Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4035794;
    If someone that I care about choses someone and speaks highly of them (Chris about Ali, is always respectful, says she is an amazing girl), I take his word for it that she is pretty special. And then for that special girl to choose Roberto... I am glad he in turn had such exquisite taste to choose her back. (She always said it was not just her giving a rose but them choosing her back.)
    Thank you! I totally agree....I was a Roberto Fan but mostly a 'Happy Ending Fan'. I really liked Chris too..so like everyone was saying early on, Ali couldn't go wrong with either guy!!

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Samc;4036549;
    Thank you! I totally agree....I was a Roberto Fan but mostly a 'Happy Ending Fan'. I really liked Chris too..so like everyone was saying early on, Ali couldn't go wrong with either guy!!
    I was Team Ali (ready to fiercely defend her right to a no pick, despite thinking she'd need serious therapy after letting both amazing guys go) and Team Win-Win. Knew she couldn't go wrong if she followed her heart and he loved her back just as much. And now I am over the moon for her, so happy that she found everything in Roberto she didn't think was possible. He is not perfect but he is perfect for her.

Closed Thread