Closed Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

I can't believe Ali has chosen Roberto! What a Moron! I think her brain is up! They're not going to last, they're going to end up like Jake & Vienna.. As for Frank not showing up at ATFR, it proves that he's a bigger JERK then I thought & more of a coward then Justin.. I'm not going to watch this show anymore, it's a big joke.. People on that show always make the wrong choices, that's why they're so many break ups. Those type of shows are depressing anyway..
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4025699;
    But yet they told Us and People?
    Yes, at the end of the season. RS started tooting his horn pre-season and then announced her singlehood, what, 2 weeks into the show. Then the variety of competing spoilers. Then, at the end of the season, TPTB gave the goods to People/US. It kept people guessing and pulled people into the show, all the ambiguity.

I'm not sure what the arrangement is with Steve-o. I'm not sure why 5 sources told him the same thing; perhaps they were feeding off each other and the very same primary source??? Perhaps, Steve is a frontman for ABC to provoke endings. He seems to always know exactly the endings of blah seasons. Keeps the ratings up for the less-than-interesting leads.

What's your theory as to why the 5 sources were all wrong?

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4027071;
    Yes, at the end of the season. RS started tooting his horn pre-season and then announced her singlehood, what, 2 weeks into the show. Then the variety of competing spoilers. Then, at the end of the season, TPTB gave the goods to People/US. It kept people guessing and pulled people into the show, all the ambiguity.

I'm not sure what the arrangement is with Steve-o. I'm not sure why 5 sources told him the same thing; perhaps they were feeding off each other and the very same primary source??? Perhaps, Steve is a frontman for ABC to provoke endings. He seems to always know exactly the endings of blah seasons. Keeps the ratings up for the less-than-interesting leads.

What's your theory as to why the 5 sources were all wrong?
    My guess was that people in the know didn't want to lose their jobs. I think some did lose their jobs and RS lost at least one source, but not all.

Actually, he really didn't even bother to look into the things found out here, like that Roberto moved his SF business to the Irvine CA zone or how detailed that US article was. It all but said Roberto's name.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4027121;
    My guess was that people in the know didn't want to lose their jobs. I think some did lose their jobs and RS lost at least one source, but not all.

Actually, he really didn't even bother to look into the things found out here, like that Roberto moved his SF business to the Irvine CA zone or how detailed that US article was. It all but said Roberto's name.
    atem,

This is precisely the thing that has been bothering me the most. Even I questioned the ending when I didn't have much to go on, just based on what my gut feeling was as I watched the show. The ABC forum was picking up and posting info from this site, so I came back here about two weeks ago to check it out. The biggest clues were Roberto getting his insurance license in CA., moving himself and his business out here and then that great twitter photo of him smiling blissfully in Bora Bora and finally, the fact that no one could find him, he was M.I.A. and hidden from site. There was much more, but these are the things that immediately stood out to me. I don't see how any reasonable person could possibly ignore any of it.

I get the sense that he just waits for the spoiler info to drop right into his lap, without bothering to do some investigating and verifying of his own. What also bothers me is that he specifically told his readers to check back on his site last week, promising more spoiler info about the ATFR. There was absolutely nothing on his site, nothing on the weekend, nothing in his twitters.

The other reason he is looking rather foolish, is that he kept saying in his blogs that US Weekly and the other gossip mags had it totally, completely 100% wrong! He was making fun of everyone who thought that Ali did pick someone. He was so darn sure that he had the scoop.

The other thing that bothered me about his spoiler info about the ending was the vagueness of it. He has always provided details. He had everything about Justin and Frank, all the specifics. That's what makes his info so believeable. This time all he had was - Ali is single, period. Nothing on the FRC, if someone proposed, if they were rejected. That always made me feel uncomfortable.

I don't know what happened with his sources, but the silence on his site last week was testimony to the fact that he did not deliver on his promise.

The thing that makes me suspicious about the info leaked to RS is that he changed his story about Frank's Chicago stuff--that the Nicole piece was instead taped after the rose ceremony and he went back to Chicago. I don't that that is the truth, but it makes the producers look so bad that I think it must have been leaked to him to clean up the story.
    If anything will turn Chris L. off doing anything more with this franchise it will probably be the way the Frank stuff was handled IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;4027498;
    The thing that makes me suspicious about the info leaked to RS is that he changed his story about Frank's Chicago stuff--that the Nicole piece was instead taped after the rose ceremony and he went back to Chicago. I don't that that is the truth, but it makes the producers look so bad that I think it must have been leaked to him to clean up the story.
    If anything will turn Chris L. off doing anything more with this franchise it will probably be the way the Frank stuff was handled IMO.
    Well, we know for a fact that CL has visitied with Frank after the show so I'm sure that he knows exactly how it went down according to Frank. I'm sure that he will make the decision that is best for him. I am hoping that we see him in the fall. I think he'll be great!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4028070;
    Well, we know for a fact that CL has visitied with Frank after the show so I'm sure that he knows exactly how it went down according to Frank. I'm sure that he will make the decision that is best for him. I am hoping that we see him in the fall. I think he'll be great!
    See, I think his popularity will give him bargaining power with Fleiss on that front as well. He can mention the way the way the Frank exit was handled, and that he (Chris) would want the assurance that a contestant wishing to leave would be allowed to do so upon request ( in order to avoid the chance that he (Chris) is left with another broken heart).
    That really isn't that big of a concession for Fleiss to make as that storyline has been used in 2 seasons running (Ali and Frank), so a third one would have lost its impact anyway.

I think Chris is now so popular that he can ask for some concessions (within reason and negotiable).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4028108;
    See, I think his popularity will give him bargaining power with Fleiss on that front as well. He can mention the way the way the Frank exit was handled, and that he (Chris) would want the assurance that a contestant wishing to leave would be allowed to do so upon request ( in order to avoid the chance that he (Chris) is left with another broken heart).
    That really isn't that big of a concession for Fleiss to make as that storyline has been used in 2 seasons running (Ali and Frank), so a third one would have lost its impact anyway.

I think Chris is now so popular that he can ask for some concessions (within reason and negotiable).
    I couldn't agree more!!

Ask for ALL women to be willing to move to the Cape, have booting F2 prior to FRC written into his contract as Ali was spot on with that one, and tell them you want the announcement CH used to say before RC back in place where anyone who doesn't want a rose can leave on their own accord. The fact that they took that out of the contract is sick anyway. I however don't really trust MF not to manipulate the women anyway behind the scenes and that is where CL won't have much control.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4028174;
    Ask for ALL women to be willing to move to the Cape, have booting F2 prior to FRC written into his contract as Ali was spot on with that one, and tell them you want the announcement CH used to say before RC back in place where anyone who doesn't want a rose can leave on their own accord. The fact that they took that out of the contract is sick anyway. I however don't really trust MF not to manipulate the women anyway behind the scenes and that is where CL won't have much control.
    And this is what Chris needs to come to terms with most of all.

Closed Thread