Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4028964;
    I hope these 2 get out of the spotlight soon....I think it would be healthier for their new blossoming relationship. They should go the Trista-Ryan route if they are to survive as a couple.
    She's under contract to ABC still (is it a 1 year contract?) and the finale aired less than a week ago. They have to do these publicity things, it's part of the deal. Trista and Ryan also did a lot of media events in a whirlwind after their season. I remember she told DeAnna to enjoy it, have fun with it, and then settle into normal life. Trista said it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, might as well have fun with something you're required to do.

I think Roberto is so grounded and confident, they will be just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4028984;
    She's under contract to ABC still (is it a 1 year contract?) and the finale aired less than a week ago. They have to do these publicity things, it's part of the deal. Trista and Ryan also did a lot of media events in a whirlwind after their season. I remember she told DeAnna to enjoy it, have fun with it, and then settle into normal life. Trista said it's a once in a lifetime opportunity, might as well have fun with something you're required to do.

I think Roberto is so grounded and confident, they will be just fine.
    Right. Ali already said that they did the shopping trip to the Armani Exchange, because of the appearances they have to do. If they don't, then they get to listen to people dogging off their clothes, etc.

Ali twittered to fans today. That's nice of her!

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4028948;
    I found these pictures of Ali out and about in West Hollywood. That girl sure loves to shop. Where else....Armani Exchange. They are going to have to a get a 2 bedroom apartment just so she has a place to put all her clothes.

Ali Fedotowsky Pictures - Ali Fedotowsky Out Shopping In West Hollywood - Zimbio
    I thought they were moving to SD? I do wonder if she will be happy there. Does she have any friends in SD?

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4028993;
    I thought they were moving to SD? I do wonder if she will be happy there. Does she have any friends in SD?
    Tenley! Ali tweeted Tenley last week, said she'll be in SD this week and will meet up with her while Roberto is at work. I am sure Ali can make new friends wherever she goes and Tenley has friends there in SD to introduce her to. Not sure if we'll see a totally different Tenley on BP but she doesn't seem like a wild and crazy person so she must have some SD friends who are good people.

Ali tweeted to Tenley: Let's do lunch next week. Roberto has work during the week so I can take a break from household duties to catch up! HA!

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4028964;
    I hope these 2 get out of the spotlight soon....I think it would be healthier for their new blossoming relationship. They should go the Trista-Ryan route if they are to survive as a couple.
    This is all so odd. Don't all winning couples do a week or two of media, especially the bachelor series since the talk shows aren't on hiatus during that time? Yes, actually they do.

I guess I don't understand what the Ryan and Trista route means. She's always found a way to stay connected to the media. Whether it be a blurb in a rag mag, 30 second spot on a rag show, or sharing each new experience of her life with us publicly (engagement, mega media for her wedding and birth of each child). Even now she tweets about participating in shows/pilots she hopes makes it to TV.

When they were first engaged, I saw them in the same rags we see bachelor/ette couples now. I never though they'd make it like you may be feeling about Ali and Roberto, but they did!

To me, the trista ryan route is finding a balance between your home life, time in the spotlight, and making the most of the opportunities that come your way, rather than expecting the opportunities to come. I know Trista didn't find that balance a week after her finale aired, so i'm going to be lax on Ali finding that balance for her and Roberto.

CH did say that Roberto and Ali are taking the right steps by living in SD. Roberto's been living there for almost 4 weeks now and is continuing with his job.
    Last edited by biglove44; 08-07-2010 at 08:37 PM.

I always mess up her name, but doesn't Valishia live in that area of CA too?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4029017;
    I always mess up her name, but doesn't Valishia live in that area of CA too?
    Not sure about her, but I will admit I just read all of Ali's tweets going back to the beginning (don't look at me like that, it only took a few minutes) and she mentions going to visit friends in SD last year, so unless they moved away then she already has friends there besides Tenley.

One cute tweet, she mentioned visiting her "adopted parents" Lisa and Mith in March 2009, it felt a little weird that I knew who she was referring to. I'm not a stalker! (That's the married couple she lived with in San Jose while the show was on the air and Mith is listed as her business advisor on Facebook.)

FORT Fan

did Tenley move to SD to be with Kiptyn? doesn't he live there?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4029013;
    This is all so odd. Don't all winning couples do a week or two of media, especially the bachelor series since the talk shows aren't on hiatus during that time? Yes, actually they do.

I guess I don't understand what the Ryan and Trista route means. She's always found a way to stay connected to the media. Whether it be a blurb in a rag mag, 30 second spot on a rag show, or sharing each new experience of her life with us publicly (engagement, mega media for her wedding and birth of each child). Even now she tweets about participating in shows/pilots she hopes makes it to TV.

When they were first engaged, I saw them in the same rags we see bachelor/ette couples now. I never though they'd make it like you may be feeling about Ali and Roberto, but they did!

To me, the trista ryan route is finding a balance between your home life, time in the spotlight, and making the most of the opportunities that come your way, rather than expecting the opportunities to come. I know Trista didn't find that balance a week after her finale aired, so i'm going to be lax on Ali finding that balance for her and Roberto.

CH did say that Roberto and Ali are taking the right steps by living in SD. Roberto's been living there for almost 4 weeks now and is continuing with his job.
    I was just speaking IN GENERAL, when the hype has died down a bit, they should get back to a normal life asap.

FORT Fan

Ali put a video up on her FB of her two friends, Mith and Lisa, that filmed it right before she left. Welcome to Facebook

Closed Thread