Closed Thread

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4028621;
    It's at tvgrapevine.

Are people still having problems listening to it?
    The interview didn't play for me at tvgrapevine, but someone here downloaded the interview to yousendit dot com, a file delivery website, and posted the link in this thread or CL no spoilers thread. I think that was yesterday and I am grateful to the forter who did that. It then played just fine.

I think we will be getting our wish to see "the handshake"!!!

For some reason this morning I decided to see what E! had on this weekend and started watching in the middle of the Daily 10 Weekend show. And at the end they did a fast summary that included "the handshake"!!!

So I went to twitter and found this post by kknapp1 --

Just saw Ali & Roberto's handshake they made up on E! News. Kind of made me want to throw up it was so cute. #Bachelorette #TooCute
    And the best news is that Daily 10 Weekend will be on again Sunday morning at 10am EDT and E! News will be on at 11am EDT!!!!!!!!!!! So set your DVRs and VCRs!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966;4028659;
    I think we will be getting our wish to see "the handshake"!!!

For some reason this morning I decided to see what E! had on this weekend and started watching in the middle of the Daily 10 Weekend show. And at the end they did a fast summary that included "the handshake"!!!

So I went to twitter and found this post by kknapp1 --

And the best news is that Daily 10 Weekend will be on again Sunday morning at 10am EDT and E! News will be on at 11am EDT!!!!!!!!!!! So set your DVRs and VCRs!!!!!!

Yay! I really want to see it. I want to make caps from it, if I can. So, if anyone could please upload it or get caps, I would really appreciate it!

FORT Regular

Go to this link and watch the rapup...it shows part of the handshake as it flashed through the big news items of the week...

Daily 10 - Sal Masekela and Catt Sadler | E! Online

FORT Regular

You can see part of the Tenly interview after the rap-up but that part does not show the handshake.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4027661;
    EXCLUSIVE! Ali Fedotowsky’s Roommate Ashleigh Hunt Tells Us: ‘Ali & Roberto Have More Potential Than Jake & Vienna!’

Are Ali & fiance Roberto going to be a Bachelorette couple that actually lasts? Ali’s roommate Ashleigh sure thinks so!
    Everyone seems to believe newly engaged Bachelorette couple Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez have a fighting chance to make it work, at least compared to previous Bachelor couples. “I think they have a lot more potential than Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi,” Ali’s former roommate on The Bachelor, Ashleigh Hunt, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 5 at the after party for The Real Housewives of Washington D.C. premiere at Buddha Bar in D.C. on. “Just by seeing them on TV, I can see that they had an instant connection. They seem really into each other!”

“I think that they have to stay grounded,” Ashleigh told us. “All the media attention and the paparazzi — at the end of the day when you come home and you both get in your sweat pants, you kind of have to be real people and sort out your problems in day to day life. Just be honest with each other and not let the media get in the way!” (Is this how Jake and Vienna failed to make their relationship work?)
    Ali just doesn’t want to end up heartbroken down the road like Vienna:

The weekend after July 4, Vienna hosted a single and fabulous party in Vegas,” Ashleigh told us. “I went there with her and a bunch of girlfriends. We just had a blast to celebrate her separation with Jake!”
    Ali, you DON’T want to be throwing a party like this!

And even though it was hard for Ali to believe she could pull a man like Roberto, she finally got him.

“I think that Ali is a great girl and she thought for some reason that she didn’t deserve a guy like Roberto,” Ashleigh explained. “Then she finally let her guard down. She’s just a really down to earth girl. I don’t know about her past relationships and maybe people who have burned her really bad make her think that true love wasn’t an option. I’m so glad that she finally opened her heart and let Roberto in. I hope that they last forever!”

“Ali is a great girl,” Ashleigh added. “I hope the best for her and I hope that they last for a lifetime!”

EXCLUSIVE! Ali Fedotowsky’s Roommate Ashleigh Hunt Tells Us: ‘Ali & Roberto Have More Potential Than Jake & Vienna!’ Hollywood Life

Sorry if this has been posted already!
    Is this the Ashleigh who wore the flight attendant costume for Jake and whose mother purchased lots of bikinis and gowns, etc. for her time on the Bachelor? Regardless, is she now married? Has she had experience with the media or has her short stint on Jake's season made her a source to interview on the subject of Ali and Roberto?

What was more interesting was that she appears to have attended Vienna's party in Vegas. Does time heal all wounds or was she gone from the house before the statement was made by Gia that nobody wanted to be around Vienna? Seems interesting to me that now some of the former housemates from Jake's season are hanging out with Vienna.

Many thanks to all who gave me the link to Chris' interview. I just listened to it in its entirity and was sad to hear Chris being so downhearted. I hope he soon finds his special someone, as there are plenty of nice young women out there that would love to be in a relationship with someone so thoughtful and loving.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4028689;
    Is this the Ashleigh who wore the flight attendant costume for Jake and whose mother purchased lots of bikinis and gowns, etc. for her time on the Bachelor? Regardless, is she now married? Has she had experience with the media or has her short stint on Jake's season made her a source to interview on the subject of Ali and Roberto?

What was more interesting was that she appears to have attended Vienna's party in Vegas. Does time heal all wounds or was she gone from the house before the statement was made by Gia that nobody wanted to be around Vienna? Seems interesting to me that now some of the former housemates from Jake's season are hanging out with Vienna.
    This Ashleigh is the blonde that was majorly ticked when Jake let her go over Vienna. She's hanging around with Vienna? Really? Didn't think she'd ever do that!

It did show a little of it. Too funny. Thanks.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Here's to you;4028699;
    Many thanks to all who gave me the link to Chris' interview. I just listened to it in its entirity and was sad to hear Chris being so downhearted. I hope he soon finds his special someone, as there are plenty of nice young women out there that would love to be in a relationship with someone so thoughtful and loving.
    He is so thoughtful and loving

He's set the standard and takes the award for classiness for how one should react when someone breaks up with you. Everyone after him should behave with dignity like he did

Closed Thread