Closed Thread
Page 13 of 172 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4022359;
    Ahhh I just love them so much!!! Alanna your posts make the show so much better, I'm glad we think alike hahaha

Yes she is, that's why I have enjoyed this season so. Alanna you are a gem.

oops double post!

Nikki I'm sooo on board for starting a petition to get the cut part of Ali & Rob's lovestory out for viewing!!!!
    Last edited by emusha; 08-03-2010 at 04:39 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Chris Harrison TV Guide article is also out. Sorry, I'm not sure the protocol on bringing all these interviews over.

He pretty much says is was Roberto from the beginning. And they really want Chris as TB but are giving him an out if he turns it down.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4022609;
    Yes she is, that's why I have enjoyed this season so. Alanna you are a gem.
    Thank you!! This has absolutely been my favorite season ever and it's not only because of Ali, Roberto, and Chris, it's also because of all the posters on here.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

tvguide
    some of his comments made actually sounded really sincere and not canned..

could SAHM be talking about the same wrap party from last night???

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Ali Knew the First Night It Was RobertoAug 3, 2010 03:06 PM ET
    by Robyn RossBe the first to leave a comment
    Buzz up!
    Chris Harrison
    In a surprising twist to the typical Bachelor and Bachelorette endings, Ali Fedotowsky only had one man show up to the final rose ceremony. She took a leap of faith, and Roberto, in turn, proposed. Host Chris Harrison calls that moment "lightning in a bottle" and tells TVGuide.com his advice for the new couple. Plus: Will runner-up Chris be the next Bachelor?

TVGuide.com: What was it like to watch the finale?
    Harrison: I watched it last night with Ali and Roberto at the big wrap party. We're the most jaded people in the world — the producers, camera people. We've seen it all, but when the proposal was happening ... you could've heard a pin drop. When it was over, everyone burst into applause, a standing ovation, and [were] hugging him. I look around and I'm like, "This is why it's such a great show. When it happens like that, you get that lightning in a bottle and it's an awesome moment."

The Bachelorette finale: Who did Ali choose?

TVGuide.com: Throughout taping, did you always have a feeling she would choose Roberto?
    Harrison: She knew the moment he got out of the limo Night One. I knew she thought he was ridiculously hot, but the more it went on, it got to the point where it was like, "You got to give other guys a chance, too." I do feel like she definitely had feelings for Frank, definitely had feelings for Chris, but Roberto was something from the start.

TVGuide.com: What's your best advice for the new couple?
    Harrison: I love that neither one of them are trying to start a career in showbiz. They're trying to start a life together; they're getting out of L.A., living in San Diego. If you look at our couples that have truly made it, it's Ryan and Trista, who moved off to Vail, and Jason and Molly, [who are] living in Seattle. I really thought that's what Jake and Vienna were going to do; that's why I argued and fought for them ... but you saw them get caught up in the game. [Ali and Roberto] just have it — they have that love. It's so natural between them that you feel these guys have what it takes. What happens from here on out is life, and life isn't always easy. This is where it really gets tough because you have to work at it and start a life together. Obviously there [are] obstacles we all face in our relationships, but they are off to a good start.

Bachelorette Finale Scores Highest Ratings in Six Years

TVGuide.com: So Frank was a no-show at After the Final Rose?
    Harrison: I was really surprised. We had intentionally kept him off of the Men Tell All to have him on After the Final Rose. He didn't get that as a sign of respect — it's not going to be with the audience and all the guys ragging on you, but just you and Ali talking, totally chill. She's with Roberto and there's no animosity. He would've gained a lot of respect from Ali and the fans. It was really a way for him to cure all ills and instead, once again, he took the easy way out. As soon as he was faced with any confrontation or tough situation, he bows down to the pressure ... tucks his tail and hides — and that's the worst thing you can do as a man. Even Ali said, "I wasn't mad, but now I'm disappointed." He is with the girl he left Ali for, so how can you blame him? I just can't believe he made such a huge P.R. blunder, but again, you look back at all the decisions he made on the show — [they're] all out of fear, escaping and not having confrontation. At this point, you realize it's a character trait.

Chris Harrison calls Frank's Bachelorette exit "an easy way out"

TVGuide.com: How hard was it to keep the ending a secret while hearing all the rumors that she ended up alone?
    Harrison: It was so hard, so brutal, especially when you hear people tearing your show down. I do take it personally because I knew we had such a beautiful ending, and it was such a great season. I knew we had so much to offer, and part of me sickly enjoyed all the people saying, "I know for a fact she ends up with no one" ... while I'm talking to Ali and Roberto and I know they're doing great. So it was tough — the toughest season by far to keep my cool and not scream from the rooftops, "We have the happiest couple ever" and "Screw you guys."

TVGuide.com: So is Chris the next Bachelor?
    Harrison: It's not a done deal, and people are like, "C'mon, you haven't named him yet?" We actually haven't. Production doesn't start for awhile. There's no reason to jump to a knee-jerk reaction. We're going to let this die out, let Bachelor Pad get going, keep casting around the country, make sure we have all candidates in front of us before we make a choice. Obviously, he's out there. Your first reaction is, "Oh my God, he'd be the best Bachelor ever," but I think he would really struggle with it because he's not the kind of guy that can date 25 women, go on group dates, feel comfortable in that. It's a very awkward and unnatural thing to do that. I will love it if he is the guy, but at the same time, I can definitely see a lot of obstacles and I can see it being a really tough time.
    Last edited by emusha; 08-03-2010 at 04:44 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

TV Ratings for all of the finales for The Bachelor & The Bachelorette

B1 Alex (4/25/02) 18.2 million viewers
    B2 Aaron (11/20/02) 25.9 (Series High Ratings)
    B-ette1 Trista (2/19/03) 20.4
    B3 Andrew (5/18/03) 15.1
    B4 Blob (11/19/03) 18.6
    B-ette2 Meredeth (2/25/04) 13.5
    B5 Jesse (5/19/04) 13.1
    B6 Byron (11/24/04) 10.0
    B-ette3 Schefft (2/28/05) 8.4 (Series Low Ratings)
    B7 Charlie (5/16/05) 9.3
    B8 Travis (2/27/06) 11.5
    B9 Lorenzo (11/27/06) 9.9
    B10 Andy (5/21/07) 12.7
    B11 Br@d (11/19/07) 11.6
    B12 Matt (5/12/08) 8.9
    B-ette4 MeAnna (7/7/08) 9.5
    B13 Jasson (3/2/09) 15.5
    B-ette5 Jillian (7/27/09) 9.93
    B14 Jake (3/1/10) 14.98
    B-ette6 Ali (8/2/10) 11.6

Out of twenty seasons, Ali's is tied for 11th place. Tied for 4th out of 12 seasons since 2004.

The mean average finale ratings for the series is 13.43 million viewers. 13.92 for The Bachelor (14 seasons). 12.22 for The Bachelorette (6 seasons). Winter season finales (Trista, Meredeth, Schefft, Travis, Jasson and Jake) have a mean of 14.05 million viewers. Summer season finales (MeAnna, Jillian and Ali) have a mean of 10.34 million viewers.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Have u heard interview

The Bachelorette, Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez are America’s newest sweethearts. I know my fingers are crossed that they become the third couple from the Bachelor/Bachelorette series to walk down the aisle.

Have U Heard spoke with Ali and Roberto on a conference call today, August 3, 2010 where some of your burning questions were answered.

Some important facts that were revealed prior to the interview was the attire and of course the ring. Ali’s dress was designed by Alberto Mercalli and Roberto’s suit was Hugo Boss. The engagement ring is a Neil Lane custom designed diamond and platinum ring worth $50,000.

Question to Ali: What made you take the leap of faith that Roberto would propose?

My relationship with Roberto was so strong that I had faith that if I took that risk and he’s the only man I brought to the end, I had faith that he felt the same way about me.

Question for Ali: When did you know your final decision?

I knew for sure with 100% certainty that it was Roberto during our last date together. When we were in the rain, together and everything was just so perfect and wonderful. I didn’t want to be with anyone else.

Question for Ali: Do you plan on going back to Facebook or do you plan on going into television, what is next for you?

Ali: My reason for being the Bachelorette was 100% (I don’t care what anyone says) my reason was to find love. With being The Bachelorette there is also this media frenzy and all this publicity that has brought a lot of good things into my life and given me opportunities to do things for charity that I am so grateful for. I don’t think I will be going back to Facebook. I have some people advising me right now so I can figure out what is the best move. I want to do this right for my relationship, for Roberto, for me and just make the best of this blessing that we’ve been given. To do good in the world and I want to do more of that.

What is something that each of you learned about each other that you didn’t know before the finale?

