Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4028782;
    I was laughing that he was being compared to Thomas Wolfe.

eta

Ali is hopefully going to be on DWTS. I think Roberto's job won't be able to let him do that though.

Ali has made it clear that she is willing to commute 2 whole hours for her potential jobs in LA, while keeping her and Roberto's life private.
    At this late date, I'll be surprised if Ali does DWTS. She said she hasn't been asked yet, but DWTS premieres on 9/20 and they begin practicing about a month before the premiere. They usually have their cast set long before now, so I doubt it's going to happen. I hope it does though and with Robert as well.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4029244;
    Here is a article about the Jimmy Kimmel experience when Ali and Roberto visited: Jimmy Kimmel is host in the nuttiest green room in late night - KansasCity.com

"It was a fluid and sometimes chaotic scene. The green room was noisy when I walked in a few minutes before taping time. No one seemed to pay much notice to the show until about halfway through Kimmel’s monologue.

Partly this was because TV’s latest “Bachelorette,” Ali Fedotowsky, and her fiancé, Roberto Martinez, had stirred up the crowd by leaving their dressing room to mingle with us.

Minutes before, we had watched an East Coast feed of that show’s finale, as the two lovebirds got engaged. Now they were here, in the flesh, acting very cute and appearing to be deeply in love, though it could be that they were still suffering from Stockholm syndrome, which often sets in among people who spend several weeks trapped on a reality show.

The “Bachelorette” and her man were next. The room got especially quiet during their segment. The crowd seemed more interested in them than in a future NBA Hall of Famer"
    , I love this!!!!!!!!! They love Ali & Roberto and are more interested in them than Shaq! Ali & Roberto will definitely top Trista & Ryan in popularity, especially with tv wedding. Love it!! And I hope they reap the benefits financially becaus ethey deserve it. It's goo dthey have advisors so the won't get taken advantage of.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4029272;
    , I love this!!!!!!!!! They love Ali & Roberto and are more interested in them than Shaq! Ali & Roberto will definitely top Trista & Ryan in popularity, especially with tv wedding. Love it!! And I hope they reap the benefits financially becaus ethey deserve it. It's goo dthey have advisors so the won't get taken advantage of.

Hee! It was funny.

Oh, and errin123, it seems that Ali and Roberto are back in CA today and I think that twitter about spending time w/ the people she loves is about Mith and Lisa (and of course Roberto). Roberto and Ali were spotted by several people that they were at the Marina in San Francisco. They ate curbside at some Asian resturant.

Ali also twittered to some fans earlier today and posted a vid of Mith and Lisa on her Bachelorette FB.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4029041;
    Ali put a video up on her FB of her two friends, Mith and Lisa, that filmed it right before she left. Welcome to Facebook
    That was so cute! Thanks for sharing that restlessheart!

FORT Fanatic

Has a TV wedding been confirmed?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4029272;

What I really love about the article is that it was written by TV critic Aaron Barnhart, he has been writing seriously about TV online since the '90s. I remember first subscribing to his TV Barn newsletter delivered via email a million years ago. He's legit, he's not some fluff entertainment reporter. So it's cool for me to read HIS observations and not some airhead writing for a tabloid, if you know what I mean.

I'm not sure if this is real Tessa(Andy) but if it is she tweeted this:

TessaHorst: @AliFedotowsky I'm so glad you're having such a great time with Roberto. May your love for each other only grow stronger and stronger. -TH
    18 minutes ago via web

I think it is. The picture is her. I almost fell off of my chair when I saw that tweet.

I haven't heard anything about Tessa since she and Andy broke up...

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;4029324;
    I think it is. The picture is her. I almost fell off of my chair when I saw that tweet.

I haven't heard anything about Tessa since she and Andy broke up...
    I wasn't a huge Tessa fan so I don't keep up with her. She's is the only Tessa Horst listed on Twitter so it is probably legit. I figured people who were more of her fans would know although she doesn't have many followers and may have just got on twitter.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4029321;
    I'm not sure if this is real Tessa(Andy) but if it is she tweeted this:

Nikkij, atem and all of you great sleuthers, please keep them coming. I am staving for any information about our lovely couple and living off the information from all of you great sleuthers.

I love Tessa

ETA: Unfortunately I still cannot see the handshake thing. I went to the site you gals recommended and still cannot see it. I hope somesome can post it on youtube soon.

Love
    G
    Last edited by TandAfan07; 08-08-2010 at 01:12 AM.

Closed Thread