Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;4022306;

What about the black jump suite she wore the nite of her and Roberto's LCD together...I love that suit.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4022766;
    What about the black jump suite she wore the nite of her and Roberto's LCD together...I love that suit.
    This site has a lot of her outfits, but I don't think I saw that one on there yet. You could email the blogger, Dana, and ask her. She is really helpful with finding stuff.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4022643;
    I think this season we all fell in love with Chris Lambton like no other contestant before. Honestly, when Ali watches this back I think she is going to be hitting her head up against the wall.
    I don't think so. She picked the guy she was the most attracted to and related to. Chris is a wonderful guy (at least what we have seen of him) and I am sure he will have NO trouble finding the right girl.

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4022741;
    I just read Reality Steve's blog today. He comes across as a guy who got "Fleissed" but refuses to accept it. "Wah wah wah" pretty much sums up his blog today. But the worst thing is that he refers to all of you (I guess I should say "all of us") as a bunch of "message board losers."

That's pretty funny coming from a guy who can't get a date unless he advertises on his blog for one.

Most of the FORTers I have gotten to know are regular well adjusted people who enjoy watching the show and sharing their thoughts about it. The only person whose life seems to be obsessed with TB is Reality Steve.

Even calling himself by that name says it all! I haven't seen any "Reality Sue" or "Reality Joe" on FORT. Only one person has an ego big enough to call himself that name.:

Much if his persona was based n the fact that he always right about the show. So when he got Fliessed he looked foolish, and his lame attempts to shift the blame to his "sources" make him look even worse.

Here is the scorecard for this year's edition of The Bachelorette:

Ali- winner
    Roberto- winner
    ChrisL- winner even though he was F2
    Fliess- winner
    CH- winner
    FORTers- winners
    Reality Steve- LOSER

Now let's see if "Loser Steve" finally admits that he was wrong about Jason and Molly. I know he was wrong because I was there, but will RS admit it? wah wah wah.
    You are the best!!! I almost feel sorry for RS No seriously, when I first started lurking on this board I thought maybe people were too hard on him and then I saw the light! Yes, he is an excellent sleuther, but he is too smug and thinks he is above everyone else. I think MF deserves a big round of applause for this season! He gave us an amazing season with a wonderful lead and two terrific final guys! He out did himself!
    Last edited by George1218; 08-04-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Re: The Bachelorette After the Final Rose Breaking The Rules And Fooling the Spoile

Quote Originally Posted by George1218;4023214;
    You are the best!!! I almost feel sorry for RS No seriously, when I first started lurking on this board I thought maybe people were too hard on him and then I saw the light! Yes, he is an excellent sleuther, but he is too smug and thinks he is above everyone else. I think MF deserves a big round of applause for this season! He gave us an amazing season with a wonderful lead and two terrific final guys! He out did himself!
    Actually, he's by his own admission, not a sleuther at all. He makes fun of those on the board who really are phenomenal sleuthers. Perhaps if he had done some sleuthing instead of blindly trusting his sources, he wouldn't be regurgitating his big foot right now.
    Team Fleiss!
    Cross-eyed Peaches

FORT Fanatic

Actually I'm a big big Chris L. fan - at least RS was right she didn't pick Chris so I was well prepared - but I kept hoping that RS was Fleissed about her not picking Chris.

I still don't believe Roberto and Ali will last.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4022989;
    I don't think so. She picked the guy she was the most attracted to and related to. Chris is a wonderful guy (at least what we have seen of him) and I am sure he will have NO trouble finding the right girl.
    No doubt the girls will be lined up around Cape Cod. I think he would look good with Jennifer Aniston.

I was sick over the last few days and wasn't able to log in before now to give kudos to those who always advocated for Roberto as Ali's final choice after Monday's shows. I was always on Chris's side! I guess that I was seeing HIS love story and not Ali's, but I acknowledge that Roberto fans were right all along.
    I sincerely wish the couple well, and although I've never been able to see the attraction, Roberto does nothing for me and I just can't see him as 'gorgeous,' I do know that "one man's meat is another man's poison", and only Ali and Roberto know what or who is right for them.
    I feel for Chris, I still haven't watched my recording of the finale, only the ATFR, and only the rainbow eased my sadness for him as it must have done for him too. I do hope that he rejects being the next Bachelor, he now has so many opportunities for meeting the right woman for him that he has no need, other than for adventure and money, to seek a wife through reality tv. So few happy endings over the course of the show must be a red flag to even the most undiscerning!
    So good luck to Ali and Roberto, and even more good wishes to Chris. I hope good things come to all three, and thank them for giving us such an interesting season of the Bachelorette. I hope all three never have cause to regret their involvement, and have the sense to step out of the limelight for the sake of their future happiness.
    Thanks to all posters too, especially those intrepid sleuthers, screencappers, and spoilers, who make the season so much more fun for the rest of us! You all make following the seasons so much more interesting and engaging than it would otherwise be. Cheerio!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;4022581;
    I saw it coming. For Ali and Roberto it was love at first sight and continued all the way through. The other guys were just thrown in for the viewers pleasure. It is too bad she had to lead Chris on, but that it is the way the show is staged. Do I think they'll last? They are both still pretty young, but they seem a lot more compatible than other couples in the recent past. I too get a Ryan/Trista vibe. However long it lasts, I wish them well. They are an adorable couple and seem like genuinely nice people. Good luck to them. (This is actually the first show I have watched steadily in sometime). I prefer the Bachelorette over the Bachelor any day (it is much better to see a lot of male eye candy than catty women).
    Aside from some pre-season sleuthing, I did not contribute this season; instead, I just watched, armed with all the knowledge bestowed on us by SDL and great FORTers about the show's workings.

Regardless of all of that, Ali and Roberto's connection was very apparent from the first night. Her eyes just glowed when she was with him. In her own words, she was just "so happy" around him.

It was a joy to watch their love story esp in the final two episodes. I do see a Trista and Ryan kinda-love. I hope they protect it from Hollywood.

As for Chris L, he was remarkable and wonderful. I also hope that he stays out of Hollywood. Whomever he decides to love, she is a very lucky woman.

Thank God that RS was finally Fleissed... Good work to all the FORTers.

Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4023673;
    Actually, he's by his own admission, not a sleuther at all. He makes fun of those on the board who really are phenomenal sleuthers. Perhaps if he had done some sleuthing instead of blindly trusting his sources, he wouldn't be regurgitating his big foot right now.

Exactly! If he would have done some or really watched the show, or been curious as to why she was so happy.:nono Then maybe he would have checked again with his source to make sure it was correct. I guess that big foot was too tasty for him.

Closed Thread