Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7/26 Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

7/26 Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

Whew...finally, the episode I wait for every Bachelorette season: THE MEN TELL ALL! Still your romantic hearts. Breathe deep...now, exhale.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/26 Show Thread **NO SPOILERS**

I like seeing footage that we didn't get to see

I do too, and can't wait for the west coast viewing.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

"That's my heart, jump in, stay a while" might just be the best quote ever.

Kasey, he was/is just a little too weird for me.

I liked Kirk a lot. When you see them all sitting together like that and look back on the season Ali was lucky to have quite a few really nice guys on this season.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think Ali was just too smitten with Frank to fully appreciate Kirk.
    He seems like a nice guy and I agree with what he said about Frank.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I did like the way Ali handled the situation with Justin's girlfriend.
    I'm not a fan of Ali, but I did think she conducted herself with a lot of class during that exchange.
    The girlfriend knew all about Justin's plan and helped him execute it to a degree and Ali could probably be forgiven if she'd unleashed on her too.

Justin should have turned up to defend himself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

I wasn't sure where to put my comments about the 20/20 show. The entire 20/20 show was about the Bachelor. Grant, the Bachelor from England got $20,000 worth of dental care on his teeth, which was paid for by the Bachelor show. He said he was grateful for all of the dental work. He comes from a banking family. I thought that the rich in England could afford dental care. Brad Womack said that the producers spent about 5 or 6 hours trying to talk him into proposing to one of the women. Fleiss said that in a group of 25 guys, maybe only about five of them will like the Bachelorette. He said that if a woman doesn't like a guy, the guy would just get another woman. Fleiss said it's a fantasy of his that a Bachelor and Bachelorette loved each other so much that they would want to get married on the final rose show.

The Men Tell All was okay. Kasey is still gunning for a contract offer from Nashville.

I missed the preview for next week, but hopefully this time, one of the guys will propose (if Ali doesn't have the cahones to propose); then she'll say to the next guy after he proposes, "Sorry, you're late by five minutes. I just accepted another proposal."

The next show, Bachelor Pad, is a Big Brother knockoff for Bach/Bette dropouts. It is full of unsavory characters I have no desire to see again.

Is Jessie a Professional Snitch? I don't know, but at least she finally got makeup figured out! She now looks cuter than Penelope Cruz.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I'm just watching the MTA now. What the heck is up with Ali's hair? It looks horrible! Someone give that girl a brush and a mirror.

I really like Craig R. He was funny on the show and he's funny on the MTA.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

Fleiss said that they knew that Wes went on the show to promote his career. Everyone will sleep in one room on the Bachelor Pad show. From the previews, it seems as if the show will be sleazy.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast