Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4029041;
    Ali put a video up on her FB of her two friends, Mith and Lisa, that filmed it right before she left. Welcome to Facebook
    Love that video , especially that theme song. I wonder what they think of Roberto? Roberto seems to be everything they told Ali to look for.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4029075;
    Correct me if i'm wrong but those photos of her in that loose pastel pink top is from Wednesday and Roberto was with her. There's a 19 minute (poptv, i think) video of her in that outfit. She wore that outfit at the beginning of the vid and then stepped out of the store with Roberto in a different outfit (stripped shirt/sailor shorts and Roberto the tan button down).
    You're right. When you see Ali shopping without Roberto at first, she looks at that shirt that she wears with him later in the vid. (the sailor shirt) so she must have bought it then and there and then wore it with Rob to eat. So same day.

Mith and Lisa are just awesome! Ali is a lucky girl. She has amazing friends and an amazing fiancee.

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4029082;
    Love that video , especially that theme song. I wonder what they think of Roberto? Roberto seems to be everything they told Ali to look for.
    ali said mith has the best judge of character and he said after meeting roberto --- solid guy! that's the guy you'd want to marry...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4029084;
    ali said mith has the best judge of character and he said after meeting roberto --- solid guy! that's the guy you'd want to marry...
    I just watched and I love that vid they made!

Cool to know Mith approves.

FORT Fanatic

I saw one interview, (sorry don't remember which one or where) where Ali was talking about the shopping, and she said they borrowed the clothes. So, the shops are providing the clothes to them in exchange for the publicity for their establishments. I imagine it's what she's been doing all along, borrowing things.

I just got home from the grocery store and Intouch mag had them on the side on the cover and it said "Ali and Roberto trouble already" I didn't have time to skim the article to see what it said
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4029118;
    I just got home from the grocery store and Intouch mag had them on the side on the cover and it said "Ali and Roberto trouble already" I didn't have time to skim the article to see what it said
    It didn't say anything. It said that Steve (reality steve) said that the Bachelorette is paid to be in love. They didn't provide anything saying why they put that title.

tinafurt Just met Ali and Roberto from The Bachelorette outside. YEP, STILL TOGETHER. (@ Horseshoe Tavern w/ 2 others)
    13 minutes ago via foursquarefrom Horseshoe Tavern, San Francisco

foursquare :: Horseshoe Tavern :: San Francisco, CA

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4029124;
    tinafurt Just met Ali and Roberto from The Bachelorette outside. YEP, STILL TOGETHER. (@ Horseshoe Tavern w/ 2 others)
    13 minutes ago via foursquarefrom Horseshoe Tavern, San Francisco

foursquare :: Horseshoe Tavern :: San Francisco, CA
    I'm sorry, I can't believe it, InTouch Weekly says there is trouble already and they only print facts.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4029126;
    I'm sorry, I can't believe it, InTouch Weekly says there is trouble already and they only print facts.

Yeah, Steve said so.

Closed Thread