Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4028782;
    I was laughing that he was being compared to Thomas Wolfe.

eta

Ali is hopefully going to be on DWTS. I think Roberto's job won't be able to let him do that though.

Ali has made it clear that she is willing to commute 2 whole hours for her potential jobs in LA, while keeping her and Roberto's life private.
    What, atem you don't think the Bachelorette deserves the skills of a great American novelist or do you not think he's working to his potential?!?

I'm glad they want to keep their life private, too. Hopefully, they can/will.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4028755;
    With a very quick internet search I discovered that the lead story writer for the Bachelor show has quite the familial pedigree. I see that the story has been updated a few times since I originally read it. ~

Buffalo native finds his niche behind the scenes on ‘The Bachelor’

As supervising story producer, he oversees a team of story producers who are responsible for tracking the story lines of the character arcs of the entire season. His team assists the editors when the episodes are put together.

"My job is in looking at the material that comes in and deciding what's important, what's not important... What is going to happen in Episode Seven and how can we set that up in Episode Three."

He's worked on four "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" programs in the two years since executive producer Martin Hilton persuaded him to join the program. Hilton read one of Graebner's screenplays and decided his skills fit reality TV needs.

rest of article ~ Buffalo native finds his niche behind the scenes on ?The Bachelor? - The Buffalo News

This article is originally dated March, 2010. Imo, he probably worked on Ali's show as well since characteristically it is similar to the others in the group.

FORT Regular

I found these pictures of Ali out and about in West Hollywood. That girl sure loves to shop. Where else....Armani Exchange. They are going to have to a get a 2 bedroom apartment just so she has a place to put all her clothes.

Ali Fedotowsky Pictures - Ali Fedotowsky Out Shopping In West Hollywood - Zimbio

I really think she's getting free clothes and so is splurging to take advantage. The possessionista blogger said she's gotten so many clothes and she owes that to Ali in addition to getting so many new readers
    Team Alibeartito

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by soccerm3m;4028948;
    I found these pictures of Ali out and about in West Hollywood. That girl sure loves to shop. Where else....Armani Exchange. They are going to have to a get a 2 bedroom apartment just so she has a place to put all her clothes.

Ali Fedotowsky Pictures - Ali Fedotowsky Out Shopping In West Hollywood - Zimbio
    I hope these 2 get out of the spotlight soon....I think it would be healthier for their new blossoming relationship. They should go the Trista-Ryan route if they are to survive as a couple.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;4028702;
    This Ashleigh is the blonde that was majorly ticked when Jake let her go over Vienna. She's hanging around with Vienna? Really? Didn't think she'd ever do that!
    If you take into account that all the ladies' run-ins with Vienna took place last October, and their whole experience with her lasted a total of 2 to 3 weeks at most, it's not surprising that by now, they can all be friends, especially if it involves partying and cashing in on the small amount of celebrity they share.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4028964;
    I hope these 2 get out of the spotlight soon....I think it would be healthier for their new blossoming relationship. They should go the Trista-Ryan route if they are to survive as a couple.

I agree get on with your lives don't do DWTS please!!! Make it last!

Has anyone seen this video? I've seen the pictures before, but not the video. It's crazy! I don't know if I could handle the paps! haha It's cute though to see them together!

Go to you tube and search BACHELORETTE ALI FEDOTOWSKY & FIANCE ROBERTO MARTINEZ SHOPPING S1299 posted by PopTvDotCom, it's the first video.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4028977;
    Has anyone seen this video? I've seen the pictures before, but not the video. It's crazy! I don't know if I could handle the paps! haha It's cute though to see them together!

Go to you tube and search BACHELORETTE ALI FEDOTOWSKY & FIANCE ROBERTO MARTINEZ SHOPPING S1299 posted by PopTvDotCom, it's the first video.
    Yeah. We saw it when it first happened.

As for 'getting out of the spotlight', do you see them out yesterday or today?

I don't get what people are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4028978;
    Yeah. We saw it when it first happened.

As for 'getting out of the spotlight', do you see them out yesterday or today?

I don't get what people are talking about.
    Ah okay! Guess I'm the only one who hasn't, which wouldn't surprise me.

I know atem! I haven't seen them out since Wednesday either.

Closed Thread