Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoilers

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4022541;
    The one thing that I have a problem with was how uncareing she was when she let Chris go.
    Huh? What do you mean? She was caring. She had tears. She felt bad.

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;4023228;
    I'm right there with you!! Were we not watching the same show??? I saw Ali being extremely nervous and unsure how to put her feelings into words. I felt like she wanted to express her feelings to Chris in a way that showed she cared alot about him and didn't want to hurt him but also in a way that would convey how much she was sure that she although she cared so deeply for him she wasn't IN LOVE with him. Although she did stumble over her choice of words I know that, in the same circumstances, I would probably done a lot worse job than her!

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;4023228;
    They were sort of crocodile tears. Honestly, she cried more in the PI than she did with Chris. She also cried more for Kirk and he was her F4 not her F2.

In all honestly, it did not sound sincere. She came in the door he gave her the usual hug and then she got all anxious and she basically tried to wing it. It sounded at first patronizing. She sounded as if she was 12yrs old and breaking up with her boyfriend. She pretty much said, paraphrasing here, just because two people enjoy each others company and hang out doesn't mean it is suppose? She never finished the sentence, then said, you know? Then she said that she was in love with someone else. I mean, why not use Roberto's name. Who else was left but him?

It just really sucked how it went out in the beginning. But, Chris took over and he made it all better for her, because the shallow person that she is needed to feel better about herself and not realize the guy was hurting. He says he was going to miss her and she says, thank you? How about I'll miss you too. Then she says for him to hang in there? Hang in there for what?

She never said openly what their relationship meant to her. What she learned from it. What kind of guy he was. That is why he asked her at the ATFR. He did ask her if what he put in the relationship was good and she never really answered him.

It was all awkward and the real Ali in my eyes. She came off cold and it was all self-serving because at the end she asked him for a hug? Again, the guy was hurting give him a hug damn it!!
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;4023192;
    The editing out of the Chris L anger bugged me too. I wanted to know what what was going on there; due to editing, it could have been anger at Justin, Frank, or the field mouse. Totally lame getting rid of it--ABC knows full & well people analyze every detail of their clips.
    That's right. With Chris L, they could have edited him to make it appear as if he was angry at Ali. I didn't tape the promo: was Chris L shown by himself making his statement; and was Ali shown by herself making her statement? If so, they could have taken those statements from two different conversations and put them together.

Me, after too much RTV... alohatami's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher;4023262;
    That's right. With Chris L, they could have edited him to make it appear as if he was angry at Ali. I didn't tape the promo: was Chris L shown by himself making his statement; and was Ali shown by herself making her statement? If so, they could have taken those statements from two different conversations and put them together.
    I believe Chris L was sitting alone. Ali, I'm not sure, but I think she might have been sitting by someone. (I can't check right now because the kids are watching TV). I'd be willing to guess that both their statements were taken out of context and then put together as if they were part of the same conversation. I just wanted to see where each comment had been made in the actual show, but was unable to find it. I guess that's because neither comment was really there.

Quote Originally Posted by alohatami;4023310;
    I believe Chris L was sitting alone. Ali, I'm not sure, but I think she might have been sitting by someone. (I can't check right now because the kids are watching TV). I'd be willing to guess that both their statements were taken out of context and then put together as if they were part of the same conversation. I just wanted to see where each comment had been made in the actual show, but was unable to find it. I guess that's because neither comment was really there.
    Ali was facing the direction of Chris Harrison during that. While Chris when he wa sout there with her was on th eopposite side. I think she was talking about Frank and his not being there to Chris Harrison. Chris L based on hi sstatement was also talking to Chris Harrison about when he was let go alone.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alohatami;4023310;
    When you have the time, I would appreciate it if you would check to see who Ali was sitting next to in the promo, and if what she was wearing was the same outfit she had on during the ATFR show.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapshotgalaxia;4023039;
    SD might be a good place for Roberto. Its a baseball town and very nice. At least its not humid like FL. Should be a good fit by both and the company where he works has an office for him there. Or come here to OC which is closer to LA without the hassle.
    Could be that they chose that town together out of all the places his company had office possibilities. It was close to where she was, and it looked like he was wanting a place in a warm weather state (from GA to CA), and with a pro-baseball team, so maybe that was a deciding factor for him when he initially chose Atlanta. If he had just been moving to an office in GA as was previously said, then going to San Diego for the same purpose - but with a woman he loved - would not only be a good compromise, but a step up. No offense to GA people!

Might be more job opportunities there for her too, where he already had his career set. I'm not sure of the job market in GA.
    Last edited by MittenMom; 08-04-2010 at 08:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;4021934;
    ...actually, reality steve corrected himself the night before...just in time
    him "correcting" himself at the 11th hr, after pretty much the whole country knew the ending, doesn't count :nono RS was wrong, plain and simple His credibility will be forever questioned.... and I couldn't be happier, as now the spoiler section of FORT can go back to it's old ways of sleuthing the ending out.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MittenMom;4023486;
    Could be that they chose that town together out of all the places his company had office possibilities. It was close to where she was, and it looked like he was wanting a place in a warm weather state (from GA to CA), and with a pro-baseball team, so maybe that was a deciding factor for him when he initially chose Atlanta. If he had just been moving to an office in GA as was previously said, then going to San Diego for the same purpose - but with a woman he loved - would not only be a good compromise, but a step up. No offense to GA people! Might be more job opportunities there for her too, where he already had his career set. I'm not sure of the job market in GA.
    Roberto's hometown is Tampa, FL and he resided in Charleston, SC, which is fairly close to Tampa. If he was considering moving to Georgia, that's even closer to Tampa than SC is. If Ali hadn't chosen him, I think he would have chosen to stay as close to his family and familiar surroundings as possible.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast