Closed Thread
Page 12 of 172 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

There is a Roberto/Ali interview on zap2it as well. SUPER cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4022396;
    Sounds like Chris is considering being the bach. I am selfish and one that hopes he does it he would be the best bachelor this show has ever had . Plus I don't want to watch a full season of Kirk or Craig

I hope he will do it, Ali should be an example that it can happen for him. Just think if she hadn't did it, she wouldn't have what she got. Chris no risk, no reward. I just love when he said "go see if he loves you". His, is out there, go get her.

chris' response to the question about which of his castmates (the guys have control over the camera) would be good for the bachelor and about sharing personal stuff on tv (maybe he felt he shared too much - remember luvstx said he didn't like how it was repeatedly playing up his mom's story) are his doubts about doing TB
    On the other hand the compelling reason for him to DO TB is he realllly wants to find love and probably after he heals some more and gets over Ali for real he may consider it...
    Team Alibeartito

TV Ratings for The Bachelorette 6

Finale:
    11.6 million viewers and 3.7/11 in adults 18-49.
    ATFR:
    11.4 million viewers and 3.8/10 in adults 18-49.

Ali goes out with a bang.

The Bachelorette improved ratings each half-hour and peaked at 13.1 million viewers and 4.3/12 in the demo in the last half-hour.

Ali's finale drew over one and a half million more viewers than Jillian's, and over two million more than MeAnna's. This finale did so well it beat all recent finales of The Bachelor except those of Andy, Jasson and Jake, and tied Br@d's. Ali's average viewership for the season was 9.7 million viewers beating Jillian's average by one and a half million viewers. The season average demo was 3.3/9. beating Jillian's 2.9/8.

ATFR beat Jillian's by almost three and a half million viewers. Only Br@ad, Jasson and Jake's ATFR did better.

Ali's The Bachelorette was the most watched since 2004 (Merideth).

In competition, ABC won the night in viewers and demo easily. CBS was second, Fox third, NBC fourth, and the CW fifth.

ABC is having its best summer Mondays in ten years. The Bachelorette is Monday's #1 show for the summer.

Comparison to The Men Tell All:
    8.83 million viewers and 2.8/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 9 Fantasy Dates episode 9:
    10.07 million viewers and 3.4/10 in adults 18-49.
    Overnight finals.

Comparison to Home Town Dates episode 8:
    9.54 million viewers and 3.1/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 7:
    9.09 million viewers and 2.7/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 6:
    9.66 million viewers and 3.2/9 in adults 18-49.
    Fast affiliate ratings.

Comparison to episode 5:
    8.19 million viewers and 2.7/9 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 4:
    8.34 million viewers and 2.6/8 in adults 18-49.
    Fast affiliate ratings.

Comparison to episode 3:
    7.89 million viewers and 2.5/8 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to episode 2:
    7.98 million viewers and 2.4/7 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to Premiere:
    9.08 million viewers and 2.2/6 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelorette 5 (Jillian) Finale:
    10 million viewers and 3.5/10 in adults 18-49.
    Overnight finals.
    Comparison to The Bachelorette 5 (Jillian) ATFR:
    7.77 million viewers and 2.8/8 in adults (shown the next night).

Comparison to The Bachelorette 4 (MeAnna) Finale:
    9.48 million viewers and 3.3/10 in adults.
    Comparison to The Bachelorette 4 (MeAnna) ATFR:
    11.19 million viewers and 4.1/11 in adults.

Comparison to The Bachelor 14 (Jake) Finale:
    14.98 million viewers and 5.2/13 in adults 18-49.
    Comparison to The Bachelor 14 (Jake) ATFR:
    14.3 million viewers and 5.4/15 in adults.

Comparison to The Bachelor 13 (Jasson) Finale:
    15.46 million viewers and 5.4.13 in adults 18-49.
    ATFR part I: (The Dumping Of Melissa)
    17.47 million viewers and 6.7/16 in adults 18-49.
    ATFR part II: (Jasson & Molly Update, shown the next night)
    10.9 million viewers and 4.0/11 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 12 (Matt) Finale:
    9.19 million viewers and 3.3./8 in adults 18-49.
    No ATFR.

