Closed Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4033261;
    I am delighted to see you here again sjcaligurl. Someone suggested we watch with CC on because sometimes it will reveal Roberto's whispers or finish a sentence that was edited out of the video. I only have youtube to go on though, so no CC for me. If anyone wants to point these things as they find them out in the roberto thread that'd be really cool. Cause we're obsessed like that. *rolls eyes at self*

Yeah, I would have had a problem believing he was for real too. Bet she asked him a lot of questions about why he was still single. There's a comment on his facebook fan page left by someone he worked with back east, she told him to bring Ali around the office next time they're in the area so she could hear stories about him that confirm he's everything he presented himself to be on the show.
    now isn't that sweet!! i'm so glad ali found him and he found her they deserve all the best and it's like they're meant to be together...

regarding cc you can watch it with cc on hulu!! there's a little 'cc' button on the right bottom corner of the video controls a couple of things that I'm remembering off the top of my head

- during the first m&g 1-1 he told her he's an open book
    - during their cable car ride in between kisses he joked "i'll have to act tough around you" or something like that which made her laugh dunno the context though

i do have a question about the ring though...did ali pick out the ring herself or did roberto pick it out of the ones that were there??
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4033491;

i do have a question about the ring though...did ali pick out the ring herself or did roberto pick it out of the ones that were there??

Ali gave her idea of the ring to Neil Lane and he designed it. Roberto picked out "THAT" ring right way from the selection of rings presented to him

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4033753;
    Ali gave her idea of the ring to Neil Lane and he designed it. Roberto picked out "THAT" ring right way from the selection of rings presented to him
    He knows his girl. Melt.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4033760;
    He knows his girl. Melt.
    It probably helped that it had a great big yellow dot beside it

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4033867;
    Roberto is a smart guy

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4033867;
    Even Prince Charming can use directions once in awhile.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

I would be standing outside the store yelling, "That one! That one!!" lol The ring is beautiful and I'm glad she got the one she loved.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4033938;
    Even Prince Charming can use directions once in awhile.
    hey I'm all for it! too bad there are not little yellow dots for all these guys to follow!

Roberto has exquisite taste... As a Chris/Ali fan and believing what Chris has had to say about Ali, I think Roberto made a very wise choice in choosing her back

speaking of yellow dots I'm pretty sure there were some yellow diamonds in some of the rings ...ended up that roberto didn't pick those ones..
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4033977;
    I would be standing outside the store yelling, "That one! That one!!" lol The ring is beautiful and I'm glad she got the one she loved.
    This gave me a mental image that totally cracked me up, which I really needed today, thank you.

I didn't notice the yellow dot (soo funny) but I was thinking she probably described it to him in detail before she left their LCD. I know that's exactly what I would've done, wouldn't want to risk someone else making a mistake and tipping him off to the wrong ring.

I think she described the ring and I also think he knew she'd be talking to Chris in the morning. His facial reaction at the FRC is not one of confusion (huh? why? did he bail like Frank?), it's happiness with a little bit of surprise. So I think he knew she left him to break things off with Chris but he didn't know if she actually went through with it until the FRC.

Closed Thread