Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

Re: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

Quote Originally Posted by J.J.;4034599;
    Wasn't quite sure where to put this....

Mary Delgado
    A two-time contestant on the ABC reality show "The Bachelor" was charged with driving under the influence this morning.

Maribel Delgado, 42, was arrested at Kennedy Boulevard and West Shore Boulevard at 12:45 a.m., according to Hillsborough County jail records

Sad!
    That's so heartbreaking to read. I pray she gets the help she needs.

FORT Fanatic

Does anyone know the latest on Brad Womack? Has he married, still in Austin, Etc.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4034839;
    From a US.com article, DeAnna and Holly seem to want some reality show called 'Four Better, or Worse' or something like that. So, if the wedding is filmed, that's what it would be for.
    Are either of them engaged?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4036433;
    Are either of them engaged?
    Look a couple pages back, they are both engaged now, and apparently have been for over a month, though it was just announced earlier this week.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4036435;
    Look a couple pages back, they are both engaged now, and apparently have been for over a month, though it was just announced earlier this week.
    Thanks, I guess a televised wedding makes a little more sense now.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

The shinola has really hit the fan with Jesse Csinsak. First some woman posted on his Facebook that he had been two-timing with her and Ann, claims he got serious with Ann only when she found out about the other woman and that he proposed because she is pregnant. I have no idea if any of this is true, just passing it on. He has deleted the entries from his Facebook page and locked his Twitter account, but you can see the text at JU. Meanwhile, someone, wonder who, planted a very negative story about Deanna on radaronline, claiming to tell the "truth" about her breakup with Jesse. Whether or not the "other woman" bit is true, I am disgusted with Jesse and suspect that he timed the release of his engagement info to detract from Deanna's announcement. It's all just gross, and I wish these young people could get out of the spotlight and live their lives. Of course, here I am reading and gossiping about it!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Solanos Gal;4036576;
    The shinola has really hit the fan with Jesse Csinsak. First some woman posted on his Facebook that he had been two-timing with her and Ann, claims he got serious with Ann only when she found out about the other woman and that he proposed because she is pregnant. I have no idea if any of this is true, just passing it on. He has deleted the entries from his Facebook page and locked his Twitter account, but you can see the text at JU. Meanwhile, someone, wonder who, planted a very negative story about Deanna on radaronline, claiming to tell the "truth" about her breakup with Jesse. Whether or not the "other woman" bit is true, I am disgusted with Jesse and suspect that he timed the release of his engagement info to detract from Deanna's announcement. It's all just gross, and I wish these young people could get out of the spotlight and live their lives. Of course, here I am reading and gossiping about it!
    Someone sent me the cut and paste of that this morning and I almost choked on my own spit. It was still up when I went to the page so I posted I link to it on my twitter. Don't know how many people saw it before he deleted it. A couple of people have told me that there are at least 2 other women that he cheated on Ann with. He claims they've been dating a year but he only started claiming her publicly in April. It's really quite sad to start a marriage out this way.

I guess that may explain that less than elated expression on Ann's face in the proposal video and the less than enthusiastic acceptance of it. I guess she bought whatever story he sold her because marrying someone who'd repeatedly cheated on me (and that kind of thing is habitual) - pregnant or not - would be kinda hard for me.

Does Michael work for Stesso Sports?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4038522;
    Does Michael work for Stesso Sports?
    He founded and owns it. The website says stesso is Italian for identical twin.

DeAnna cleared up two questions via twitter in reponse to a person asking when the wedding was (not set yet) and if ABC will be filming it (she said ABC wouldn't be filming it).

Closed Thread