Roberto: Ali is so supportive. She’s more than I can ever have hoped for.

Ali: That kind genuine, romantic side of Roberto. That Roberto is really like that. He will dance with me in the kitchen. He tells me that I am so, so loved. Just knowing that that transferred over [from the show] - I appreciate that so much.

How are you going to avoid the pitfalls of the other couples who haven’t made it to the alter??

Roberto: For me, she will always be a priority for me. She will always be at the top of my list. She’s what makes everything else worth it. I haven’t really followed too many of the other couples…..I just think of it in normal terms.

Ali: We’re just a normal couple, we’re in love and we’re happy. There’s no reason to think it won’t work.

How are you going to work through the challenges to becoming a real life couple?

Ali: We’re both really simple. We just want to hold hands walking down the street. We don’t consider us a bachelorette couple, to us we’re a normal couple. For us we’re in love.

Roberto: We always had these amazing dates. I always kept it in perspective. Early on I just pictured my life with her to do these simple little things.

Question for Roberto: An estranged girlfriend, Gabrielle Ortiz claimed you disappeared and cut off all communication with her after dating. Is there any truth to this?

Roberto: I thought she was a friend. I was kind of disappointed in the whole thing. The whole thing was disappointing to read about.

Question for Ali: Going back to your job prospects and the possibility of staying in front of the cameras does it make you nervous seeing how the limelight affected Jake and Vienna.

No. The limelight and DWTS was not what tore Jake and Vienna apart. What tore them apart was something in the relationship, the relationship was already broken. We’ve been compared to Mark Consuelos and Kelly Ripa and look at them – they are both in show business and from what I know, they are super in love and they make it work. We haven’t been asked to be on DWTS but it could be a possibility – hopefully. We want to make sure that we put our relationship as a priority. For me staying in the entertainment world (as much as people want me to) will keep me busy, Roberto is going to be busy. I don’t want to stay home and be a housewife and do nothing. (a big oops on Ali’s part) I think it will be healthy for us to always be busy but to always put each other first.

Marriage is hard. What would you say is the one thing you are going to need to work on over the coming years to make each other happier?

Ali (says laughing): Roberto is going to have to work on keeping the kitchen cleaner.

Roberto: She’s awesome. She gets a little grumpy when she’s hungry – so maybe not take it out on me so much (they both laugh).
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Wedding, Wedding, Wedding!!!

Bachelorette's Ali Already Has Ideas for Wedding
    Aug 3, 2010 03:16 PM ET
    by Robyn Ross

The newest Bachelorette couple may have just gotten engaged, but the bride already has one detail for her wedding decided: There will be yellow.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: Ali knew night one it was Roberto

"There will certainly be yellow in the wedding. Maybe a white dress with a splash of yellow ribbon," Ali Fedotowsky tells TVGuide.com.

Throughout the season, it was no secret what the 25-year-old's favorite color was — she even wore a flowy yellow gown during the final rose ceremony.

See photos of Ali Fedotowsky

One thing she hasn't looked at? Wedding gowns.

"I've read people saying [that] I was considering certain designers and I've never done that," she says. "If we were in paper bags dancing around a bonfire, that would be perfect. "

Ali on her Bachelorette journey: "I was scared"

"What's important to me is that she's there, but other than that, my family," fiancé Roberto Martinez says. "Make sure we've got a little place to dance, got some good music and be comfortable. I want her to enjoy it."

So will their nuptials be televised like Trista and Ryan's, and Jason and Molly's? "We're definitely open to the idea," Martinez says. "The money we can save from that, we can invest in our lives, and it would be cool to share that moment with everybody."

Bachelorette's Ali Already Has Ideas for Wedding - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

"What's important to me is that she's there, but other than that, my family," fiancé Roberto Martinez says. "Make sure we've got a little place to dance, got some good music and be comfortable. I want her to enjoy it."
    Roberto! How can you get any more perfect? Seriously. It's not physically possible!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

We were deprived of seeing so much of Ali and Roberto's love story, that I have become obsessed with watching and rewatching what we have and wanting to devour every article, picture, video anything I can to see them together. I think I am in love with them....is it just me that has gone a little over the moon at seeing them? I am turning into a voyeur....ugh!

And I am still laughing over Kimmel telling Roberto he got tongue and Roberto saying the cameras got a little too close.......

It seems our Roberto has come out his shell and is not so shy anymore! And the fact that they are open to a televised wedding....squee!!!

Closed Thread