rainbow!)
    Yea we need to stop setting CL up with any reality stars Just the thought of it is making me ill
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-18-2010 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4041682;

Time for Fliessy to change it up a bit. JMO

MF has said in interviews that he likes the recycle. They come in with a built in fan base. There was a huge campaign from Jake lovers for him to be the next B. I don't know where those people stand now, but it did make it seem that Jake was a lot more popular than he was. The problem with building a show around a bunch of drama and villains, that you aren't left with a lot of options for the recycle if the fan favorite refuses the gig. Kirk or Ty will not bring nearly the number of viewers that Chris will.

They put a lot of energy into building Chris as the fan favorite, but surely they had to know that of all the people that they have had on this show, there would be a huge possibility that this guy would say no. If I was MF and betting the farm on Chris being the next Bachelor, I surely would have edited the show differently.

FORT Fan

This is changing the subject but thought folks here might be interested to know that ChrisL is co-hosting the morning show on the local 'pop' radio station WCOB FM 106 tomorrow (Thursday). He ran the Falmouth Road Race with the hosts so they are having him sub for the guy half of the morning duo.

I'll try to catch as much of it as possible and give you some info.....but I'm not going listen for hours!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4041695;
    looks like Chris has a photoshoot in Newport I wonder what it is for
    Hmmm...I wonder why he's in Newport--it's not even close (in RI/MA terms) to Dennis. And he said he was heading to Castle Hill, which is near the Newport Mansions and is a gorgeous setting. Hmmm...

Looking at the park he's pictured in, I don't think that's near Castle Hill. Looks more like America's Cup Blvd. to me. Would LOVE to know what he was at a photoshoot for...or maybe it's just nothing and is related to the radio interview, which is airing tomorrow, right? The guy who's in the picture with him is a DJ (or may be just part of a band--his bio says both)...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4041630;
    The story of Chris turning the bachelor down is making it's way to alot of gossip sites. It was just posted on The hollywood gossip site
    I have read several of these stories. They all seem to say the same thing. He has been offered the gig but so far has declined but insiders say they are not giving up on him yet because reluctant bachelors make the best kind.
    Maybe the producers are just trying to keep Chris name in the news to see what kind of response they get. You know they like to say when they announce the new bachelor or ette the person chosen was due to overwhelming response from viewers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4041731;
    Hmmm...I wonder why he's in Newport--it's not even close (in RI/MA terms) to Dennis. And he said he was heading to Castle Hill, which is near the Newport Mansions and is a gorgeous setting. Hmmm...

Looking at the park he's pictured in, I don't think that's near Castle Hill. Looks more like America's Cup Blvd. to me. Would LOVE to know what he was at a photoshoot for...or maybe it's just nothing and is related to the radio interview, which is airing tomorrow, right? The guy who's in the picture with him is a DJ (or may be just part of a band--his bio says both)...
    Don't think it's connected to he radio interview....or at least they don't mention Newport in their ads of it and Newport would not receive that FM station.

Where's the pic?

Closed Thread