Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Great find Cupcake! I'm such a creeper I googled tinafurt lol. She shared the fsq on twitter too.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029126;
    I'm sorry, I can't believe it, InTouch Weekly says there is trouble already and they only print facts.

LMAO good one ohh btw i also noticed that leaving JK ali and roberto were in the backseat of a car driven by mith with lisa next to him!

knowing these two makes me love ali more!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4029152;
    LMAO good one ohh btw i also noticed that leaving JK ali and roberto were in the backseat of a car driven by mith with lisa next to him!

knowing these two makes me love ali more!
    Now that you mention it yes, that is them. So awesome to see that Ali has a great support system!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4029041;
    Ali put a video up on her FB of her two friends, Mith and Lisa, that filmed it right before she left. Welcome to Facebook

LOL Lisa & Mith should have their own show. They really intrigue me. Mith reminds me of the next Billy Mays or Sham Wow guy, he could sell anything. He cracked me up. Lisa reminds me of Julia Roberts. Cool friends, great video.

Some of the highlights I caught:

Had you at hello? Umm they were wrong on that and so was Ali. But it does and can happen, so enjoy it when it does!!

Looking for a partner, not a protector? Umm they were wrong on that too, but obviously Ali didn't realize she likes that quality either.

If he's enough of a man to take you to see Bon Jovi in leather pants...a really good sign~~Lisa LOL Now that is a true sign that guy likes you.

See? This is why people shouldn't get attached to the bachelor/ettes and think that the person they choose is best. Even great friends or your parents could not possibly choose someone for you, despite how well they think they know you. Love is complicated, chemistry is fickle and add in pheromones and it's a total crapshoot. When it happens, it happens and one may not even be able to describe it. Ali apparently went against most of what she thought she knew and ended up with a wonderful guy. He totally does seem to balance her out and that will bode well for them. I wish them both well.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4029124;
    tinafurt Just met Ali and Roberto from The Bachelorette outside. YEP, STILL TOGETHER. (@ Horseshoe Tavern w/ 2 others)
    13 minutes ago via foursquarefrom Horseshoe Tavern, San Francisco

foursquare :: Horseshoe Tavern :: San Francisco, CA
    Maybe they went to visit Mith and Lisa because Ali mentioned in sometime int eh last week that she lived with Mith and Lisa in San Jose when she got back from filming The Bachelorette. I think Lisa worked with Ali at Facebook.

I think San Jose is near San Francisco if my geography is right.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl;4029168;
    Had you at hello? Umm they were wrong on that and so was Ali. But it does and can happen, so enjoy it when it does!!

Looking for a partner, not a protector? Umm they were wrong on that too, but obviously Ali didn't realize she likes that quality either.
    What they were talking about here is that they didn't want Ali to believe TPTB/handlers (people who don't know her) when they told her crap like "You had him at hello" or whatever just to steer her towards a certain guy for the drama factor. They explained that she knew herself better than they did, so don't fall for their BS. Trust herself and not what the producers tell her about a guy. Smart, those two.

I see Roberto very much as a partner and not a guard and protect your heart kind of guy (hi Kasey). Or maybe he's a pleasant blend of both. Remember the end credits where Roberto was trying to chop a coconut and then handed it to her, saying "Do you know how to do this?" Then he stood back and enjoyed the show of her hacking into it. (That was hilarious, at the end he said "Man, I better not piss you off.") I think Mith and Lisa were telling her to avoid the kind of guy who wouldn't hand over the coconut to her, to use a little metaphor.

I agree Mith and Lisa need their own show, I would watch. They are fascinating people and so genuine. Anyone who thinks Ali is cold or selfish should check out that video, you don't get best friends like that without giving back the same love and joy they exude.

I agree with emusha, "meeting" Mith and Lisa through that video makes me love Ali even more.
    Last edited by terabithia; 08-07-2010 at 09:59 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4029075;
    Correct me if i'm wrong but those photos of her in that loose pastel pink top is from Wednesday and Roberto was with her. There's a 19 minute (poptv, i think) video of her in that outfit. She wore that outfit at the beginning of the vid and then stepped out of the store with Roberto in a different outfit (stripped shirt/sailor shorts and Roberto the tan button down).
    Sorry for the false alarm. I just saw the date on the pictures on Zimbio.com and assumed that they were today. I have always been a horrible sleuther...never pay much attention to detail. I just come to the FORT to read what all you great sleuthers uncover.

But your are right....they were from the other day when Ali and Roberto were shopping together. My curiosity got the best of me when I read that you all thought that they were from the other day so I went looking back at some old videos and they definitely were from Tuesday. Sorry!!!

I saw another twitter that said they spotted Ali and Roberto.

PoeticandChic is the twitter.

Eating at Betelnut on Union. It's a Asain restaurant.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4029120;
    It didn't say anything. It said that Steve (reality steve) said that the Bachelorette is paid to be in love. They didn't provide anything saying why they put that title.
    And we all know RS has got the goods on the show... I wonder if he's now paying mags to insert quotes from him instead of the other way around...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4029180;
    Maybe they went to visit Mith and Lisa because Ali mentioned in sometime int eh last week that she lived with Mith and Lisa in San Jose when she got back from filming The Bachelorette. I think Lisa worked with Ali at Facebook.

I think San Jose is near San Francisco if my geography is right.
    sounds reasonable to me...maybe she went up there to grab some of the rest of her things...before heading down to SD. she did say she was moving this week. would also make sense they'd avoid stopping over in LA since they are planning not to have any paps follow them home to SD.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029182;
    I agree Mith and Lisa need their own show, I would watch. They are fascinating people and so genuine. Anyone who thinks Ali is cold or selfish should check out that video, you don't get best friends like that without giving back the same love and joy they exude.
    I loved mith & lisa and I sooo agree with you. It made me realize that Ali really is as wonderful as I had hoped she would be and I'm so glad Roberto found her cos I'm certain he's a beautiful man inside and out. As they say - those you hang out with reflect who you are and these two being Ali's best friends says a LOT about her as a person.

the only problem with them being out of the spotlight right now is...i'm going through alibearto withdrawal symptoms LOL

ETA:

an in that bout of withdrawal symptoms I found a few tweets

1 hour ago: Spotted: Roberto and Ali in SF marina! @jrose7

@AliFedotowsky You & Roberto have restored my faith in love & in dreams coming true. Thank you! Anything is possible if u take a chance.
    about 8 hours ago via web (someone tweeted this to Ali - her response below)

@QuirkyXoXo I have to give him credit for restoring my faith as well
    Last edited by emusha; 08-07-2010 at 10:14 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

Closed Thread