Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Welcome to Portugal: the land of castles and interesting dates with handsome men. Enjoy the scenery!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

The date with Roberto is sweet. I wish they would have shown more of it, to see if they did have any more substantive converstation. But, they had to cut to tonight's comedy: Vienna and Jake's post-breakup interview. I'm looking forward to laughing at these two. In what UNIVERSE do these people think America cares????? Oh, I care, becuase it will be funny.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fan

OK...I haven't paid as close attention this season as in the past - in fact, I have missed a couple of episodes (more than a couple if I am being honest!)

But WOW!

I LOVE ROBERTO!

The way he was dancing with her and was holding her hand to his chest, and when they kissed and he held her chin with that same hand...

WOW...that was so romantic! I got butterflies FOR her

Second preview of the breakup interview. First thought I wouldn't watch, then thought I will so I can get my laugh for the day. Now, I'm flipping to re-watch today's Tour de France stage. The crashes there are real drama.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Newbie

Ali thinks Roberto is too good to be true. It's also obvious that she's really into Frank but afraid that he does not like her as much. Poor Ty.

Ali fell hard for Frank.

Roberto is the next Bachelor.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Is it just me or do you guys agree that there is hardly any chemistry between Ali and any of the remaining guys? I'm just wondering whether she has been consulted at all on whom ABC picked for her harem of 25 this season...

FORT Fan

Oh poor tye,,,love him...Frank's a toad!!!

FORT Newbie

I totally see her worries about Chris, though he is my favorite. He needs someone more mature who will appreciate him.

FORT Fan

Vienna (whom i can't stand anyways) totally has Jake pinned. he's a fame whore....the way he's being quiet, speaks volumes...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast