Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

My106.1 - Philly's Feel Good Station

Chris Harrison talks about this season on the radio. He thinks A/R are the real deal and and are going to make it. Very cute.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4032111;
    My106.1 - Philly's Feel Good Station

Chris Harrison talks about this season on the radio. He thinks A/R are the real deal and and are going to make it. Very cute.
    Cool and thanks.

CH says this is the tough part - the real life getting things going part. He said it was really cool to see two of my friends get engaged. for once the guy is not spouting off TPTB rhetoric. He's said this over and over that he's really happy that they're out of LA and not trying to start careers there and in SD instead. I have an inkling he may have been one of the advisors that urged them to make this move...
    Team Alibeartito

Applying for jobs in SD is an indication they are most definatley sticking with their plans on making their relationship #1 priority. This was a big clue when we found out Roberto moved to that area. Some thought he made the move for his business, while Ali led her single life, aka no pick, where as in fact, these were decisions made very quickly it seems after the FRC.

Ali said herself, they can go to L.A when necessary, but living/working in SD would give them a somewhat normal life.

Not only do I think they are getting good advice, I think these decisions are based on love for one another.

ITA with you GA
    I'm sure also Trista's advice is going to be important to both of them and she emphasized making the relationship a priority.
    I honestly think that neither of them can bear to be away from each other for too long - at least at this point in time in their relationship.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4032161;
    Applying for jobs in SD is an indication they are most definatley sticking with their plans on making their relationship #1 priority. This was a big clue when we found out Roberto moved to that area. Some thought he made the move for his business, while Ali led her single life, aka no pick, where as in fact, these were decisions made very quickly it seems after the FRC.

Ali said herself, they can go to L.A when necessary, but living/working in SD would give them a somewhat normal life.

Not only do I think they are getting good advice, I think these decisions are based on love for one another.
    ITA I am thrilled CH is saying such positive things about this adorable and REAL couple.

I want this to work for them, and by all accounts they are giving 100% to making their relationship a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4032161;

It's definitely not all about money either. I was floored when we found out he passed up an opportunity in Beverly Hills to have an office in SD. I expect nothing but greatness from these two. They both have really good heads on their shoulders and have done well especially considering their ages.

ETA: per the bolded: Just check out their hooligan counterparts on BP!
    Last edited by reality-luv31; 08-10-2010 at 02:21 PM.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4032191;
    It's definitely not all about money either. I was floored when we found out he passed up an opportunity in Beverly Hills to have an office in SD. I expect nothing but greatness from these two. They both have really good heads on their shoulders and have done well especially considering their ages.
    I agree - and I also want to say, age is not everything. Sorry - but when I was young, if you were not already married and a kid or two by 25, you were "over the hill" "an old maid" -- need I say more. Now, it is almost a sin to be married before your at least 30. By then, you are so set in your ways- expect so much, not willing to give, that a relationship at that point is not all roses either. Just my opinion - a person knows when they are ready or not, and they don't need this old lady to tell them what is right for them. My wish only the best for Roberto and Ali.

FORT Fan

CH said this about Ali and Roberto in his blog:
    I’m glad I get the opportunity to continue blogging this summer. This gives me a chance to continue giving you updates on Ali and Roberto and our next Bachelor season. Speaking of which, we held a Bachelorette wrap party/Bachelor Pad premiere party last Monday night. Ali and Roberto were there, and we all watched the proposal together. It was really cool, as the entire crew was dead silent, and Ali was crying watching Roberto get down on one knee. The moment it was over, we all broke out into cheers and hugs. Very cool moment for us all. Couldn’t have picked a better way to wrap up our 20th overall season. They are incredibly happy and I can’t wait for the wedding.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4031308;
    I think TPTB sent around a getty/AF photographer by the name Franz with them in SF for these pics some of them do look posed but some are just soo off the cuff and cute/steamy. one guy took all the pics though...
    You are correct emusha, as per usual!

I found on Getty that Frazer Harrison has taken the intimate pictures of Ali and Roberto since Monday, including those of them going to their hotel room Monday night. He also took some pics of Ali at the beach Sunday.

Here's a link to his recent Ali and Roberto Getty pictures -- Ali and Roberto

Closed Thread