Closed Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzy's Mom;4028758;
    And this is what Chris needs to come to terms with most of all.
    The mode of operation has been that the nicer the guy, the bigger the catfights in the house.

That goes with the territory...

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4028823;
    The mode of operation has been that the nicer the guy, the bigger the catfights in the house.

Well, considering how great a catch Chris is, I can see girls hyperventilating and passing out when he lets them go. You know all 25 will already be madly in love with him before they even meet him. I mean, I know I am

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4028823;

Agreed. To offset him being on the quieter side they will cast a lot of drama queens. He will have to wade through that to find his F1.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4029230;
    Agreed. To offset him being on the quieter side they will cast a lot of drama queens. He will have to wade through that to find his F1.
    It is not the"quieter" side in him as we may see him cracking jokes as much as the fact that he will have the clean, good guy image. That image will be offset with all of the high drama in the house and in the girls.

I think the show sucks after Ali picked Roberto. Once more I still think Frank's a coward for not attending the After the Final Rose and is a complete moron for being on the show in the first place while he still has feeling for his exgirlfriend.

FORT Newbie

Just curious... Does anyone think Ali is way more into Roberto than he is into her? Just watching the interviews, Ali looks ecstatic and overjoyed and Roberto is acting really happy and saying all the right things, but for some reason it doesn't seem entirely genuine to me. So I started thinking, a guy like Roberto can get pretty much any girl and I'm just wondering what it really is about Ali that sets her apart to him, besides the fact that she was the bachelorette and is now famous.

I'm just wondering. I really like both Roberto and Chris and I'm not doubting Roberto's character in any way, but just going by body language something about the way Roberto's acting tells me there's more to the story. He's just almost too smooth... the things he says sound too perfect and calculated at times. I really want to believe that they can make it work, but I don't know... What do you guys think?

I really think its Ali being high strung (her words lol) and him being more reserved and calm.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4029921;

I'm just wondering. I really like both Roberto and Chris and I'm not doubting Roberto's character in any way, but just going by body language something about the way Roberto's acting tells me there's more to the story. He's just almost too smooth... the things he says sound too perfect and calculated at times. I really want to believe that they can make it work, but I don't know... What do you guys think?
    This is why Ali was baffled by him, he couldn't possibly be for real. Dude jumped through hoops to move his business and life across the country before the finale aired, he wasn't wasting any time. It's totally OK to be skeptical though, we don't have a crystal ball. I believe in them but it will take a lot of work, communication, commitment, and sacrifice from them both to make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbradwomack;4029921;
    Just curious... Does anyone think Ali is way more into Roberto than he is into her? Just watching the interviews, Ali looks ecstatic and overjoyed and Roberto is acting really happy and saying all the right things, but for some reason it doesn't seem entirely genuine to me. So I started thinking, a guy like Roberto can get pretty much any girl and I'm just wondering what it really is about Ali that sets her apart to him, besides the fact that she was the bachelorette and is now famous.

I think Ali definatly made the wrong choice, like she said before the show ended that Roberto is too good to be true. I never really liked him from the get go, there was something about him that I think he's not right for Ali, I guess it's b/c of what you said about him getting any woman. I was a little disappointed when she gave him the first impression Rose the first night, and even more disappointed when she chose him at the end. Sure a lot of people say he's very good looking and would make a great choice for Ali, but we don't know much about his personality. I still think she should have picked Chris, but it's her choice. I'm sure they won't last though and she'll regret her decision then.
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 08-09-2010 at 11:24 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4030695;
    I think Ali definatly made the wrong choice, like she said before the show ended that Roberto is too good to be true. I never really liked him from the get go, there was something about him that I think he's not right for Ali, I guess it's b/c of what you said about him getting any woman. I was a little disappointed when she gave him the first impression Rose the first night, and even more disappointed when she chose him at the end. Sure a lot of people say he's very good looking and would make a great choice for Ali, but we don't know much about his personality. I still think she should have picked Chris, but it's her choice. I'm sure they won't last though and she'll regret her decision then.

They showed us an awful lot about Chris, and we fell in love with Chris; therefore, to the majority of folks, Chris seemed like the logical choice.

They showed us next to nothing about Roberto except that he was good-looking and charming; therefore, he was suspect to many people.

Perhaps, if they had shown us lots about Roberto, and they had let us really get to know him like we got to know Chris, many more people would have fallen in love with Roberto as well?

Ahhhh.....the power of the edit!

Closed Thread