Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4028993;
    I thought they were moving to SD? I do wonder if she will be happy there. Does she have any friends in SD?
    I'm not certain if she has friends there, but she has Roberto and obviously he is all she really needs or wants. Thanks for your concern though...I think this amazing couple, totally in love, only need each other and are happy for that. Any other friends etc that they will surely make are a bonus, but they are obviously so beyond happy just the 2 of them alone, together.
    Karey

roberto loves the beach so i think he'll love SD - it's like paradise there! I'd move there if I had the chance myself!! it's gorgeooous...

ETA: that is such an awesome video -- ali has such great friends!! and they're both sooo funny... I think they're gonna love roberto
    And MITH his hilarious! i think he'll be great friends with roberto
    Last edited by emusha; 08-07-2010 at 08:24 PM.
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4028948;
    I found these pictures of Ali out and about in West Hollywood. That girl sure loves to shop. Where else....Armani Exchange. They are going to have to a get a 2 bedroom apartment just so she has a place to put all her clothes.

Ali Fedotowsky Pictures - Ali Fedotowsky Out Shopping In West Hollywood - Zimbio
    Oops...per Radaronline.com....Ali was out shopping yesterday in West Hollywood.

PHOTOS: Bachelorette Ali Goes Shopping Minus Roberto | RadarOnline.com

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4029041;
    Ali put a video up on her FB of her two friends, Mith and Lisa, that filmed it right before she left. Welcome to Facebook
    Are you kidding me?!?!? I am in love with Mith and Lisa too. LOL. Wow, they are awesome friends and SO FUNNY, they made me laugh so hard. I can see why she trusts them so much. Ali is truly blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4029056;

Ali was in NY yesterday. Those pics were from the day they both were shopping at the Armani Exchange and he met up with her later.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;4029047;
    I'm not certain if she has friends there, but she has Roberto and obviously he is all she really needs or wants. Thanks for your concern though...I think this amazing couple, totally in love, only need each other and are happy for that. Any other friends etc that they will surely make are a bonus, but they are obviously so beyond happy just the 2 of them alone, together.
    Karey
    You're welcome. I am sure they are happy just as many were before them......

Correct me if i'm wrong but those photos of her in that loose pastel pink top is from Wednesday and Roberto was with her. There's a 19 minute (poptv, i think) video of her in that outfit. She wore that outfit at the beginning of the vid and then stepped out of the store with Roberto in a different outfit (stripped shirt/sailor shorts and Roberto the tan button down).

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4029069;
    Ali was in NY yesterday. Those pics were from the day they both were shopping at the Armani Exchange and he met up with her later.
    Yeah, they shared a dressing room.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Interesting since ALi & Roberto were most definitely in NY on Friday. They were photographed at the BlogHer conference with some fans as they walked by the event. It was a twitpic mentioned right in this thread. I think the photograph was taken in the afternoon. So, unless they left right after that and flew to CA. Those photos must be from a different day.

Plus based on this tweet from 3 hours ago:

AliFeditowsky: Enjoying this beautiful day with the people I love.

I think they are still in NY spending time with Ali's family & Roberto's Aunt & Uncle.

Last edited by nikkij_26; 08-07-2010 at 08:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4029079;
    Interesting since ALi & Roberto were most definitely in NY on Friday. They were photographed at the BlogHer conference with some fans as they walked by the event. It was a twitpic mentioned right in this thread. I think the photograph was taken in the afternoon. So, unless they left right after that and flew to CA. Those photos must be from a different day.

It is. She was wearing that top and jeans when Roberto met her to shop at the Armani Exchange.

Closed Thread