Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 7/19 Show Thread *NO SPOILERS*

7/19 Show Thread *NO SPOILERS*

It's a threesome of handsome men in Tahiti...or is it? Better keep your scorecards at the ready with pencil sharpened.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/19 Show Thread *NO SPOILERS*

Roberto is still a ball player at heart, while he's "thinking" he's holding on to a baseball. I knew 2 baseball players who did that-all decisions were made with a baseball if not in hand than nearby because it either was or will be in hand.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I have to give Frank credit for wanting to make sure that his heart is in the right place before he proceeds with Ali.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Did they touch up Ali's roots recently? I feel like they aren't showing as much as they were.

FORT Newbie

Aly is soooo STUPID. I'm hating this show. She is the dumbest girl. She is mad at Frank for doing what she has done numerous times. This girl is selfish, pretentious, and stupid.

Frank did better than I thought he would after seeing the preview.

As I watched his one-meeting-with-two-girlfriends-in-one-show I couldn't help but think, "That's one sick puppy."

Frank is effeminate in the way he thinks about relationships.

He told Ali that Nicole was an "ex-girlfriend" but it didn't seem she was really an ex from Nicole's response.

The storyline is recycled. Mesnick chose Melissa then reverted to Molly. Frank chose Ali then reverted to Nicole.

But I see it as equal-opportunity emotional cheating. Ali is dividing her heart between three men; Frank was dividing his heart between two women.

Nicole is a bit dense to take Frank back. All it took was a hug and a kiss for her to forget Frank had been cheating on her for weeks? Why didn't she react like Justin's former girlfriend?

Something's a little weird in her reaction. No slap before the kiss? It seems like a scam between Frank and Nicole to kick start his screenwriting career.

She now has two studs to pick from but I think Ali's going to pull a Jen Schefft!

(If not even one is worth dating after the show ends, the whole thing is bogus!!)
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Ali did not react how I thought she would .. why didn't she scream .. yell .. throw things (well I did see her toss her flip flops - but not at him) .. Call him names...pushed him off of the dock...I wouldn't have cared if cameras were filming ..

And Franks "ex" .. was that not staged? .. I mean .. he shows up at a door (looked like a hotel room to me .. so what was his "ex" doing in a hotel????) and she is "surprised" to see him...and she "takes" him back without any questions????? Really .. this is not REALITY! (Again - there should have been some serious groveling on Franks part)
    Wasting away another summer...

Ali and Roberto: I love them together!!! He is so sweet!!!! I wouldn't mind if she picks him in the end.

Ali and Chris: I like Chris. They are so cute together. I wouldn't mind if she picked him in the end either. Two guys at the end I like. That's a first.

Frank and his ex: Did we REALLY need to see that?! So unnecessary! Did she actually say Frank completes her!?!?! Oh dear!!!! Hey young lady you don't need a man to complete you! You should already be completed! RED FLAG RED FLAG!

Frank and Ali: We need to talk! ACK! Those 4 little words is something that NOBODY wants to hear! Oh Ali. She really has feelings for Frank! The one thing that she was afraid of, someone she loves doesn't love her back happened! Ali Frank was in denial the whole time! He was on the rebound when he joined the bachelorette! I feel so bad for Ali. Well, I'm glad Frank ended it with her if he wasn't feeling it.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3992131;
    I have to give Frank credit for wanting to make sure that his heart is in the right place before he proceeds with Ali.

Yeah I'm giving Frank credit too. It's good he thought about it and figured it out. I mean he can't be with her if he isn't feeling it with Ali. So it's good he ended it with her.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash;3992788;

And Franks "ex" .. was that not staged? .. I mean .. he shows up at a door (looked like a hotel room to me .. so what was his "ex" doing in a hotel????) and she is "surprised" to see him...and she "takes" him back without any questions?????
    ROFL! I KNOW!!!! That was very strange.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 07-20-2010 at 02:31 PM.

If I'd been on the island, and knew what had happened, I'd have called in to the radio so they'd play this song for Ali:

"Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying" (1964)

Don't let the sun catch you cryin'
    The night's the time for all your tears
    Your heart may be broken tonight
    But tomorrow in the morning light
    Don't let the sun catch you cryin'

The night-time shadows disappear
    And with them go all your tears
    For the morning will bring joy
    For every girl and boy
    So don't let the sun catch you cryin'

We know that cryin's not a bad thing
    But stop your cryin' when the birds sing

It may be hard to discover
    That you've been left for another
    But don't forget that love's a game
    And it can always come again
    Oh don't let the sun catch you cryin'
    Don't let the sun catch you cryin', oh no

YouTube - Gerry & the Pacemakers - Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Its OK for Ali to divide her affections and question her feelings for several men...but Frank cant question his feelings for more than one woman...? ?...Come on Ali..get "real"....I give Frank credit for ending the relationship and not "playing along" just to get camera time. I wish he and Nicole the very best.

This does have to be the first for 2 great finalists on Bachelor. Either Chris or Roberto...they are both great guys...she's a lucky gal.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast