Closed Thread
Page 10 of 172 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 6 - POST FINALE MEDIA THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022494;
    Looking at everything last night, I think it was Roberto and then some other 24 guys showed up too and Ali had to deal with them for 6 weeks. So it makes sense she'd want to keep the jerk till F2.
    ITA, the song from Lifehouse that goes "there's you and me...and all other people" keeps running through my head about these two.

On another note, I love that as a fully committed Chris fan, you are able to see and embrace the love story between Ali & Roberto! Your posts crack me up!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022494;
    Looking at everything last night, I think it was Roberto and then some other 24 guys showed up too and Ali had to deal with them for 6 weeks. So it makes sense she'd want to keep the jerk till F2.
    Ok whatever I do wish Alberto all the best Kind of think of it, I'm actually THRILLED Chris L isn't with Ali

Quote Originally Posted by SmittenAKFan;4022508;
    ITA, the song from Lifehouse that goes "there's you and me...and all other people" keeps running through my head about these two.

On another note, I love that as a fully committed Chris fan, you are able to see and embrace the love story between Ali & Roberto! Your posts crack me up!
    Thank you so much! And of course! It was so evident last night. She would have been so wrong with Chris as it's clear how in love and happy she is with Roberto. Chris has a real soulmate who's coming for him

Ali Fedotowsky Shows Off Her Man & Her Ring | OK! Magazine - The First for Celebrity News
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

that was soooo sweet how roberto tried to hide her from the paps!!
    Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Caught By Paparazzi [Video] - CelebMagnet
    Team Alibeartito

When is Ali gonna do Ellen? I love how Ellen nailed it on her last visit. How in the world does she do it?
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4022534;
    that was soooo sweet how roberto tried to hide her from the paps!!
    I'm pretty sure they were making out, not hiding
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4022540;
    I'm pretty sure they were making out, not hiding
    Was that from yesterday/ I can't see it yet.

Bachelorette Source: "Everyone" Knew Roberto Would Win

Last night's "shocking" finale of The Bachelorette may have surprised some fans (and Reality Steve). But to anyone who worked on the show, the winner was obvious from the beginning.

"We knew that first night at the house that Roberto [Martinez] was going to make it to Tahiti," a source tells us who worked on ABC's hit show. "Then after a few more of the group and one-on-one dates, it became clear to pretty much everyone on set that he was going to win Ali [Fedotowsky] heart."

So does that mean the über sexy and adorable Chris L. was out from the start?

"Chris put up a good fight and everyone on set loved him," our Bachelorette insider tells us. "But people knew he and Ali had more of the friend thing going on—at least from Ali's side."

So how much did she favor R.?

"It actually got to a point in New York where some people had to tell Ali not to be so obvious that Roberto was the front runner," our source dishes. "Even the best editing team in the world couldn't hide how much Ali was into Roberto the entire show.

"It took a lot of work keeping the outcome a secret; we even had people putting out some false rumors to certain outlets and telling others we filmed two alternate endings," adds our in the know source. "In the end we were all really happy with how it turned out and happy for Ali."

Even though we think A. & R. are way adorable together, the Bachelor and Bachelorette babes don't exactly have the best track record of staying together.

"I would say that [Ali and Roberto] are one of the more legitimately in love couples we've had come out of this," 'fesses our insider, who has worked on the show for quite some time.

Too cute! For all you Bachelorette fans, are you happy with how it turned out? We think Fedotowsky and Martinez could make it last. Can you believe A almost ended up with that douchebag Jake Pavelka? Such an upgrade dollface!

As for Chris L., who also won our hearts, we so think he should be the next Bachelor.

Said our insider rather coyly about the possibility: "We'll see."
    Bachelorette Source: "Everyone" Knew Roberto Would Win - E! Online

Great interview with Chris. What a classy classy man

'Bachelorette's' Chris Lambton: 'The three of us will be life-long friends'

By Andrea Reiher

August 3, 2010 3:26 PM ET
    chris-lambton-bachelorette-interview.jpgChris Lambton not only got his heart broken by Ali Fedotowsky on "The Bachelorette" finale, but he got sent home before their final date. Now he talks about the experience, how much he likes Ali and Roberto and whether he'd considering being the next "Bachelor."

On what he learned and watching the show:

I learned to be open and try to give as much as you can. Even though it's a weird circumstance, I learned to put myself out there ... Watching it last night was very strange, I'm not gonna lie. I definitely had some emotions come back last night, it was hard to watch. But I'm always ready for the perfect girl to come into my life.

On being the next "Bachelor":

Honestly, it's something that I'll have to think long and hard about because it was hard watching so much of my personal life and intimate details of dating and love on TV. It's hard to share that kind of thing with however many millions of people watch this show. It's definitely something that I'll have to really, really think about. I'm not sure if I want to share all that again.

On how he feels about Ali:

I definitely thought that we had a connection. Whenever we hung out, it was easy. We could have fun, it was never forced. And then obviously when it gets down to just Roberto and I, I think I have an even better chance ... I was definitely not angry or upset. You can't force love. And if she didn't want to reciprocate it, then she's not the right one for me. That's why I was thankful. I was thankful that she didn't prolong it if she knew 100% that it was Roberto. That shows what kind of girl she is. She's an amazing woman and she didn't want to make me hurt. If she'd kept me around for another date and then made me go to the final rose ceremony, it would've hurt me even more ... She knew what she wanted, she wanted someone else and I have to respect that. I wish it was me, but again in a relationship it takes two and it didn't work out that time.

On his new-found fame:

I get a lot of letters in the mail and people stop by. Yesterday, someone put a rose on my front porch that said, "If Ali doesn't give you her rose, will you accept mine?" I can't fathom it, I can't wrap my head around it. It's amazing. Yesterday, I went down to the beach after work and next thing you know there is literally 50 people around me taking pictures and wanna give me a hug. It's really hard to grasp. It's amazing. But I love that it's love coming towards me. It's surreal. I can't even describe it, to tell you the truth ... My dad's probably gotten just as many letters and emails asking him out as I've gotten asking me out. [laughs]

On if he thinks Ali and Roberto will last:

I think it actually will. From the moment that Roberto came back after his first date, he was kind of starry-eyed and when she looked at him ... In Turkey, I thought they were going to be the final pair. The two of them would light up when they saw each other. It just seemed like they were really, really in love.

On what he looks for in finding love:

It's based on chemistry, gut. When you meet a girl, it should be an instantaneous click. You should say, "Yep, I'm going to spend the rest of my life with this girl. I would do anything to be with her, I wanna be with her 'til the day she dies." It should just punch you in the side of the head ... This show did not make me a skeptic of love. It just made me realize I need to keep looking. Love is still out there for me, I just need to keep looking.

On whether he'll stay friends with Ali and/or Roberto:

Honestly, I've talked to Roberto probably every week since the show ended. I told him and I told Ali at "After the Final Rose" that I know the three of us will be life-long friends. I think Ali is an amazing, special girl and Roberto is one of my better friends from the show. There's no doubt in my mind that the three of us will be hanging out real soon.

On who else would make a good next "Bachelor":

I think Ty, Kirk and Craig R. would be phenomenal Bachelors. They can just control the camera and they can have fun and they're amazing guys. Any girl is lucky to end up with any one of them.

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsideth...ng-friends.html
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I believe that EOnline article..... I've heard from someone else that this was the case, and also Lithargic says this too.

Closed Thread