Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

FORT Regular

Re: The Bachelor - Then and Now - on E 7/28

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;4037041;
    Someone sent me the cut and paste of that this morning and I almost choked on my own spit. It was still up when I went to the page so I posted I link to it on my twitter. Don't know how many people saw it before he deleted it. A couple of people have told me that there are at least 2 other women that he cheated on Ann with. He claims they've been dating a year but he only started claiming her publicly in April. It's really quite sad to start a marriage out this way.

I guess that may explain that less than elated expression on Ann's face in the proposal video and the less than enthusiastic acceptance of it. I guess she bought whatever story he sold her because marrying someone who'd repeatedly cheated on me (and that kind of thing is habitual) - pregnant or not - would be kinda hard for me.
    I always thought people were hard on DeAnna for no reason. Jesse had a girlfriend when he was filming and only told DeAnna about it after they were already engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by emeraldluvsbama;4040271;
    I always thought people were hard on DeAnna for no reason. Jesse had a girlfriend when he was filming and only told DeAnna about it after they were already engaged.
    That's the one thing I wasn't sure of, when he told her. I'd have dumped him for that too.

Jesse announced Ann is pregnant today. Best of luck to her and the baby, I hope Jesse is ready to step up and be a husband and father. He videotaped telling his parents about them getting married and the pregnancy and then sold the video to a website. I wonder how much that is worth.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4040302;
    That's the one thing I wasn't sure of, when he told her. I'd have dumped him for that too.

Jesse announced Ann is pregnant today. Best of luck to her and the baby, I hope Jesse is ready to step up and be a husband and father. He videotaped telling his parents about them getting married and the pregnancy and then sold the video to a website. I wonder how much that is worth.

Best of luck indeed.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4040302;

regarding the bolded... once a fame-whore always a fame-whore! :nono

If Ann is smart she will hold off on the wedding... why add fuel to the fire? Just have the baby and if it works out with Jesse then great. This is a controlling person we are talking about, and in my opinion about 3 bricks shy of a full load.

smartest move De ever did was run away from this nut job. smartest move Holly ever did was run away from this nut job. smartest thing Ann can ever do is not marry him, let him be a part of his child's life if it is his, and co-parent only.

Closed Thread