Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;4023495;
    him "correcting" himself at the 11th hr, after pretty much the whole country knew the ending, doesn't count :nono RS was wrong, plain and simple His credibility will be forever questioned.... and I couldn't be happier, as now the spoiler section of FORT can go back to it's old ways of sleuthing the ending out.
    Reality Steve seemed unsure of his predictions this season. I stopped reading his blog several weeks before the final rose show. I was hoping for a surprise, and I got one! Roberto didn't seem to be sure if he wanted to propose to Ali. Maybe the producers added those comments to add to the suspense, because of Reality Steve's prediction.

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4023555;
    Reality Steve seemed unsure of his predictions this season. I stopped reading his blog several weeks before the final rose show. I was hoping for a surprise, and I got one! Roberto didn't seem to be sure if he wanted to propose to Ali. Maybe the producers added those comments to add to the suspense, because of Reality Steve's prediction.
    with 5 sources feeding him false info, the only conclusion that I come to is that MF set him up. We've always had true spoilers on the boards, but as we had conflicting spoilers, you never knew with certaintly which were accurate until the show was over. RS and his sources were eventually going to ruin the Bach franchise so MF had to do something about it. Yes, RS and others of such ilk have brought lots of media attention to the show recently but after a few seasons of the ending be known without a shadow of doubt before the show even airs, people would stop watching. I'll give MF kudos on pulling this off
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Updated

By BlondieGal
    August 4, 2010

Clues of who is the Final One ~

1 There is a picture of him/her that is not from the show photographers that looks like the star took it. It could be from the final date or after, or from the safe house. It is put on their Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or any internet site as their main photo.

2 There is evidence that they move to the star's state

3 There is evidence that they move their business to the star's state

4 They put their house up for sale

5 Their roommates are looking for a new roommate

6 They are MIA after filming

7 They are located shopping at a location near where the star wishes to live

8 They and their families totally avoid the media

9 When newbie posters come here and tell us so and their stories sound feasible and valid

10 When the other contestants get together before the show is finished airing, the F1 is not there, and production is not upset with them

11 When either the F1 has a horrible/bad/questionable edit or is hidden so as to hide the 'connection'

12 When Cupcakes creates the most awesome videos showing us the love story

13 When the ABC board lists the sweepstakes trip as the place where the star receives a proposal, and then takes it down the next day

14 The first day contestants photos are put up on the ABC board, there is a post from 5 days prior saying that the guy did not win due to distance. (Staff was trying out the posting system. Note to staff ~ try writing 'my very early mother jumped started up new potatoes' instead.)

15 The star is wearing jewelry during media interviews that resembles what a contestant either wore on the show or in their ABC photo

16 The star is doing commercials with Jimmy Kimmel

17 The star and her love sneak off away from the cameras and staff

18 When the Magic 8 Ball predicts otherwise

19 The guy or gal with the favorite and best edit is being promoted as next season's Bachelor or Bachelorette

20 All media polls have this person as runner up and the Fort has them as the winner

21 The ABC board mods quickly remove statements that give away the ending :nono

22 Repeats of the show are aired the following weekend

Indications that it is not a No-Pick season ~

1 When Fleiss says that the star is his absolute favorite over all the other stars. Especially true if Trista gets her feelings hurt and CH has to say that she is still his favorite

2 When the show is over 2 hours every week

3 The star is shown running around LA very happy and has a glow to her face

4 The female star is getting her hair done every other week in anticipation of seeing her fiancee

5 When bloggers say that there is a no-pick season. 100% confirmed.

~~~~~~~

Please feel free to pm me any additions or changes to the list.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fan

I love that Blondie! Although it does make me feel like a total dolt for believing the no-pick ending that RS predicted. I think you can add that you can tell who F2 is (on the Bachelorette season at least) because it's the one that I most want to run away with, at least the last three times. And recently, the winner on The Bachelor is the one who is most likely to make me hurl! I'll be around next season to tell you which way my gag reflex is pointing.

P.S. I have to say that I'm going to be watching your clues like a HAWK next season since I knew the ending was true when you posted it (although I guess I have to say I'll be watching lithargic too!) Thanks for everything!

[QUOTE=LG.;4021462;]

Chris thanks Ali again for not putting him through the last date, and it made Chris respect her even more. Unlike certain former bachelorettes (cough, DeAnna, cough) who actually allowed their rejected choice to get down on one knee and propose before breaking up with them. Yup, Ali is definitely making her case as the humanitarian bachelorette of the decade.
    My whole opinion of Ali and the show would have changed had she let him go through with the proposal. Class acts - all three of them. No wonder the staff and the other guys liked Ali so much. Thanks for the recap!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Me, after too much RTV... alohatami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4023356;
    When you have the time, I would appreciate it if you would check to see who Ali was sitting next to in the promo, and if what she was wearing was the same outfit she had on during the ATFR show.
    Ok, I've watched the promo a bunch of times, and here's what I've been able to conclude:

Chris L. has been flipped. It makes it look like he's talking to someone sitting to the left of him on the sofa, but really he was talking to someone on his right. Comparing the background behind him on the promo to the actual ATFR, the promo clip(s) of Chris L. were from his conversation with Chris H. before Ali joined them on camera. When he was actually sitting on the sofa with Ali, he was sitting to Ali's left, which means he was still talking to someone on his right. At no time was he talking to anyone sitting on his left, as the promo implied.

Chris's statment, "All of a sudden, boom, you're done." is actually from two different clips. "All of a sudden" came from one clip, and "Boom, you're done" came from another. There's an obvious break (obvious, after watching it a bazillion times ) in the clip that shows this.

Ali's outfit in the promo is the same outfit from ATFR. And though I thought she was sitting by someone when she said, "That is not true." she's not. I was getting confused with another quick clip of her crying on the show. That was taken when she was sitting by Roberto, just after they replayed the proposal scene from the show. When she makes the above statement, she is not crying, and is not sitting noticeably near anyone.

Ali's clip also appears to be taking from two different clips. There's a slight break between "That is" and "not true". The shot is a bit wider on "That is" and it zooms in a bit for "not true".

And after watching ATFR again, I can only conclude that if these things were said during the show, even in four different parts, none of them made it on final edit. And I have a really hard time believing that Chris L. was showing any anger on the show at all. He seemed so genuinely nice to Ali. If he was really mad, he must be a really good actor to cover that up.

I guess my problem is just that I really want to know the actual context of the clips from the promo. If I could only have found their parts (or potential parts) on ATFR, this wouldn't be bugging me so much.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;4023790;
    Updated

By BlondieGal
    August 4, 2010

Clues of who is the Final One ~

1 There is a picture of him/her that is not from the show photographers that looks like the star took it. It could be from the final date or after, or from the safe house. It is put on their Twitter, Facebook, Myspace or any internet site as their main photo.

2 There is evidence that they move to the star's state

3 There is evidence that they move their business to the star's state

4 They put their house up for sale

5 Their roommates are looking for a new roommate

6 They are MIA after filming

7 They are located shopping at a location near where the star wishes to live

8 They and their families totally avoid the media

9 When newbie posters come here and tell us so and their stories sound feasible and valid

10 When the other contestants get together before the show is finished airing, the F1 is not there, and production is not upset with them

11 When either the F1 has a horrible/bad/questionable edit or is hidden so as to hide the 'connection'

12 When Cupcakes creates the most awesome videos showing us the love story

13 When the ABC board lists the sweepstakes trip as the place where the star receives a proposal, and then takes it down the next day

14 The first day contestants photos are put up on the ABC board, there is a post from 5 days prior saying that the guy did not win due to distance. (Staff was trying out the posting system. Note to staff ~ try writing 'my very early mother jumped started up new potatoes' instead.)

15 The star is wearing jewelry during media interviews that resembles what a contestant either wore on the show or in their ABC photo

16 The star is doing commercials with Jimmy Kimmel

17 The star and her love sneak off away from the cameras and staff

18 When the Magic 8 Ball predicts otherwise

19 The guy or gal with the favorite and best edit is being promoted as next season's Bachelor or Bachelorette

20 All media polls have this person as runner up and the Fort has them as the winner

21 The ABC board mods quickly remove statements that give away the ending :nono

22 Repeats of the show are aired the following weekend

Indications that it is not a No-Pick season ~

1 When Fleiss says that the star is his absolute favorite over all the other stars. Especially true if Trista gets her feelings hurt and CH has to say that she is still his favorite

2 When the show is over 2 hours every week

3 The star is shown running around LA very happy and has a glow to her face

4 The female star is getting her hair done every other week in anticipation of seeing her fiancee

5 When bloggers say that there is a no-pick season. 100% confirmed.

