Closed Thread
Page 103 of 172 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

EXCLUSIVE PICS! Forever? Ha! Ali, You?re Only Roberto?s Flavor Of The Month, Says Jilted Ex-GF Hollywood Life

It's good she didn't really say anything bad about him, except for the secrets part. But I don't think he would be sharing his secrets with her after knowing her for such a short time period. She confirmed they weren't in a relationship when he moved to SC, just "talking"... whatever that means.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4027959;
    EXCLUSIVE PICS! Forever? Ha! Ali, You?re Only Roberto?s Flavor Of The Month, Says Jilted Ex-GF Hollywood Life

It's good she didn't really say anything bad about him, except for the secrets part. But I don't think he would be sharing his secrets with her after knowing her for such a short time period. She confirmed they weren't in a relationship when he moved to SC, just "talking"... whatever that means.
    LOL. He told her he's moving on their 3rd date. 3rd date!! They weren't anything, not dating, not in a relationship, nothing. She's nuts.

I do appreciate that she says she hopes he treats Ali well and she doesn't want to destroy their relationship, which seems dubious considering she's talking about this to yet another media source but okay I guess.

We know from watching them on GMA that Ali knows all about this 'situation' and doesn't seem bothered by it. I loved how in the same interview he said not to have any girlfriends when going on the show and Ali laughed and snuggled into his chest. Sigh. They're precious.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Roberto's proposal made the top list of TV Guide's TV moments!

Top Moments: TV's Accurate Portrayal of Love on Jersey Shore and The Bachelorette

FORT Fan

The Bachelor Pad Weatherman reveals all: Jonathan Novack spills on his tell-all, his comedy career and Ali - 2010-Aug-06 - CultureMap Houston

CM: What did you think about The Bachelorette finale? Do you think Ali made the right choice with Roberto?

JN: I said it from the beginning, from when I got sent home, people would ask me who I thought Ali would be with or should be with and I said Roberto. He was the most stand-up guy in the house, and they seemed to have a connection. I'm glad it worked out for Ali — I couldn't be happier for them.

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;4027959;

This chick get son my nerves. She's a friggin' bunny boiler. Three dates and you think he's your boyfriend. He leaves town and tells you he doesn't want long-distance relationship with you but continues to email you or talk on the phone as he would with any friend and you think he owes you an apology for not telling you he was going on the bachelorette!!! Now your making your story more truthful and seeming even more like an idiot. He left his job, business, moved to California, introduced Ali to his family and proposed to her. YOu aren't even on the same planet as Ali's relationship with him. This chick makes me fume disparaging Roberto's name. It was bad enough when he couldn't defend himself. It's even worse now that she's changed her story and still talking try to put dirt on this happiest time in his life. I wish Roberto wasn't the gentleman that he is and would rip this girl to shreds to the media or sue her or something. Better yet get his father and family defend their prize of a son. He's quiet and shy, so he's secretive.........oh please!!! This chickenhead is out her mind. ..................Breathe..... ...Breathe before I have to go find the girl and hurt her. Positive thoughts...........Positive thoughts. It's better to just let her die away, but it annoys me she's still pulling this. Chick is just jealous that such a great, romantic guy, too good to be true, really was just that good and she couldn't hold onto him. He moved away from her but, moved and gave up everything to be with ALi without hesitation. Time for me to go watch finale again and wash this negativity off in the rain in Bora Bora
    Last edited by nikkij_26; 08-06-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Here's a clue, Gabby...if a guy is honest enough to tell you he's moving to another state on the 3rd date he's not all that secretive and he's not staying behind for you. You were just friends not lovers. Another bitter ex out for some cash but this one is fairly tame. lol And he can't tell you he is leaving for TB nor were you important enough in his life for him to share it. Get it? lol Congrats Cupcakes!! That is awesome that Ali mentioned your videos!! Great job by you and how freakin' sweet of her to thank you. That was wonderful!! She and Roberto sound like they adore them!! Bravo!!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-07-2010 at 10:32 AM.

I hate to break into the Ali/Roberto love and I love them too, but I finally got the audio to play of Chris L's conference call interview. Is it only me or does he sound like he's still not over Ali yet and still hurt? I felt sorry for him, because to hear him talk, it all happened yesterday.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4028118;
    I hate to break into the Ali/Roberto love and I love them too, but I finally got the audio to play of Chris L's conference call interview. Is it only me or does he sound like he's still not over Ali yet and still hurt? I felt sorry for him, because to hear him talk, it all happened yesterday.JMO

Yes, from that interview it sounds like Chris still is hurting. Ali lead him on big time. She is not one to admit it. She must call her relationship with him as just being friends because she does not want to hurt Roberto. She is dumping on Chris big time too the way that Jake did to Tenley. She is a self-serving human being. I once liked her but now find her to a total narcissist.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4027837;
    I mentioned it to Cupcakes to do it using 'Halo'. She said she'd think about it if she had time. Either way we all appreciate the videos she's done so far, very talented.

Whole heartedly agree, cupcake is extreme talented

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4028118;
    It all gets drummed up again after the finale airs so I'm sure the wound opened back up a bit. He did like her a lot so it will take time. I'm sure months from now he will be on TB and someone will feel the same way about him as he did about Ali after he lets 24 of them go. It's the flip side of this show. He'll be okay.

Closed Thread