Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

I don't know, the Tessa account was created right before the finale, seems off to me. Is that an old ABC publicity photo of her? I don't think it's really her. Why would she be quiet for ages and then pop up to comment on the Bachelorette, and say "... from Andy Baldwin's season of The Bachelor" in her profile? I think this franchise is far, far behind her and planted firmly in her past. (She is sooooo pretty to me.)

I thought she lives in D.C.?

FORT Newbie

Thanks for posting the link to Mith and Lisa's video. ITA they seem like great friends and great people. Especially liked what Mith said about your partner being someone who will lift you up when things go wrong.
    I found it interesting what they said about their conversations with Ali when she was going on the Bachelor, that it sounded as if Ali was aiming for the Bachelorette from the beginning.
    But it all goes toward everything happening for a reason, and it sure does seem to me that she and Roberto were destined to meet.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4029355;
    I thought she lives in D.C.?
    I know her family did but I thought she lived somewhere else. Plus, it's been years even Andy moved. I'm not sure, like I said I wasn't a huge fan.

ETA: According to Wiki, Tessa grew up in Washington D.C. and went to college there. She then moved to Wyoming for a bit. However, at the time of the Bachelor and afterwards she was working as a social worker in San Francisco. It would be interesting if she knew or met Ali in San Francisco.

Last edited by nikkij_26; 08-08-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029351;
    I don't know, the Tessa account was created right before the finale, seems off to me. Is that an old ABC publicity photo of her? I don't think it's really her. Why would she be quiet for ages and then pop up to comment on the Bachelorette, and say "... from Andy Baldwin's season of The Bachelor" in her profile? I think this franchise is far, far behind her and planted firmly in her past. (She is sooooo pretty to me.)
    I'm not really surprised that Tessa tweeted Ali. They are both from SF.

ETA: If I remember correctly, Tessa's dad lived in DC and her mom lived in York, Pa., about 20 miles from Andy's parents. Their HTD was in DC. However, Tessa lived in San Francisco.
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-08-2010 at 01:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4029361;
    I know her family did but I thought she lived somewhere else. Plus, it's been years even Andy moved. I'm not sure, like I said I wasn't a huge fan.

ETA: According to Wiki, Tessa grew up in Washington D.C. and went to college there. She then moved to Wyoming for a bit. However, at the time of the Bachelor and afterwards she was working as a social worker in San Francisco. It would be interesting if she knew or met Ali in San Francisco.

Oh, that would be interesting, if true.

sooo what's the big hoopla about tessa and andy....another love at first sight story? why did they break up? Andy is the guy who does the winery now?

ETA:

btw in the U.S. Ali and Roberto was the top 13th google search item! and "who's the next bachelor" the 20th ....ABC must be over the moon by how popular they are
    Last edited by emusha; 08-08-2010 at 02:21 AM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4029390;
    sooo what's the big hoopla about tessa and andy....another love at first sight story? why did they break up? Andy is the guy who does the winery now?
    Andy is a military doctor. Andrew Firestone has the winery and is now married with a child.

oh i see thanks for the info...
    Team Alibeartito

We finally have pic with tweet!

cadyk : @AliFedotowsky thanks for being so nice today! Sorry you had to deal with the crazy girl screaming into her phone. @AliFedotowsky thanks for being so nice today! Sorry you had ... on Twitpic

Closed Thread