Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

Re: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

After reading some of the comments I went back and rewatched Jillian & Ed's part and saw a nice bit with them being normal. There may have been problems in their relationship but it didn't show and Jillian certainly didn't admit that Ed cheated on her after the engagement. I really think it's too easy to make judgments on relationships from the outside when we have no idea what's going on inside. It's easy to say the one person is to blame but in most relationships it's a combination of things on both sides. I think Jillian & Ed are talking a break but have not broken up which I'm sure will cause a lot of criticism but I say they should do what makes them happy and not worry about what others will say.

It's far too soon to say that A/R have passed any test in their relationship. What they're doing now is the easy part and everyone wants their pic and to hear what they have to say. The hard part is trying to have a real relationship and not a tv speed-courtship.

Quote Originally Posted by legend;4033312;
    Ed is a really good guy. He's an honorable man and it's a shame that the lies and gossip from last year are still hanging over his head and he's still being maligned. I read stuff that some people post and I just shake my head in amazement at the stories they have dreamed up about him. Jillian's family and her closest friends love the guy. They know the truth about him and know that he's nothing like what's written in the tabloids and on the internet. I hope Ed and Jill can work out their differences. They're perfectly ordinary people who are doing their best to make a relationship work and recent indications are that they are doing just that. I wish them well, as they both deserve happiness.

It's good you 'got' his humor. It's a little off the wall! He tends to be pretty snarky and sarcastic and thus he's misunderstood sometimes but you're right, he is very fun and funny.
    Great post. They know the truth and that is all that matters.

FORT Fan

From Jillybean's and Ed's tweets...they are very much still together. They had at least a one night stay at a Banff hotel together during the last week of July and Jilly tweeted that they'd be back.

<snipped broken image code>
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-12-2010 at 12:00 PM.

FORT Fan

Darn, it didn't work. Sorry.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;4033319;
    After reading some of the comments I went back and rewatched Jillian & Ed's part and saw a nice bit with them being normal. There may have been problems in their relationship but it didn't show and Jillian certainly didn't admit that Ed cheated on her after the engagement. I really think it's too easy to make judgments on relationships from the outside when we have no idea what's going on inside. It's easy to say the one person is to blame but in most relationships it's a combination of things on both sides. I think Jillian & Ed are talking a break but have not broken up which I'm sure will cause a lot of criticism but I say they should do what makes them happy and not worry about what others will say.

It's far too soon to say that A/R have passed any test in their relationship. What they're doing now is the easy part and everyone wants their pic and to hear what they have to say. The hard part is trying to have a real relationship and not a tv speed-courtship.
    I agree completely with everything you said. Jillian and Ed know what is really going on, and I wish them both well, no matter what they decide. Life is too short to spend insulting people you don't know and know nothing real about.

I definitely think A&R have a real shot at making it work, but it is up to them and their choices. I wish them well too.

Also, the pic 4thatchers is trying to post is a TwitPic from Holly showing that both she and DeAnna are engaged. Congrats to them!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4033639;
    I agree completely with everything you said. Jillian and Ed know what is really going on, and I wish them both well, no matter what they decide. Life is too short to spend insulting people you don't know and know nothing real about.

I definitely think A&R have a real shot at making it work, but it is up to them and their choices. I wish them well too.

Also, the pic 4thatchers is trying to post is a TwitPic from Holly showing that both she and DeAnna are engaged. Congrats to them!
    I really like how you stated the bolded! It's so very true!

Holly and Deanna have announced their engagements to the Stagliano twins in US Weekly Magazine today. It doesn't yet seem to be in the online version, but Holly tweeted a cute picture. Interesting that they apparently sold this story exclusively to US (and Deanna denied the engagement earlier in the week) in the same week that Jesse videotaped his own engagement and sold his story and photos to Radaronline and Life&Style. All of them are still trying to capitalize on their 15 minutes. I wish them all happiness, they all seem to have found good matches.

Here's the picture, hope this works.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Solanos Gal;4033657;
    Here's the picture, hope this works.
    Wow, wonder if they planned to color coordinate or did it just happen? Either way, adorable!! Congrats to them!

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

FORT Fan

Those outfits are more than color coordinated...they're identical!

Closed Thread