Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4029187;
    sounds reasonable to me...maybe she went up there to grab some of the rest of her things...before heading down to SD. she did say she was moving this week. would also make sense they'd avoid stopping over in LA since they are planning not to have any paps follow them home to SD.

I loved mith & lisa and I sooo agree with you. It made me realize that Ali really is as wonderful as I had hoped she would be and I'm so glad Roberto found her cos I'm certain he's a beautiful man inside and out. As they say - those you hang out with reflect who you are and these two being Ali's best friends says a LOT about her as a person.

the only problem with them being out of the spotlight right now is...i'm going through alibearto withdrawal symptoms LOL

ETA:

an in that bout of withdrawal symptoms I found a few tweets

1 hour ago: Spotted: Roberto and Ali in SF marina! @jrose7

@AliFedotowsky You & Roberto have restored my faith in love & in dreams coming true. Thank you! Anything is possible if u take a chance.
    about 8 hours ago via web (someone tweeted this to Ali - her response below)

@QuirkyXoXo I have to give him credit for restoring my faith as well
    Now if only the tweeters who saw the couple could have taken some pictures of them too!

Emusha and atem, no private chat tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029182;
    [snip]

I see Roberto very much as a partner and not a guard and protect your heart kind of guy (hi Kasey). Or maybe he's a pleasant blend of both. Remember the end credits where Roberto was trying to chop a coconut and then handed it to her, saying "Do you know how to do this?" Then he stood back and enjoyed the show of her hacking into it. (That was hilarious, at the end he said "Man, I better not piss you off.") I think Mith and Lisa were telling her to avoid the kind of guy who wouldn't hand over the coconut to her, to use a little metaphor.

I agree Mith and Lisa need their own show, I would watch. They are fascinating people and so genuine. Anyone who thinks Ali is cold or selfish should check out that video, you don't get best friends like that without giving back the same love and joy they exude.

I agree with emusha, "meeting" Mith and Lisa through that video makes me love Ali even more.
    First bold- I think he's a nice blend of both. Obviously he's her total alpha male protector which both of them relish and can't get enough of, but at the same time it seems he supports her and whatever she wants, within reason. From what I've seen it's definitely going to be a more traditional relationship, but one where the guy doesn't put his partner down or belittle her and instead gives her support and courage.

Second bold- They're so sweet and genuine. I never thought Ali was a mean girl, unless when threatened like with Vienna, and her friends prove it. I loved them showing her 'serious' face. They forgot to add in those huge, confused doe eyes.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4029211;
    Now if only the tweeters who saw the couple could have taken some pictures of them too!

Emusha and atem, no private chat tonight?
    Yeah, that would have been cool.

Not that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029182;
    What they were talking about here is that they didn't want Ali to believe TPTB/handlers (people who don't know her) when they told her crap like "You had him at hello" or whatever just to steer her towards a certain guy for the drama factor. They explained that she knew herself better than they did, so don't fall for their BS. Trust herself and not what the producers tell her about a guy. Smart, those two.

I see Roberto very much as a partner and not a guard and protect your heart kind of guy (hi Kasey). Or maybe he's a pleasant blend of both. Remember the end credits where Roberto was trying to chop a coconut and then handed it to her, saying "Do you know how to do this?" Then he stood back and enjoyed the show of her hacking into it. (That was hilarious, at the end he said "Man, I better not piss you off.") I think Mith and Lisa were telling her to avoid the kind of guy who wouldn't hand over the coconut to her, to use a little metaphor.

I agree Mith and Lisa need their own show, I would watch. They are fascinating people and so genuine. Anyone who thinks Ali is cold or selfish should check out that video, you don't get best friends like that without giving back the same love and joy they exude.

I agree with emusha, "meeting" Mith and Lisa through that video makes me love Ali even more.

Agreed!!!!!!! Adding to that, Mith & Lisa were saying don't let TPTB and people who don't know you tell you this person is right for you and had you at hello. They were saying they as her friends knew her best and would be abetter judge of character at who was right for her when judging the guy who 'Had her at Hello'. Your true friends and family know you better than handlers & TPTB. And as Ali has stated now that Mith has met Roberto he agrees that this 'Had you at Hello' guy is just perfect for Ali.

Second, Mith and Lisa weren't saying there was anything wrong with a protector. What they were intimating was that you don't want soemmone who is going to run roughshod over you and you be the little woman at home. Ali has been a strong, independant career girl and they wanted her to find someone who was going to accept and support that person. They didn't want her to find someone who wouldn't be 50/50 in th erelationship versus ALi giving up everything for the guy which she has done to some degree in the past. Roberto is that guy. He is both protector and partner. He has sacrificed and given up alot so that Ali can pursue her dreams. He has made her and her needs a priority while maintaining his own. He supports Ali's career and decisions. Ali loves that Roberto is a "MAN", as she said. That, if she falters and gets week he is her rock and will be there to lift her up. But, when she is strong he will also be happy and support her. She will always know he is there whether she needs him or not. Roberto supports her and will protect her against anyone who tries to harm her but, he also lets her fly on her own. He is her partner in making decisions and also accepts her insight, support and help with his own. That machismo side is a part of him through his culture but, he also has the balance of it with showing his own vunerability and acceptance of a modern woman's role in society and within the household. He supports her career.

Is Mith a guy or girl? Are they Ali's best friend along with Lisa? I know she's also close with Ten and Kathryn. Ten and Kip live in SD so I bet they hang out some. I'm thrilled they won't be living in LA.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4029233;
    Is Mith a guy or girl? Are they Ali's best friend along with Lisa? I know she's also close with Ten and Kathryn. Ten and Kip live in SD so I bet they hang out some. I'm thrilled they won't be living in LA.
    Mith is a guy who is married to Lisa. BOth are Ali's best friends who advised her about the show and she lived with them after filming Bachelorette. If you go to Ali's FB page and watch vidoe you will see them. They ar ealso the ones who drove them home from Jimmy Kimmel the night of the finale airing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4029233;
    Mith is a gorgeous hunk of a man, he's married to Lisa. Ali stayed with them in San Jose while the show was on the air (because she no longer had an apt in SF) so she's moving out of their condo in SJ into her new apartment with Roberto in San Diego.

Check out the video posted earlier today in this thread, then you'll learn more about the fabulous Mith and Lisa.

What have I missed today has been a crazy day.

TY nikki and tera. Glad she has good friends watching out for her.

Here is a article about the Jimmy Kimmel experience when Ali and Roberto visited: Jimmy Kimmel is host in the nuttiest green room in late night - KansasCity.com

Closed Thread