Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

[QUOTE=nikkij_26;4029361;]I know her family did but I thought she lived somewhere else. Plus, it's been years even Andy moved. I'm not sure, like I said I wasn't a huge fan.

Tessa got her B.A. from Middlebury College in Vermont and her M.A. in social work from Columbia University in NYC. She ski bummed in Jackson Hole for a while.

Andy was stationed in Hawaii and they said that she would move there. He was schedule to have several deployments and she didn't move. The engagement was called off before labor day and they were finished by the end of the year.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Good job nikki!
    & i feel stalkerish cos I saw ali pick out that jacket at A|X

and ooo that man looks so delicious...I would so do that little wiggle ali did if I were meeting him for the first time *shivers* and it definitely helps he's so generous with having that smile on his face. They look like they'd been loving going round Ali's city with smiles in their eyes.
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4029419;
    We finally have pic with tweet!

Woah, no way, someone who tweets actually has a cell phone with a camera? I don't believe it! Apparently those are really hard to find, those cell phones with cameras.

If you go to her twitter account (the person who posted the photo) she also tweeted: "Hearing my husband talk to Roberto from the Bachelorette in Spanish was totally the highlight of my week."

Awww.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Don't know if this has been posted already, but my DirecTV guide says that Ali and Roberto are going to be on Regis and Kelly again on Monday.

FORT Fan

Lovely picture. They looked thrilled to be out and about.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029449;
    Woah, no way, someone who tweets actually has a cell phone with a camera? I don't believe it! Apparently those are really hard to find, those cell phones with cameras.

If you go to her twitter account (the person who posted the photo) she also tweeted: "Hearing my husband talk to Roberto from the Bachelorette in Spanish was totally the highlight of my week."

Awww.
    Just a week??? I think it would be my highlight of my year (if not more)!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4028833;
    This article is originally dated March, 2010. Imo, he probably worked on Ali's show as well since characteristically it is similar to the others in the group.
    The article continues to be updated when they can obtain a quote from the head story writer. I saw the 03/17/10 article when it first came out, but there may have been an earlier version of the article. Matt Grant's season was 03/2008 ~ 2 years ago.

ETA on Tessa. I know that she has a Facebook account.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 08-08-2010 at 07:51 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4029041;
    Ali put a video up on her FB of her two friends, Mith and Lisa, that filmed it right before she left. Welcome to Facebook
    Even more computer and internet problems....so beyond frustrating and the closest computer repair place is over 1000 miles away, and its new.Anyway I digress. I finally got this video to play this morning, and thank you so much for putting the link here. I just LOVED Mith and Lisa!!! They are incredible, so funny, such camera presence and such supporters of Ali, and loving friends. With Ali calling them her friends, well it makes me love her even more. Now I want to see an updated video of Mith and Lisa with their feelings about the show, and also Ali and Roberto's love!!! What a wonderful couple, and what wonderful friends! Thanks again for posting this. I just can not get enough of Ali and Roberto!
    Karey

ITA with you Karey ^^^^^^^^^

After watching the video by Mith & Lisa, you can tell that Ali took their words to heart. It appears that Ali followed her heart, listened to her instincts and went for it with Roberto. I am soooo happy for Ali and Roberto, I could scream. Although, I feel as though I have become obsessed with these two. I cannot seem to get these two out of my mind. I want to see more of them and cannot thank all of you wonderful people for keeping me fulfilled with the daily updates of them. (Maybe I'm wishing this is how I wanted to be - living a "Princess" life with my "Prince Charming"? - I feel guilty )

Yay!! Finally a twitpic!!!

Just wanted to remind East and Central time zoners that the E! weekend shows are getting ready to come on!!

I'm recording them and will upload, but I'm kinda slow. So maybe someone else will upload "the handshake" quickly.

Closed Thread