Comparison to The Bachelor 11 (Br@d) Finale:
    11.6 million viewers and 4.3/11 in adults 18-49.
    ATFR: (That Wasn't Given Out)
    12.8 million viewers and 4.2/11 in adults 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 10 (Andy) Finale:
    12.85 million viewers and 4.8/12 in adults 18-49.
    ATFR: (Hastily produced and under promoted show the next night)
    8.03 million viewers and 2.7/8 in 18-49.

Comparison to The Bachelor 9 (Lorenzo) Finale:
    9.9 million viewers.
    No ATFR.

Comparison to The Bachelor 8 (Travis) Finale:
    11.5 million viewers.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 08-03-2010 at 04:47 PM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

IMHO Chris is better and deserves better than the three ring circus that is the Bachelor..............

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4022547;
    'Bachelorette's' Chris Lambton: 'The three of us will be life-long friends'
    By Andrea Reiher

On if he thinks Ali and Roberto will last:

I think it actually will. From the moment that Roberto came back after his first date, he was kind of starry-eyed and when she looked at him
    ... In Turkey, I thought they were going to be the final pair. The two of them would light up when they saw each other. It just seemed like they were really, really in love.

On whether he'll stay friends with Ali and/or Roberto:

Honestly, I've talked to Roberto probably every week since the show ended. I told him and I told Ali at "After the Final Rose" that I know the three of us will be life-long friends. I think Ali is an amazing, special girl and Roberto is one of my better friends from the show. There's no doubt in my mind that the three of us will be hanging out real soon.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ng-friends.html

So how much did she favor R.?

"It actually got to a point in New York where some people had to tell Ali not to be so obvious that Roberto was the front runner," our source dishes. "Even the best editing team in the world couldn't hide how much Ali was into Roberto the entire show.

Bachelorette Source: "Everyone" Knew Roberto Would Win - E! Online

AHH, see Turkey, NY, Iceland all these articles indicated stuff we didn't get to see. Validating for those of us who saw they started cutting everything they could Starting from the NYC RC where they couldn't even show us more than 3seconds of Ali & Roberto at the rose ceremony. BUt, even withose seconds in between the tatoo madness we say . Again we missed the great 1-on-1 time in Turkey, even though we had a SC of it. Even CHris L saw it in Turkey. I still wanna know what that special private cave looked like in Iceland, I'm just sayin' They had hotter chemistry than Merideth & Ian, so much so that the editors had to totally cut out their time, lol. Plus, I think Ali handled it a bit better than Merideth, not throwing tantrums, etc. She just let Chris go. At worst she just got totally scatterbrained on all the Portugal dates after Roberto,

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4022598;
    I hope he will do it, Ali should be an example that it can happen for him. Just think if she hadn't did it, she wouldn't have what she got. Chris no risk, no reward. I just love when he said "go see if he loves you". His, is out there, go get her.
    ITA with the bold. He should do it. But OTOH, I'll probably have to go into seclusion as I will be more obsessed with Chris than I was with Ali's season and I'm not saying this lightly!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4022547;
    Great interview with Chris. What a classy classy man

'Bachelorette's' Chris Lambton: 'The three of us will be life-long friends'

By Andrea Reiher

August 3, 2010 3:26 PM ET
    chris-lambton-bachelorette-interview.jpgChris Lambton not only got his heart broken by Ali Fedotowsky on "The Bachelorette" finale, but he got sent home before their final date. Now he talks about the experience, how much he likes Ali and Roberto and whether he'd considering being the next "Bachelor."

On what he learned and watching the show:

I learned to be open and try to give as much as you can. Even though it's a weird circumstance, I learned to put myself out there ... Watching it last night was very strange, I'm not gonna lie. I definitely had some emotions come back last night, it was hard to watch. But I'm always ready for the perfect girl to come into my life.

