Closed Thread
Page 15 of 172 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

TVGuide.com: So is Chris the next Bachelor?
    Harrison: It's not a done deal, and people are like, "C'mon, you haven't named him yet?" We actually haven't. Production doesn't start for awhile. There's no reason to jump to a knee-jerk reaction. We're going to let this die out, let Bachelor Pad get going, keep casting around the country, make sure we have all candidates in front of us before we make a choice. Obviously, he's out there. Your first reaction is, "Oh my God, he'd be the best Bachelor ever," but I think he would really struggle with it because he's not the kind of guy that can date 25 women, go on group dates, feel comfortable in that. It's a very awkward and unnatural thing to do that. I will love it if he is the guy, but at the same time, I can definitely see a lot of obstacles and I can see it being a really tough time.
    WTF ever CH you are just pissed because Chris will most likely turn down the chance at being on your lame show. He is prob pissed cause they know the only way they will get HUGE ratings next season is if Chris is the lead. Now they are doing damage control and saying "oh people think he would be a great bachelor but he really wont be" :nono. yeah nice try he would be the PERFECT bachelor if he so chooses to be way better than Jason or Jake the fake or any other lead for that matter
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4022664;
    This is the one thing that worries me. But I wish them the best they really seem to be in love
    I think they'll be okay. He's really stable and sensible and he'll keep her grounded. I can't see her doing anything too nutty to jeopardize their relationship and she's already adopted a lot of his ideology- she's using the same phrases he does, talking about being 'blessed' and keeping everything 'simple.' That's all coming from him.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

“Roberto was offered to start his agency in Beverly Hills, and we didn’t want to do that, because we thought that would put a lot of stress on our relationship,” explained Fedotowsky. “A lot of potential paparazzi following us everywhere — San Diego is so beautiful and peaceful. It’s gonna be a great place for us to start a relationship together.”

Fedotowsky said she is interested in working with charities, but is not entirely sure yet what line of work she will go into. She doubts, however, that she will return to her old job at Facebook. The pair also said they’d consider being on “Dancing With the Stars” -– though denied reports they’d already been asked to participate.
    I them!! I think they'll be totally fine!! and Ali really doesnt like the paps she said she called roberto once in tears cos they were following her and she couldn't go to see him
    Team Alibeartito

Interesting that he could have opened his SF office in Beverly Hills but turned it down for San Diego. I think he will keep things grounded for the both of them. And WOW, SF really really wants to keep Roberto around.

Check out the ABC website for some reallly cute photos from the FRC~!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022669;
    I think they'll be okay. He's really stable and sensible and he'll keep her grounded. I can't see her doing anything too nutty to jeopardize their relationship and she's already adopted a lot of his ideology- she's using the same phrases he does, talking about being 'blessed' and keeping everything 'simple.' That's all coming from him.
    I hope you are right. We need another Trista and Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4022668;
    WTF ever CH you are just pissed because Chris will most likely turn down the chance at being on your lame show. He is prob pissed cause they know the only way they will get HUGE ratings next season is if Chris is the lead. Now they are doing damage control and saying "oh people think he would be a great bachelor but he really wont be" :nono. yeah nice try he would be the PERFECT bachelor if he so chooses to be way better than Jason or Jake the fake or any other lead for that matter
    He would be a great Bach and I would certainly go ga-ga over him in the lead role but it doesn't seem like he wants it or else he would have taken one of the 3 times it was offered to him. But I can see CH's point too, Chris is so loving and giving and gentle hearted, it's going to be torture for him to deal with scores of crying and hurt women.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022679;
    He would be a great Bach and I would certainly go ga-ga over him in the lead role but it doesn't seem like he wants it or else he would have taken one of the 3 times it was offered to him. But I can see CH's point too, Chris is so loving and giving and gentle hearted, it's going to be torture for him to deal with scores of crying and hurt women.
    I agree, I think CL is more of a one woman kind of man not 25 on one

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022679;
    Not to mention, remember he said, 'His mom would kill him if he treated a woman badly'. No way CL can live with himself going on group dates. He'll be shaking like a leaf, that poor thing.

I do think it's a little over-the-top for Ali to say it was Roberto from 'hello'. Why can't she just be honest and said she also have feelings for Frank too? I will have more respect for her if Ali's just more honest about this fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022669;
    IA and also think that they might just beat the odds. Even thou I thought she fit better with Chris L, I did like last night's show because Roberto came across as being very sincere about his feelings for Ali. Both of them did and Ali did say both were great guys but it's just a matter of which one was right for her.

and I somehow wasn't surprised that Roberto mentioned the Rays. my bros live near Tampa and both are huge rays fans so anyone living in tampa is most likely one as well. Im just glad we got to finally see more of Roberto's personality. this might be my other beef about this season is the total lack of onscreen time featuring ali and roberto's story so we could get more into it.

Congrats to Ali and Roberto..

Closed Thread