Closed Thread
Page 102 of 172 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1716

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4027562;
    here's the he said/she said segment from extra thanks reality_luv!!

Ali and Roberto Play He Said/She Said | Extra

ETA: btw just a little tip watching roberto's dates with captions on makes for a different experience lol
    wow thanks for this. I'm trying to catch up on the media I just got home from work. Can someone put it on youtube? I have no sound on this computer so I can't watch them unless on my iPhone.

OMG really I should try watching his dates with captions thanks for the tip!!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4027603;
    loved that interview roberto is such a good listener i don't think he got one wrong ...ali did really well too!

what did ali say she calls him?

She mentioned what his guy friend call Roberto which is Berto or Bert. But, she said she jujst really calls him Honey, Baby/Babe, etc. He said he calls her the same.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4027606;
    The interview on extra that karey and emusha posted..
    Aww loved this video! very cute. And those scans from People magazine...WOW!

thanks nikki!

it was sooo cute how they were all shy saying what they call eachother...and how giggly they were throughout. Ali wanted to do well lol someone behind the camera chuckled when ali said sofia 'was' celebrity crush and roberto repeats it...too cute!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4027622;
    Wow, they look "AMAZING"! I know the media loves her bc she's pretty and has *that look but omg, he is such a babe.

Thanks for posting the He Said/She Said vid. Hey, that's from their first interview with them...I wonder why they waited until now to show it?

EXCLUSIVE! Ali Fedotowsky’s Roommate Ashleigh Hunt Tells Us: ‘Ali & Roberto Have More Potential Than Jake & Vienna!’

Are Ali & fiance Roberto going to be a Bachelorette couple that actually lasts? Ali’s roommate Ashleigh sure thinks so!
    Everyone seems to believe newly engaged Bachelorette couple Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez have a fighting chance to make it work, at least compared to previous Bachelor couples. “I think they have a lot more potential than Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi,” Ali’s former roommate on The Bachelor, Ashleigh Hunt, told HollywoodLife.com exclusively Aug. 5 at the after party for The Real Housewives of Washington D.C. premiere at Buddha Bar in D.C. on. “Just by seeing them on TV, I can see that they had an instant connection. They seem really into each other!”

“I think that they have to stay grounded,” Ashleigh told us. “All the media attention and the paparazzi — at the end of the day when you come home and you both get in your sweat pants, you kind of have to be real people and sort out your problems in day to day life. Just be honest with each other and not let the media get in the way!” (Is this how Jake and Vienna failed to make their relationship work?)

Ali just doesn’t want to end up heartbroken down the road like Vienna:

“The weekend after July 4, Vienna hosted a single and fabulous party in Vegas,” Ashleigh told us. “I went there with her and a bunch of girlfriends. We just had a blast to celebrate her separation with Jake!”

Ali, you DON’T want to be throwing a party like this!

And even though it was hard for Ali to believe she could pull a man like Roberto, she finally got him.

“I think that Ali is a great girl and she thought for some reason that she didn’t deserve a guy like Roberto,” Ashleigh explained. “Then she finally let her guard down. She’s just a really down to earth girl. I don’t know about her past relationships and maybe people who have burned her really bad make her think that true love wasn’t an option. I’m so glad that she finally opened her heart and let Roberto in. I hope that they last forever!”

“Ali is a great girl,” Ashleigh added. “I hope the best for her and I hope that they last for a lifetime!”
    EXCLUSIVE! Ali Fedotowsky’s Roommate Ashleigh Hunt Tells Us: ‘Ali & Roberto Have More Potential Than Jake & Vienna!’ Hollywood Life

Sorry if this has been posted already!

Roberto is so savy with the interviewers.

In the Extra interview, I believe the interviewer asks Ali
    what is his favorite thing to do?

Roberto says to Ali just above a whisper you can hear
    him say to her "Easy".

Good on him he doesn't mind them knowing somethings
    but others are private......

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4027622;
    thanks for posting the video ..they are adorable, although you can tell, at least in my observation, they are getting tired of the cameras > the energy level is waning....
    I know they can't wait to get 'home'

Thank you all for the messages on the video. You all are so sweet! I can't believe Ali has seen the videos!! She is so sweet to tweet the videos. Thanks again everyone, I really appreciate it. You guys made my day. =)

Thanks BG and Emusha for the scans.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4027606;
    The interview on extra that karey and emusha posted..
    I loved the "oh my gushness" moment lol

Closed Thread