On being the next "Bachelor":

Honestly, it's something that I'll have to think long and hard about because it was hard watching so much of my personal life and intimate details of dating and love on TV. It's hard to share that kind of thing with however many millions of people watch this show. It's definitely something that I'll have to really, really think about. I'm not sure if I want to share all that again.

On how he feels about Ali:

I definitely thought that we had a connection. Whenever we hung out, it was easy. We could have fun, it was never forced. And then obviously when it gets down to just Roberto and I, I think I have an even better chance ... I was definitely not angry or upset. You can't force love. And if she didn't want to reciprocate it, then she's not the right one for me. That's why I was thankful. I was thankful that she didn't prolong it if she knew 100% that it was Roberto. That shows what kind of girl she is. She's an amazing woman and she didn't want to make me hurt. If she'd kept me around for another date and then made me go to the final rose ceremony, it would've hurt me even more ... She knew what she wanted, she wanted someone else and I have to respect that. I wish it was me, but again in a relationship it takes two and it didn't work out that time.

On his new-found fame:

I get a lot of letters in the mail and people stop by. Yesterday, someone put a rose on my front porch that said, "If Ali doesn't give you her rose, will you accept mine?" I can't fathom it, I can't wrap my head around it. It's amazing. Yesterday, I went down to the beach after work and next thing you know there is literally 50 people around me taking pictures and wanna give me a hug. It's really hard to grasp. It's amazing. But I love that it's love coming towards me. It's surreal. I can't even describe it, to tell you the truth ... My dad's probably gotten just as many letters and emails asking him out as I've gotten asking me out. [laughs]

On if he thinks Ali and Roberto will last:

I think it actually will. From the moment that Roberto came back after his first date, he was kind of starry-eyed and when she looked at him ... In Turkey, I thought they were going to be the final pair. The two of them would light up when they saw each other. It just seemed like they were really, really in love.

On what he looks for in finding love:

It's based on chemistry, gut. When you meet a girl, it should be an instantaneous click. You should say, "Yep, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this girl. I would do anything to be with her, I wanna be with her 'til the day she dies." It should just punch you in the side of the head ... This show did not make me a skeptic of love. It just made me realize I need to keep looking. Love is still out there for me, I just need to keep looking.

On whether he'll stay friends with Ali and/or Roberto:

Honestly, I've talked to Roberto probably every week since the show ended. I told him and I told Ali at "After the Final Rose" that I know the three of us will be life-long friends. I think Ali is an amazing, special girl and Roberto is one of my better friends from the show. There's no doubt in my mind that the three of us will be hanging out real soon.

On who else would make a good next "Bachelor":

I think Ty, Kirk and Craig R. would be phenomenal Bachelors. They can just control the camera and they can have fun and they're amazing guys. Any girl is lucky to end up with any one of them.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ng-friends.html
    Great interview! But, he's so wrong that Ty, Kirk or Craig R would be good. YUCK!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4022602;
    AHH, see Turkey, NY, Iceland all these articles indicated stuff we didn't get to see. Validating for those of us who saw they started cutting everything they could Starting from the NYC RC where they couldn't even show us more than 3seconds of Ali & Roberto at the rose ceremony. BUt, even withose seconds in between the tatoo madness we say . Again we missed the great 1-on-1 time in Turkey, even though we had a SC of it. Even CHris L saw it in Turkey. I still wanna know what that special private cave looked like in Iceland, I'm just sayin' They had hotter chemistry than Merideth & Ian, so much so that the editors had to totally cut out their time, lol. Plus, I think Ali handled it a bit better than Merideth, not throwing tantrums, etc. She just let Chris go. At worst she just got totally scatterbrained on all the Portugal dates after Roberto,

I wanna see the Blue Lagoon time forsure....we saw brief screep caps, but they completely hid it from us.... :nono

Roberto's dad FB message was so cute. And it was interesting how Ali's dad had an immediate sense Roberto was the one for Ali as well. Good insight. He knows her well. His aunt crying was touching.

I loved the ring too. Classy and beautiful. I can't remember whose and I think it might have been Jill's that I wasn't crazy about. This one was amazing. And JK with the amazing count was hysterical. lol

Closed Thread