~~~~~~~

Please feel free to pm me any additions or changes to the list.
    You forgot: When the star is regularly spotted flying from her hometown to Burbank for no apparent publicity reasons.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alohatami;4024073;
    Ok, I've watched the promo a bunch of times, and here's what I've been able to conclude: Chris L. has been flipped. It makes it look like he's talking to someone sitting to the left of him on the sofa, but really he was talking to someone on his right. Comparing the background behind him on the promo to the actual ATFR, the promo clip(s) of Chris L. were from his conversation with Chris H. before Ali joined them on camera. When he was actually sitting on the sofa with Ali, he was sitting to Ali's left, which means he was still talking to someone on his right. At no time was he talking to anyone sitting on his left, as the promo implied. Chris's statment, "All of a sudden, boom, you're done." is actually from two different clips. "All of a sudden" came from one clip, and "Boom, you're done" came from another. There's an obvious break (obvious, after watching it a bazillion times ) in the clip that shows this. Ali's outfit in the promo is the same outfit from ATFR. And though I thought she was sitting by someone when she said, "That is not true." she's not. I was getting confused with another quick clip of her crying on the show. That was taken when she was sitting by Roberto, just after they replayed the proposal scene from the show. When she makes the above statement, she is not crying, and is not sitting noticeably near anyone. Ali's clip also appears to be taking from two different clips. There's a slight break between "That is" and "not true". The shot is a bit wider on "That is" and it zooms in a bit for "not true". And after watching ATFR again, I can only conclude that if these things were said during the show, even in four different parts, none of them made it on final edit. And I have a really hard time believing that Chris L. was showing any anger on the show at all. He seemed so genuinely nice to Ali. If he was really mad, he must be a really good actor to cover that up. I guess my problem is just that I really want to know the actual context of the clips from the promo. If I could only have found their parts (or potential parts) on ATFR, this wouldn't be bugging me so much.
    alohatami, thank you for your careful, in-depth analysis of the promo! Very impressive! I read that they splice sentences together: now I have proof! I don't know why they would go to the trouble of putting that promo together. Maybe they had the "angry" promo to get people to watch the ATFR show. Doesn't Chris H always sit to the right of whoever he's interviewing? It seems as if there's no purpose to flipping the image of Chris L to make it seem as if he was sitting to the right of Chris H, since Chris L was to the left of both Chris H and Ali during the interview. "All of a sudden," and "Boom, you're done," maybe could have been a reaction to a producer suddenly ending a date or a conversation that Chris L was having with Ali. Since they had to splice and edit to make it look as if Chris L was angry at Ali, Chris L might not have ever had an angry reaction to anything that Ali said or did. When Ali said, "That is," and "Not true," I'm curious if Ali she looking to her right or left? If she was looking to her right, she might have been reacting to something Chris H had asked her. Chris H might have interviewed her by herself, which was then not shown at all. Also, the ATFR interview might have actually been several hours long, and was then edited down to one hour. I read that the rose ceremonies actually take hours, and are edited down to a few minutes. During Jake's recent interview with Vienna, he lost his temper. If he had ever lost his temper during the taping of his season, it was edited out. With the editing and splicing, it's hard to tell what the people on the show are really like.

Me, after too much RTV... alohatami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4024263;
    When Ali said, "That is," and "Not true," I'm curious if Ali she looking to her right or left? If she was looking to her right, she might have been reacting to something Chris H had asked her. Chris H might have interviewed her by herself, which was then not shown at all.
    She is looking to her right. I checked to make sure they hadn't flipped that one, too - the part in her hair would make that very obvious. It isn't flipped. Her clip(s) have to come from some conversation with Chris H. not Chris L., since she would have been talking to her left, not right, if she was responding to Chris L.

And I must apologize, I just realized I had the break in Ali's clip in the wrong place. (One of my kids is watching the finale right now, and the promo just went by again as I was typing this. ) It was actually, "That is not" and "true".

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4024263;
    Also, the ATFR interview might have actually been several hours long, and was then edited down to one hour. I read that the rose ceremonies actually take hours, and are edited down to a few minutes.
    I'd love to know how long ATFR really was before being edited for television. Every time the camera moves from one person to another is an opportunity to change the content of the interview.

And I can imagine the rose ceremonies, especially at the beginning, taking much more than the few minutes they show. I think I once remember reading on these boards that the entire meet and greet party is an all-nighter. I've always wondered how they prompt the bachelor/ette in getting all the names right of the rose recipients that first night. Someone must be there whispering in her ear, or prompting her with cue cards just out of sight.

Ah well, the analyzing has been fun, but I guess we'll never know the truth of the origins of the promo. Too bad there's no such thing as, "ATFR - Uncut and Uncensored!"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alohatami;4024442;
    She is looking to her right. I checked to make sure they hadn't flipped that one, too - the part in her hair would make that very obvious. It isn't flipped. Her clip(s) have to come from some conversation with Chris H. not Chris L., since she would have been talking to her left, not right, if she was responding to Chris L. And I must apologize, I just realized I had the break in Ali's clip in the wrong place. (One of my kids is watching the finale right now, and the promo just went by again as I was typing this. ) It was actually, "That is not" and "true". I'd love to know how long ATFR really was before being edited for television. Every time the camera moves from one person to another is an opportunity to change the content of the interview. And I can imagine the rose ceremonies, especially at the beginning, taking much more than the few minutes they show. I think I once remember reading on these boards that the entire meet and greet party is an all-nighter. I've always wondered how they prompt the bachelor/ette in getting all the names right of the rose recipients that first night. Someone must be there whispering in her ear, or prompting her with cue cards just out of sight. Ah well, the analyzing has been fun, but I guess we'll never know the truth of the origins of the promo. Too bad there's no such thing as, "ATFR - Uncut and Uncensored!"
    If Ali was looking to her right while she made those defensive comments, then the comments weren't aimed at Chris L. I read that the meet and greet party lasts until about six in the morning. I think the Bachelorette must start out the rose ceremony by going into that little room with the photographs of the bachelors and telling Chris H who she wants to give roses to. They then separate those photographs from the phtotgrapsh of the guys that she doesn't want to give a rose to. Chris H must tell her the names of about three or four guys at a time. Then she gives roses to the three or four guys. After that, they turn the cameras off. Then she goes into that little room again to "find out" the names of a few more guys that she wants to give roses to. I also read that if the bachelors don't say what they're told to say, they're punished by not getting alone time with the Bachelorette. When they first go onstage to start the ATFR interview, Chris H might ask questions just to relax them, or maybe to get a specific reaction that the producers wanted on tape. The producers do what they can to manipulate the images of those on the show.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast