Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky: Roberto Helps Me Deal With Wild Rumors - E! Online

"At the beginning, I sort of did feed into it a little bit and let it bother me, but the great thing about Roberto is that he always says 'Who cares, babe? It's just us. It's just about us. None of that stuff matters," she explained, "I'm so blessed and lucky to have a man like that to give me balance and keep me focused on what's important."

Although Ali has been in Hollywood lately for recent charity events, she says she plans to keep her life in San Diego.

"I want to keep my life and my relationship and everything that's sacred to me in San Diego and removed from Hollywood," she told me her future plans, "I think it's healthy for us."

But that doesn't mean she's ruling out a showbiz return for Dancing With the Stars. Ali tells me she and Roberto could join the hit ABC show (as former Bachelor Jake Pavelka did), she says: "We would absolutely put our relationship first but would consider it for sure!"

'Dancing with the Stars' announcing new cast August 30 -- Ali Fedotowsky, Kurt Warner candidates - National TV | Examiner.com

With this in mind, it is likely that we can make a few major assumptions. First of all, ABC is continuing to link two of their franchises -- meaning that we should probably expect see Ali Fedotowsky, Roberto Martinez, or even both on this season. Neither one of them has seemed against the idea, though Roberto may already have a little too much experience for it to be fair.
    Last edited by emusha; 08-17-2010 at 03:50 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fogey

I thought Roberto won't have time for DWTS?

One thing the adorable blond didn’t mind fessing up to was her 26-year-old fiance’s most romantic move to date. “This is one of the sweetest things, but there are so many! We were in New York City and my feet were hurting,” she confided to us. “I was in heels and running around the city all day and he literally picked me up and carried me through the subway because he didn’t want me walking around in heels because my feet were hurting. He was sweating – it was so hot out – and he was really sweet.”
    How does he exist? I swear, he must be a serial killer or something.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Please use this thread for post legitimate news about Ali and Roberto.
    This does not include tweets. Everyone is capable of visiting twitter accounts and facebook pages, there is no need to report back every time someone involved with the franchise tweets something about Ali and/or Roberto.

Thank you.

MyStyle.com about the Dress for Success Event and Ali:

Stars Come Out in Style for the Give and Get Fete Fundraiser - mystyle.com

It has a gallery as well.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4041016;
    MyStyle.com about the Dress for Success Event and Ali:

Stars Come Out in Style for the Give and Get Fete Fundraiser - mystyle.com

It has a gallery as well.
    TY for posting. I love the dress and belt. Very pretty.

FORT Newbie

Hi - I was wondering if anyone has got a link to a video of the secret handshake?
    I have looked EVERYWHERE and didn't get to find any.

did roberto go with her? or did he have to work? I saw a pics of just her...
    I am on team Love

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4041243;
    did roberto go with her? or did he have to work? I saw a pics of just her...
    E! Online asked her that. She said that Roberto was at work and was actually looking for locations for his SD office.

Closed Thread