Closed Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: 8/2 FINALE AND ATFR Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4032954;
    Roberto and Ryan do have some similiar traits. Both love what they do, both aren't afraid of commitment, both are able to communicate their love. Ryan and Roberto are both solid, stable, and sincere guys. They are the rocks of their relationships and provide balance to their more outgoing mates. They are romantics and proud of it. They're sweet and hot guys. Nice match. lol
    I don't remember Ryan's ILY being so hard to come out of him though. Ryan's sooo ready to shower Trista with his love. He just wants to kidnap Trista and take her away, I recall. He so mushy around Trista.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-11-2010 at 12:42 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4032972;
    I don't remember Ryan's ILY being so hard to come out of him though. Ryan's sooo ready to shower Trista with his love. He just wants to kidnap Trista and take her away, I recall.
    The only problem Roberto had with his ILY was that he had cameras in his face. While Ryan had cameras too, everyone reacts differently. Ali was satisfied with Roberto's declaration. I think everyone else should be too!

Quote Originally Posted by LibbyBell;4032978;
    The only problem Roberto had with his ILY was that he had cameras in his face. While Ryan had cameras too, everyone reacts differently. Ali was satisfied with Roberto's declaration. I think everyone else should be too!
    No kidding! Ali or Roberto even said that he was not as comfortable around the cameras as others were. I thought it was totally cute the way he said it and obviously Ali did as well.

They are both absolutely adorable and in love. It's telling that Trista sees herself and Ryan in Ali and Roberto. It's been a long time since this show had had a fairytale ending. Maybe this is the season we get another one. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4032958;
    ITA with everything you wrote. The only difference is that Charlie was presented as the alpha dog and Ryan was the one trying to sweetly and quietly catch up. Here, Roberto was alpha and Chris was the dollface who was shy and sincere. It's a totally different edit for two pretty similar men.
    The edit is a funny thing. In reality Craig R and Ali both said that Roberto was the shy, genuine soft-spoken guy and Chris was the outgoing, also genuine, life of the party kind of guy. From the information we've been given post show (not just the bias edit), Roberto's personality seems more in line with Ryan's.

Personally, I like Roberto A LOT more than Ryan and Ali more than Trista. I'm glad that people see similarities between the couples. I'm looking forward to Alibearto setting their own path, as every couple should.
    Last edited by biglove44; 08-11-2010 at 12:58 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4032984;
    No kidding! Ali or Roberto even said that he was not as comfortable around the cameras as others were. I thought it was totally cute the way he said it and obviously Ali did as well.
    I thought it was cute too sanlee! I was grinning from ear to ear just like Ali was!

I would love see Ali and Roberto get married on TV. I would dress up as if I was going to a wedding while I'm watching them.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by princess81320;4032996;
    I would love see Ali and Roberto get married on TV. I would dress up as if I was going to a wedding while I'm watching them.
    I'll dress up with you!

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;4032988;
    The edit is a funny thing. In reality Craig R and Ali both said that Roberto was the shy, genuine soft-spoken guy and Chris was the outgoing, also genuine, life of the party kind of guy. From the information we've been given post show (not just the bias edit), Roberto's personality seems more in line with Ryan's.
    I've seen Ryan in various interviews and I think Roberto has more of a goofy side to him than Ryan does. Roberto was animated telling the popcorn story on JK, I don't think Ryan would have told it in nearly the same way. Can you imagine? hehe.

Personally, I like Roberto A LOT more than Ryan and Ali more than Trista. I'm glad that people see similarities between the couples. I'm looking forward to Alibearto setting their own path, as every couple should.
    I didn't watch Trista and Ryan's season and always felt like I missed out on the one true love story, but I finally have hope we saw another one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4033024;
    I've seen Ryan in various interviews and I think Roberto has more of a goofy side to him than Ryan does. Roberto was animated telling the popcorn story on JK, I don't think Ryan would have told it in nearly the same way. Can you imagine? hehe.
    Ryan can be really funny. On one of his PI videos dedicated for Trista during the credits, he was like "rapping" a really funny song for Trista. And when Trista offered him the FS card, Ryan went like, 'Check, please'
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-11-2010 at 01:41 AM.

Closed Thread