Closed Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

And that tie he wore was ugly as well.
    It's ok for my dad when he wears his like that to church...but for this...not so much.

My mushy, romantic side loved the ending. Ali redeemed herself for me! That couple looks to be really in love.

Ali and Chris: Wow! She broke up with him the day before she was supposed to. That is new. I like Chris. Poor guy. And that rainbow! Awww! From his mother.

Ali and Roberto: HOLY CRAP!!!!!! He purposed to her!!! She said yes!!!! I thought she was going to pick no one! I read on this site that she doesn't pick anybody. There is a chart on the site that shows she picked nobody! I'm in shock! I don't want to be in shock in the end cus I hate this show! But I love Roberto so this shock is a good one. Awwwww! Ali and Roberto are my 2nd favorite couple! The first is Trista and Ryan.

ATFR show:

I hope Ali and Roberto last!!!! They are so great together! I love them as a couple so much! I hope they get married!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4021020;
    Cue the Lion King music. Wow. That's pretty lame.
    ROFL! No that's not lame. It's appropriate cus they were in the lion king on their date remember? I love the lion king song.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;4021357;
    ROFL! No that's not lame. It's appropriate cus they were in the lion king on their date remember? I love the lion king song.
    Oh, I remember the Lion King date. I thought it was really, really cheesy to play that song at the end. Of course, the "On The Wings Of Love" garbage last year was worse.
    Wake up and be awesome

I hope you all read my post yesterday that predicted everything that happened tonight. Apparently Reality Steve read it because he said the same thing just as the show went on the air.

I'll be back next season hopefully with more inside information.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;4021365;
    Oh, I remember the Lion King date. I thought it was really, really cheesy to play that song at the end. Of course, the "On The Wings Of Love" garbage last year was worse.
    Oh! The wings of love! UGH! I love that song but the wrong song for the wrong couple!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by lithargic;4021369;
    I hope you all read my post yesterday that predicted everything that happened tonight. Apparently Reality Steve read it because he said the same thing just as the show went on the air.

I'll be back next season hopefully with more inside information.
    Yes, I saw it and appreciated every thing you said, and believe me, I was thrilled , over the top thrilled

Best wishes Ali and Roberto.....you guys look soooo much in love
    Thanks for letting us see your love story unfold
    It was beautiful to see and then your chemistry and love sealed it.
    I can't wait to see your wedding

Does anyone have the link for "cupcakes" video of Ali and roberto? I would love to see it. Thanks

Chris' whole storyline was built around that final rainbow. Without the story of his mom and the rainbow, his story would have been about fun and friendship, but the rainbow brought it to the emotional level. Hats off to the writer who wove it all together.

Of course, NOW I see the love between Ali and Roberto. Always in hindsight for me. I knew he would be her final rose, but now I see the commitment. Congratulations to them. I wish only the best in their years to come.

Laughing at US mag who said she chooses Roberto and they're planning an early 2011 wedding. Ali laughed it off, but they were close. Always in hindsight.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread