Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoilers

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4022541;
    I always liked Ali and I wanted her to find true love. I do hope that she and RM make it. I did see where she signed with an agent. Thought she did not want the lime light? Ali has told us that she wanted to let Justin know you can not treat women this way. She showed us how up set she was when Frank left her. She said she was the one always being dumbed. The one thing that I have a problem with was how uncareing she was when she let Chris go. What she was trying to do was class. How she did it showed very little class. I can say that Chris was a gentlemen and with such class told her to go find love. It does concern me if she let RM go will she show so litte class also. I really hope they make it cause RM is a great guy and I do not want him to be hurt since he has more then changed his life for her. I hope she sees what kind of man she has. I sure hope she is not into this for the fame and the $$$$. Coming off a show like this and coming into the real world can be a challenge. I am sure that RM can handle it just not so sure about Ali. Hope she has her feet on the ground and not caught up in the fame.
    I wish Ali and Roberto the best.

But, Ali signing up with an agent really irks me. She has Roberto already moving to California because that is what "she" likes to live.

Maybe it is nothing but marriage is really more about compromise.

Maybe Roberto thinks he can get more customers due to her/their celebrity?
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose – Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by bprice061772;4022541;
    I always liked Ali and I wanted her to find true love. I do hope that she and RM make it. I did see where she signed with an agent. Thought she did not want the lime light? Ali has told us that she wanted to let Justin know you can not treat women this way. She showed us how up set she was when Frank left her. She said she was the one always being dumbed. The one thing that I have a problem with was how uncareing she was when she let Chris go. What she was trying to do was class. How she did it showed very little class. I can say that Chris was a gentlemen and with such class told her to go find love. It does concern me if she let RM go will she show so litte class also. I really hope they make it cause RM is a great guy and I do not want him to be hurt since he has more then changed his life for her. I hope she sees what kind of man she has. I sure hope she is not into this for the fame and the $$$$. Coming off a show like this and coming into the real world can be a challenge. I am sure that RM can handle it just not so sure about Ali. Hope she has her feet on the ground and not caught up in the fame.

But, Ali signing up with an agent really irks me. She has Roberto already moving to California because that is where "she" likes to live.

Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4022858;

But, Ali signing up with an agent really irks me. She has Roberto already moving to California because that is where "she" likes to live.

Its really hard to say right now what their expectations are.. I am just basking in the glory of what I witnessed in the last 24 hours..

Only time will tell what is in store for those two.. I certainly wish them the best and am elated that after so many seasons I really truly felt something..

If it would have been Chris that I witnessed this undeniable show of love I would happily have them on my avatar...

Me, after too much RTV... alohatami's Avatar

I'll ask this here, because I'm not really sure where it should go. Towards the end of the finale, there was a promo for ATFR that made it seem like Chris L was calling out Ali on the way she let him go. They show him saying, "All of a sudden, boom, you're done." followed by Ali saying, "That is not true." I've watched my tape of ATFR several times, and I cannot find where Chris says the line they show in the promo. (I also don't recall seeing Ali's reply, but I only looked for it once so far.) Did I miss it? Or was that dialog not in the final cut of ATFR? That promo made it seem that Chris was bitter about the way things ended and Ali was on the defensive, but there was absolutely nothing of that nature in the actual ATFR. I'm just wondering if it was real dialog, or if it was completely fabricated. FWIW, in the promo, they flipped Chris's image. You can tell by looking at the spikes in his hair and the stuff in the background. They're opposite to the way they are in ATFR.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by alohatami;4022916;
    I'll ask this here, because I'm not really sure where it should go. Towards the end of the finale, there was a promo for ATFR that made it seem like Chris L was calling out Ali on the way she let him go. They show him saying, "All of a sudden, boom, you're done." followed by Ali saying, "That is not true." I've watched my tape of ATFR several times, and I cannot find where Chris says the line they show in the promo. (I also don't recall seeing Ali's reply, but I only looked for it once so far.) Did I miss it? Or was that dialog not in the final cut of ATFR? That promo made it seem that Chris was bitter about the way things ended and Ali was on the defensive, but there was absolutely nothing of that nature in the actual ATFR. I'm just wondering if it was real dialog, or if it was completely fabricated. FWIW, in the promo, they flipped Chris's image. You can tell by looking at the spikes in his hair and the stuff in the background. They're opposite to the way they are in ATFR.
    In the promo they showed that Chris L was angry at Ali, but during the show, Chris L just had positive things to say about Ali. For some reason they decided to edit out Chris L's anger at Ali out of the show. Maybe whoever did the editing decided to change Chris L's image, and didn't bother to re-edit the promo. Chris L might really be angry at Ali, but they could have told him to make positive comments so that there will be positive feelings towards him if they decide to make him the mext bachelor.

FORT Newbie

SD might be a good place for Roberto. Its a baseball town and very nice. At least its not humid like FL. Should be a good fit by both and the company where he works has an office for him there. Or come here to OC which is closer to LA without the hassle.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4022857;
    I wish Ali and Roberto the best. But, Ali signing up with an agent really irks me. She has Roberto already moving to California because that is what "she" likes to live. Maybe it is nothing but marriage is really more about compromise. Maybe Roberto thinks he can get more customers due to her/their celebrity?
    So Ali has an agent. I see... Also, I finally looked at some magazines with Ali's picture on the cover. In one magazine, the implication was that Ali didn't choose anybody. In "People" magazine, there were comments by Reality Steve, in larger font, about him being so certain that Ali didn't choose anybody.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

We’ve wasted enough ink on this toad, but at least I have some satisfaction in knowing that we FORT recappers have a bigger reading audience than Frank has for any of his screenplays.
    Ya know, I never thought of it that way, but, hells yes! Not only that, the FoRT has posters who have a bigger following than Frank. Suck it, you weasel-eyed freak! We (the FoRT) rock!

The editing out of the Chris L anger bugged me too. I wanted to know what what was going on there; due to editing, it could have been anger at Justin, Frank, or the field mouse. Totally lame getting rid of it--ABC knows full & well people analyze every detail of their clips.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

We’ve wasted enough ink on this toad, but at least I have some satisfaction in knowing that we FORT recappers have a bigger reading audience than Frank has for any of his screenplays.
    Ya know, I never thought of it that way, but, hells yes! Not only that, the FoRT has posters who have a bigger following than Frank. Suck it, you weasel-eyed freak! We (the FoRT) rock!

The editing out of the Chris L anger bugged me too. I wanted to know what what was going on there; due to editing, it could have been anger at Justin, Frank, or the field mouse. Totally lame getting rid of it--ABC knows full & well people analyze every detail of their clips.

So I wonder if I'll see Ali and Roberto at my local Trader Joe's? And if I do, will they be canoodling or fighting?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast