Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 7/12 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Ali looked so pretty tonight when talking with C.H. (Still watching in Seattle.)

Did anyone notice how Ali shook her head no when saying she cared about Frank--both when talking with his mom and with C.H. If you believe in body language, that say's she is doubting her feelings.

Frank's outfit creeped me out! The low cut tank top with man-boob cleavage & the sweater vest?!?! And the dirty hair. Ugh.

FORT Fogey

I think they did that boring baseball segment in Tampa because there isn't much to do in Tampa, other than watching the Weeki Wachee Mermaid show. It's so hot there during the summer that even when I was in an air-conditioned house and an air-conditioned car, I could still "feel" the heat. They must have shown Roberto's parent's house at night so people wouldn't notice how small the house is. I loved the hugs in Chris' family! How does one develop an interest in taxidermy?

FORT sun

I liked the outakes again better than the show! Sit Jenny! I really liked Chris' reaction. I'll be glad when they drop speaking about Chris' dead Mom every 2 minutes, though. I't almost like a Tenley edit about her divorce. Home cooked food in Wisconsin...I want those cheese potatoes, because I know it is good tasting food. I liked Kirk ( in fact, here at the hospital pool I bet on Kirk....oh well). Frank? he is just not personable. They aren't showing the "funny" guy. And if he's a writes anything, perhaps he needs to learn about "personal pronouns". "Her and I...."..." between her and I"... yeek.
    Roberto's family...well, at first, I was worried about an overt Army Dad with a passive Mom, but I found everyone very likeable. What a good group.

FORT sun

Whoa, so sorry "jenny" is "Jetty". Love labs and CBR's. Also I would like to say that I had lived in Wisconsin for 10 years. It was the best eating experience of my life. Great beef, cheese, tomatoes, potatoes.... Maybe Kirk will move on to become The Bachelor..
    I loved seeing Chicago again. I could almost wave to my nephew. Ali's blog said Frank's Dad told her Frank was not ready to commit, and yet she still chose him..yeek.

Chris: I love what he told his dad! He doesn't want Ali to pick him, he wants her to fall for him! THAT IS SO TRUE! Words to live by.

Kirk's dad: Uh! Those animals at his basement can't be real! Can it?! Did he kill all of them?!

Frank and Ali: Oh boy! She really has feelings for him!!!

FORT Regular

I wish Ali would pick no one. She made the comment regarding Roberto that if she and Roberto marry, she expects them to share household chores 50%, and Ali says she doesn't know how to cook. Does she expect Roberto to work all day, do the cooking, wash the dishes, wash the clothes, clean the house, etc.?

If Ali really wants a life with Roberto, I feel she should make it a priority to help him get a good start with his State Farm Agency. He will have a busy and maybe difficult time as he starts his new State Farm Agency and maybe she could help him even if it is only answering telephones, greeting clients, filing paperwork, etc. If she ever marries him, she would gain from helping him get a better start on his new business and then later starting her business (not sure what she had in mind). Ali seems to me that she is like it is playtime most of the time and as long as she is happy and satisfied, that is the most important. If Ali means a storefront business that is open 6 days a week, I think it might take away from support she should give Roberto as his business is beginning.

It seems to me that after being in the Bachelor and Bachelorette shows that Ali is so used to being pampered and she thinks more about herself and her needs than how she could help a future husband with starting his new business. From what I read, if the business is successful (and it should be), Roberto will make a very good living for the both of them. It is okay if Ali wants to start a business, too, but I think she should make sure Roberto gets a good start and then maybe Ali can start a new business.

On the other hand, maybe Roberto and his family will realize that it won't work with Ali as Robert starts his business in a few months. The real world is very different from being the pampered Bachelorette where everything is paid for and transportation is furnished plus a generous fee for just participating on the show.

This was my favorite episode of the season so far, as it seemed so real and heartfelt. Ali seemed really torn when she had to cut Kirk. She's not great at acting, so I actually felt her pain.
    I missed the beginning where she went to see Roberto.
    Did he use to be a baseball player? Is that why he was suited up?
    I think Roberto's mom looked really good - not sure what her age is, but his father doesn't look too great. Maybe the balding head; noyt sure what it was. I liked the dancing. That did seem very realistic as iyts the case in many latino / hispanic families. Especially those from Puerto Rico, but I'm not sure if that's where his family was from.
    I felt bad for Kirk but it was pretty obvious that he'd be leaving.
    I, too, wondered if Frank was wearing a cami under the sweater - not his best look.
    I loved to see Chris in a tie, finally, at the Rose Ceremony.
    I liked her in the pink dress, actually. And I still like the fact that she's not a diva about her appearance like most the B'ettes usually are. She just seems pretty real to me.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3979315;
    This was my favorite episode of the season so far, as it seemed so real and heartfelt. Ali seemed really torn when she had to cut Kirk. She's not great at acting, so I actually felt her pain.
    I missed the beginning where she went to see Roberto.
    Did he use to be a baseball player? Is that why he was suited up?
    I think Roberto's mom looked really good - not sure what her age is, but his father doesn't look too great. Maybe the balding head; noyt sure what it was. I liked the dancing. That did seem very realistic as iyts the case in many latino / hispanic families. Especially those from Puerto Rico, but I'm not sure if that's where his family was from.
    I felt bad for Kirk but it was pretty obvious that he'd be leaving.
    I, too, wondered if Frank was wearing a cami under the sweater - not his best look.
    I loved to see Chris in a tie, finally, at the Rose Ceremony.
    I liked her in the pink dress, actually. And I still like the fact that she's not a diva about her appearance like most the B'ettes usually are. She just seems pretty real to me.
    Roberto played collegiate & minor league baseball. He suited up because he took her to the baseball field where he played at the University of Tampa. He just wanted to surprise her. He also gave her his baseball card when he played for the NOrth Adams Steeplecats team which is a town away from where Ali is from. Roberto is Puerto Rican.

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;3979607;
    Roberto played collegiate & minor league baseball. He suited up because he took her to the baseball field where he played at the University of Tampa. He just wanted to surprise her. He also gave her his baseball card when he played for the NOrth Adams Steeplecats team which is a town away from where Ali is from. Roberto is Puerto Rican.
    Thank you. Figures he played baseball.

I thought they were from Puerto Rico.

I enjoyed the HT dates a lot. They were much better than some of the ones they've had in the past.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast