Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

The story of Chris turning the bachelor down is making it's way to alot of gossip sites. It was just posted on The hollywood gossip site

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4041629;
    You know what I don't get? How come they can get their desired bachelorette's for the past few seasons (Jillian and Ali), but can't seem to get the guys to get on board (Kiptyn, Reid and now Chris)?
    because the guys are obviously smarter to run away from MF's bus when they have the chance. (Most of) The bachelorette's just do it for the fame
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 01:11 PM.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4041625;
    I think it would prob be someone new too but I do think they might go with Jesse B over Kirk and even Ty if they stayed within TB frame. I'd like to see them go back and bring back a loved bach that didn't find love ala Brian from Tex, Fred, etc. I miss some of the "old" guys. I know it will never
    happen.
    Ohhh good idea. I always liked Jeremy from Deanna's season, plus I think he is still single and has a great career going for him. The thought of Ty being the next bachelor makes me

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4041630;
    The story of Chris turning the bachelor down is making it's way to alot of gossip sites. It was just posted on The hollywood gossip site
    LOL I saw that, it's on some bigger ones like People too. Did it get out to the big magazines that Kip and Reid both turned it down last season. Not good PR for Fleiss that all of these great guys keep turning it down. They need to make up for how awful Jake's season turned out to be by casting someone who is not fame hungry like Jake. Ty would be a huge mistake.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 01:11 PM.

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4041633;
    Ohhh good idea. I always liked Jeremy from Deanna's season, plus I think he is still single and has a great career going for him. The thought of Ty being the next bachelor makes me
    The though of any of the guys from Alis season (except Chris obvi) makes me wanna
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

What about Craig R, the lawyer, from Pennsylvania?

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083;4041639;
    eww please no he makes my skin crawl he is annoying

Jonathan, the Weatherman, from Ali's season would accept the offer in a heartbeat!

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083;4041639;
    He is dating Ashleigh from Jake's season, or at least she is implying it. I adore him though and would LOVE to see him as the next bachelor. Anything but Ty though! Very shallow of me, but I don't think Kirk is good looking enough to be the bachelor, or has the right personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4041633;
    Jeremy would be a good option. I liked him too. IF CL doesn't do it he could be a great candidate. I don't think it will be Ty because they just had a divorced guy a few seasons back with Jason so I don't think they will go that route again especially so soon.

Actually I was just thinking as I was typing that they prob wouldn't use Jeremy because he's friendly with Jeremy. I don't think they'd go that route. Reid would be great but he is dating some beauty for some time now. I love Kip but I just don't see him saying yes after turning it down in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4041643;
    He is dating Ashleigh from Jake's season, or at least she is implying it. I adore him though and would LOVE to see him as the next bachelor. Anything but Ty though! Very shallow of me, but I don't think Kirk is good looking enough to be the bachelor, or has the right personality.
    If he is indeed the next bachlor it will be like Jake's season 2.0 he would prob ending up picking the bimbo girl too. I still say TPTB should pick someone NEW if they can't convince Chris to do it which it seems like they can't.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4041645;
    Jeremy would be a good option. I liked him too. IF CL doesn't do it he could be a great candidate. I don't think it will be Ty because they just had a divorced guy a few seasons back with Jason so I don't think they will go that route again especially so soon.

Actually I was just thinking as I was typing that they prob wouldn't use Jeremy because he's friendly with Jeremy. I don't think they'd go that route. Reid would be great but he is dating some beauty for some time now. I love Kip but I just don't see him saying yes after turning it down in the past.
    Plus I think he is pretty smitten with Tenley and they are dating keeping it on the DL at least until the BP finale
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-19-2010 at 01:12 PM.

I don't think Kirk would pick the bimbo but I just don't know if stress of being the lead is the best thing for him after such a long health battle. He's just getting back on his feet and tons and tons of travel and media and stress might not be what the doctor ordered.

Closed Thread