Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

Re: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4034193;
    I'm also happy for DeAnna, Holly, and their guys. I always figured that they'd have a joint engagement.

I don't know if anyone's interested but it just came to my attention that not only is Sarah Stone (from Travis Stork's season) is married but also has a baby. She's now Sarah Stone Smith.
    Thanks for the info. albean. I am so happy for Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4034126;
    I watch both Holly and De's twitters and they really don't seem like they're unnaturally attached to each other. They do stuff with other friends too. I think these photos are fun and I like both women, they're just having fun with the whole "marrying a twin" thing. I'm pretty sure Holly was a bleached blonde, probably at some point she learned Michael prefers darker hair so she went darker. And they look gorgeous in those yellow swimsuits. So happy for them!
    I also follow them on Twitter and, despite the silliness of this media campaign, they seem to have found good matches. Michael and Holly are more fun and young, and both are religious as well, whereas Deanna and Stephen seem more competitive, athletic and serious. De has said in an interview that she and Stephen will move back to Atlanta when they have kids - away from the media. Each couple has committed not to live together until married. I do think they are all trying to capitalize on the twin/double wedding thing, but the fact is that three out of four of them separately decided to go on the Bachelor/ette, so we shouldn't be surprised. The Staglianos have a strong family, and I think that has been very grounding for both De and Holly. I believe in both couples, although I think the next nine months or so may be a little painful to watch in the media because they are seeking attention.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Solanos Gal;4034364;
    I also follow them on Twitter and, despite the silliness of this media campaign, they seem to have found good matches. Michael and Holly are more fun and young, and both are religious as well, whereas Deanna and Stephen seem more competitive, athletic and serious. De has said in an interview that she and Stephen will move back to Atlanta when they have kids - away from the media. Each couple has committed not to live together until married. I do think they are all trying to capitalize on the twin/double wedding thing, but the fact is that three out of four of them separately decided to go on the Bachelor/ette, so we shouldn't be surprised. The Staglianos have a strong family, and I think that has been very grounding for both De and Holly. I believe in both couples, although I think the next nine months or so may be a little painful to watch in the media because they are seeking attention.
    I think they are marrying into a great family and they do a lot of fun things together. Since DeAnna is so close to her own family, I think that is a big draw to her. The Stag's sister recently got engaged too so I guess everyone is in a rush to get married.

I believe Jesse's wedding is in a couple of weeks in Vegas so his fiance' won't get that whole wedding planning season that the other two women will get ...

Did you guys see that twitter to Chris Harrison from this bake shop that made these really cute cupcakes with pictures from past Bachelor/Bachelorettes? They were really cute!

Don't forget that Holly and Michael both write children's books too. She found a great match for her.
    Last edited by atem; 08-12-2010 at 10:04 AM.

FORT Regular

Does anyone know what the scoop is on Ian? I don't follow these boards much but he was always a favorite of mine and I just wonder what he has been up to.

Wasn't quite sure where to put this....

Mary Delgado
    A two-time contestant on the ABC reality show "The Bachelor" was charged with driving under the influence this morning.

Maribel Delgado, 42, was arrested at Kennedy Boulevard and West Shore Boulevard at 12:45 a.m., according to Hillsborough County jail records

Sad!

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4033129;
    I think Jillian called off the engagement and moved out to give Ed a wake-up call. He was *bleeping* disappointing her. She had to work on Extreme Makeover Home Edition so she'd be away from him anyway, it was really perfect timing. Sounds like they're trying to work things out but I don't know what is in Ed's heart or his intentions. I believe Jillian is fantastic and want only the best for her. Hope she doesn't waste too much time on the guy.

I thought it was sweet they looked up a youtube video of their FRC after seeing Roberto and Ali's finale. That stirred up something in them. Maybe Roberto will inspire Ed to be a better man. ETA: Chris too, Chris and Roberto could both give him notes.
    Few questions - do we KNOW this? Or are we assuming it? What I mean is that I keep seeing posts AGAIN about how bad Ed is and how great Jillian is and that she wants more and is wasting her time waiting for him. Do we know that is what actually happened? It sounds like Jillian called off the engagement. Do we know why? Maybe he wanted to get out of thes spotlight and she didn't? After all, she is still on TV and he is not. Just sayin'. Sounds like we don't know FOR SURE what happened - and I think it is damaging to real people to make assumptions when we don't actually know all the facts.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by luv4eric;4034580;
    Does anyone know what the scoop is on Ian? I don't follow these boards much but he was always a favorite of mine and I just wonder what he has been up to.

Ian is now my second favorite after Roberto.

A while back I found some information about him on the internet. I believe he and a good friend started a company that deal with "green" project and is working with Brazil soccer world cup committe building a green stadium for the next world cup of soccer 4 years from now to be held in Brazil.

You can goole Ian Mckee on the intenet and there are video of him too.

Hope this help (and not be removed by mod)

From a US.com article, DeAnna and Holly seem to want some reality show called 'Four Better, or Worse' or something like that. So, if the wedding is filmed, that's what it would be for.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;4034679;
    Ian is now my second favorite after Roberto.

A while back I found some information about him on the internet. I believe he and a good friend started a company that deal with "green" project and is working with Brazil soccer world cup committe building a green stadium for the next world cup of soccer 4 years from now to be held in Brazil.

You can goole Ian Mckee on the intenet and there are video of him too.

Hope this help (and not be removed by mod)
    Thank you for the info. Roberto is definitely my favorite now but I forgot how cute Ian was.

Closed Thread