Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 7/12 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: 7/12 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

omg, this conversation with chris and his dad, talking about his mom, is making me cry....

FORT Fan

Did I just hear Ali say she was feeling "love" for Chris...??

FORT Newbie

would it kill Ali to run a brush through her extensions? I have never seen a Bachelorette look so consistently ragged. Ugh.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

After seeing her with Chris and his family, I think he is her best choice. I can just see them being so happy together - but only if Ali really doesn't want to be "famous"/ in the public eye. Because I just don't Chris as that type of guy.

OK Frank makes me want to puke...on the other hand Chris hometown date was the best EVER! OF course they will only work if Ali really is looking for love (and not fame).
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

Did anyone else notice that Frank's wife beater looked more like a cami when the wind caught his sweater? Super yuck.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;3977432;
    Did anyone else notice that Frank's wife beater looked more like a cami when the wind caught his sweater? Super yuck.

Ok I don't care what any of you say Ali's dress tonight is the worst yet....come on mauve with little pink roses?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-13-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    ______________________________ _____
    Be careful what you wish for cause you just might get it all.

FORT Fan

I think she picks Frank just to give him the confidence, and then he goes and betrays it next week...JERK

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amy4bama;3977457;
    Ok I don't care what any of you say Ali's dress tonight is the worst yet....come on mauve with little pink roses?
    At least it's a color, and not black!! Personally, I think that black one-piece jumpsuit thing was the worst.

Oh, I really liked that blooper at the end. Chris's dog not doing anything he asked. That was too cute!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-13-2010 at 10:24 AM.

I like good American families from Mass! You don't see families that are strong and not dysfunctional on TV very often.

Chris is great and everything but Ali made it pretty clear on her HTD with another family she's still keen on a career. I don't know what/if she'll find what she wants in MA.

I still don't know what Ali has in common with any of the Final Four. You can only talk about your feelings for so long, lol. That's the one thing that bugs me about this show is how little time they spend exploring what they have in common.

Frank is awful to watch. His hair is greasy, his fashion sense is worse than most nerds, and with his preteen beard and a plastic cup full of beer he looks like he's a homeless man. Throw in his new neurosis and it's just terrible TV. I wish he could have just floated down the river so we never have to see him again. Slurring his words and everything was pretty lame dating!

Roberto is great and everything but the whole date was cheesy and boring. Wearing his baseball uniform, throwing a baseball with Ali, showing his card etc., sitting around doing nothing, saying nothing... Very self-indulgent and enough to make you fall asleep.

Choosing Frank over Kirk was an epic fail. I like how Kirk gave her the look that said: "Ali, you screwed up."

He has a nice demo reel for future dating.

P.S. Roberto will be the next bachelor. Squeaky clean, nice guy, very handsome, fun, sweet... He's had the perfect edit this season.
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 07-12-2010 at 11:18 PM.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast