Closed Thread
Page 104 of 172 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4028118;
    I hate to break into the Ali/Roberto love and I love them too, but I finally got the audio to play of Chris L's conference call interview. Is it only me or does he sound like he's still not over Ali yet and still hurt? I felt sorry for him, because to hear him talk, it all happened yesterday.JMO
    Aww. I think he'll be okay. I think he was just really ready to fall in love and be happy and have a partner and while he thought he loved Ali, it's obvious she wasn't the one. She's a little young/immature for him, was looking for a totally different relationship than the one he seems to want, and didn't want to leave Cali. Plus there's the real reason- she's in love with someone else. I think in the end, Chris was just in love with the idea of finally moving past his grief and finding the soulmate so he wouldn't be alone and had a 'team-mate' like he said in the clip. His girl is coming, he wouldn't have been happy with Ali and his soulmate is still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26
    [snip] Roberto has no harem of women he terated differently than he treats Ali. He has one bunny boiler he dated for 3 dates than moved away from and one erroneous report that he was living with agirl when she was actually just one of 3 roommates. Enough time wasted on the bunny boiler, no comparison.
    No, no, you're absolutely right. It's just that I'm big into not putting down other women for guys' mistakes and you jogged my Jed memory. But in this case, I'm onboard with you that the girl has some problems (ie famewhore tendencies). Roberto really didn't owe anything to this girl and in fact, treated her extremely well both on their 3 WHOLE dates and when he told her he's leaving and doesn't want a relationship.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4028163;
    It all gets drummed up again after the finale airs so I'm sure the wound opened back up a bit. He did like her a lot so it will take time. I'm sure months from now he will be on TB and someone will feel the same way about him as he did about Ali after he lets 24 of them go. It's the flip side of this show. He'll be okay.
    Chris is just fine and happy. He even has said he knows something better is out there for him.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4028169;
    Chris is just fine and happy. He even has said he knows something better is out there for him.
    Chris is going to be fine. He is an individual who has put others first before himself. Now is his time and when he finds that special someone, he will cherish her forever.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4028118;
    I hate to break into the Ali/Roberto love and I love them too, but I finally got the audio to play of Chris L's conference call interview. Is it only me or does he sound like he's still not over Ali yet and still hurt? I felt sorry for him, because to hear him talk, it all happened yesterday.JMO
    He said watching the finale brought back all of the emotions, so yeah, he's still probably feeling those. If he was truly in love with her, I think it'll take him more than 3 months to get over her.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4027959;
    EXCLUSIVE PICS! Forever? Ha! Ali, You?re Only Roberto?s Flavor Of The Month, Says Jilted Ex-GF Hollywood Life

It's good she didn't really say anything bad about him, except for the secrets part. But I don't think he would be sharing his secrets with her after knowing her for such a short time period. She confirmed they weren't in a relationship when he moved to SC, just "talking"... whatever that means.
    So she says, he moved to SC after their 3rd date and he made it clear he did not want to do the long distance thing....Ummm to me that sounds like he ended whatever relationship they had and just wanted to remain friends, but i guess she would not take NO for an answer....seriously take a hint if a guy moves after 3 dates, says he does not want to do the long distance thing, then its obvious he is NOT that into you.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4028199;
    He said watching the finale brought back all of the emotions, so yeah, he's still probably feeling those. If he was truly in love with her, I think it'll take him more than 3 months to get over her.
    He said it was hard watching the show (all season), especially the finale and even though it was taped, he felt like it just happened and he definitely felt emotions watching it and it was hard. He said he just didn't know if he wanted his personal life, dating and love, on tv again. That's the reason he said he would have to think long and hard on being the Bachelor. I wonder if his family are advising him to do it... or not.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4027959;
    EXCLUSIVE PICS! Forever? Ha! Ali, You?re Only Roberto?s Flavor Of The Month, Says Jilted Ex-GF Hollywood Life

It's good she didn't really say anything bad about him, except for the secrets part. But I don't think he would be sharing his secrets with her after knowing her for such a short time period. She confirmed they weren't in a relationship when he moved to SC, just "talking"... whatever that means.
    Not this heffa again! She said she met him at Disney World, she performed there and he was a guest. Does he have any kids in his immediate family? Why was he there? 26 yr old men don't just visit the Magic Kingdom unless there's kids or family involved. Just curious.

I'm glad that she says he did a lot of the same things for her that he did/does for Ali. This shows that he truly is genuine and that he wasn't creating a character just for the cameras. Poor girl doesn't have a clue! She said he told some of his "friends" but didn't tell her. If she feels the need to speak to anyone else in the media, please let it be Dr. Phil or Wendy Williams- someone who's gonna tell her what the real deal is.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4027980;
    LOL. He told her he's moving on their 3rd date. 3rd date!! They weren't anything, not dating, not in a relationship, nothing. She's nuts.

I do appreciate that she says she hopes he treats Ali well and she doesn't want to destroy their relationship, which seems dubious considering she's talking about this to yet another media source but okay I guess.

We know from watching them on GMA that Ali knows all about this 'situation' and doesn't seem bothered by it. I loved how in the same interview he said not to have any girlfriends when going on the show and Ali laughed and snuggled into his chest. Sigh. They're precious.
    Alanna, ITA with you-- 3 dates!! Sounds more like he was just enjoying the last month or so prior to moving and thought he met a friend to spend some time with before his move.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4028381;
    snipped from original post.... She said she met him at Disney World, she performed there and he was a guest. Does he have any kids in his immediate family? Why was he there? 26 yr old men don't just visit the Magic Kingdom unless there's kids or family involved.
    reality-luv31, I disagree. I've been to DW multiple times and there are "kids" of all ages there. If he needs a "reason" to go, how about that he was getting ready to move out of the state and wanted to visit all the sites that the state has to offer before leaving! I also know lots of people who make friendships while on vacation. They share the experience of the vacation and make a friend that they might not have ever known otherwise. It doesn't mean that he was after a "hook up" or anything else nefarious.
    I have a friend who still visits friends she met during a summer vacation over 20 years ago!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2brieandbray;4028379;
    I am not sure how small you are talking but, my hubby and I got engaged on May 21, and we were married July 21. That was in 2001. We had about 100-125 there. I know that is not 700 people, but we were able to do it in 2 months. Just wanted to give my input. (granted I know my wedding was not a hollywood event, but it can be done
    Small meaning less than 125 guests with only family and friends -- not a "high society" event. The wedding that I just helped plan was in the Dallas area (July 3rd of this year). We found there was a 6-8 month waiting list (a couple had a year or more) for the sites we were looking at. For a large wedding with TV involved I think they would want to give Ali and Roberto a say in the date and then look as quickly as possible at locking in the venue to assure it's availability. TPTB have to fit it in to their production schedule -- getting a timeslot reserved on the network, etc... I'm sure that in TV timelines they want to get a move on! JMO

Could someone please give me the link to the Chris L. interview? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Here's to you;4028521;
    Could someone please give me the link to the Chris L. interview? Thanks
    It's at tvgrapevine.

Are people still having problems listening to it?

Closed Thread