Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

FORT sun

Re: 7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

No surprise that infatuation and self serving attraction has ended. Nobody liked Vienna anyway. She looked like a horse, acted like an *ss, and sounded like a donkey. Hope she actually finds a career, and supports herself.
    Too bad these shows aren't filmed more in real time, and let the audience tell the bach which contestant to choose. Bet the success would be skyrocket. At least, eliminate the spoiled ending all over the net.

Jake and Vienna were a bad personality match in the first place. I never liked either. But last night Jake reminded me of my ex in that he was a crazy maker. He would abuse behind the door and then sit there all silent and like he had his stuff together while I lost it. Then say how irrational I was. He did that to all his girls. I think he probably does have some manipulative/psychological abuse stuff going on. And Vienna has some maturity issues as well which added into this whole dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3965471;
    I was never a Jake-fan, not by a longshot, but I can plainly see why he was miserable in that relationship. She would be very difficult to live with...impossible.
    I agree. She didn't let him get a word in edgewise. He would say two words and he would interrupt then had the nerve to storm off like the wounded party when he finally snapped and told her to stop interrupting him. Whatever, Vienna. He was very patient from my standpoint. I would have yelled at her a lot sooner.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Marianna;3965878;
    Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain, Jake Pavelka speaking. I'd like to welcome you aboard Flight 666 today.

Our flight time should be 1 hour and 45 minutes, which, coincidentally, is about how long most of my relationships have lasted.

Our cruising altitude will be exactly 39,000 feet. No need to take out a tape measure, ladies and gentlemen, I've got it all under control. Last night I came out here and measured it myself, so that I could give you the exact specifications.

Today, our flight is non-stop L.A. via Hollywood, home of the stars and the celebrities, such as myself. In fact, I bet some of you remember me from The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, DWTS and Drop Dead Vienna....er...Diva.

Current conditions in Hollywood are 75 degrees, light winds, and broken clouds. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, that I can't fix those clouds any more than I can all my broken relationships.

Our inflight meal today is skewered crow, followed by a savary humble pie (baked by the good woman at home) and, to finish, your dessert choice of pound cake or snow pudding.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats at all times. Failure to do so will result in a stern look from me, Jake Pavelka, pilot and Hollywood star.

And please, ladies and gentlemen, no interrupting me while I am speaking or I may be forced to come out of the cockpit and raise my hand to you. Please listen attentively and just let me get out my side of the announcement.

At any time, should cabin pressure change, please attempt to appear normal.

We may experience some turbulence along the way but, ladies and gentlemen, I wish to remind you that this is no reason to undermine me, Jake Pavelka, your reality star pilot.

On behalf of the crew -- uh, actually, who gives a *&!@ about the crew, ladies and gentlemen -- on behalf of me, Jake Pavelka, we hope you enjoy your fright today on Air Narcissus.

This funny as h*ell, but seems so right!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Oh Jake....temper...temper. Did anyone notice the raised hand? The raised voice...although he had just asked Vienna why she was raising her voice? How about the strange subconscious way he had of putting his fingers up in front of his mouth at times? That's a classic 'I'm not telling the truth' move. How about how he latched onto the word 'undermine'....and wouldn't let it go. Since when is a suggestion....undermining someone?

It's obvious that Jake and Jake alone must be the one in control. Don't question...don't suggest...don't touch or move anything...don't raise your voice...don't talk back...certainly don't think for yourself...just don't.

I was never a Vienna fan...but her version is more believable. She actually looked both Chris and Jake in the eye directly when stating her side.

Jake mostly looked down and to the side....another classic way of saying 'I'm not telling the truth'.

I believe that most of Jakes anger stems from the fact that Vienna spoke to the tabloids first. He hates that she really was right when she said that if she didn't...she knew he would RUN to anyone to get his side out.
    He didn't like it when she said that....because he doesn't want to come off that way.

Neither he nor Chris looked good last night. Chris asked softball questions and Jake mostly tried to smile pretty for the camera. I believe his acting career is over....before it really started. He came off smug and angry.

Vienna will fare better.

As for Ali? One big yawn. I don't care enough about any of them to even watch. This site tells me all I need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos;3965998;
    Jake and Vienna were a bad personality match in the first place. I never liked either. But last night Jake reminded me of my ex in that he was a crazy maker. He would abuse behind the door and then sit there all silent and like he had his stuff together while I lost it. Then say how irrational I was. He did that to all his girls. I think he probably does have some manipulative/psychological abuse stuff going on. And Vienna has some maturity issues as well which added into this whole dynamic.
    I absolutely agree - their personalities did not match. I also did not like either one of them to begin with, but now I feel much more empathy for Vienna. She apparently couldn't tell he was fake and insincere from the start, but now has seen it first hand, and harshly. The comment about the dog and throwing the GPS - definitely show more of his control issues than he ever let on before. He, like your ex, are the kind of men who are scary.

FORT Regular

I don't like either of these people...but I don't believe a word that came out of Vienna's mouth. She's a little princess that wants everyone to cater to her every wish. I thought Jake came across as much more believable. I thought he showed great restraint when she wouldn't let him finish a SINGLE sentence. I would have gotten in her face and yelled at her MUCH sooner than he did. How many times did Chris have to tell her to please let Jake finish answering a question....and she STILL constantly interrupted. I found myself getting pissed, and it wasn't even me she was interrupting. I think they're both losers...but she is BY FAR the bigger loser. She HATES LA, but is planning on staying there because she doesn't like the redicule of the people in her town? My guess is that the people in her town know the REAL Vienna...and that's why they redicule her. And she runs off crying "you're mean". God you little tramp...grow up!

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain, Jake Pavelka speaking. I'd like to welcome you aboard Flight 666 today.

Our flight time should be 1 hour and 45 minutes, which, coincidentally, is about how long most of my relationships have lasted.

Our cruising altitude will be exactly 39,000 feet. No need to take out a tape measure, ladies and gentlemen, I've got it all under control. Last night I came out here and measured it myself, so that I could give you the exact specifications.

Today, our flight is non-stop L.A. via Hollywood, home of the stars and the celebrities, such as myself. In fact, I bet some of you remember me from The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, DWTS and Drop Dead Vienna....er...Diva.

Current conditions in Hollywood are 75 degrees, light winds, and broken clouds. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, that I can't fix those clouds any more than I can all my broken relationships.

Our inflight meal today is skewered crow, followed by a savary humble pie (baked by the good woman at home) and, to finish, your dessert choice of pound cake or snow pudding.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats at all times. Failure to do so will result in a stern look from me, Jake Pavelka, pilot and Hollywood star.

And please, ladies and gentlemen, no interrupting me while I am speaking or I may be forced to come out of the cockpit and raise my hand to you. Please listen attentively and just let me get out my side of the announcement.

At any time, should cabin pressure change, please attempt to appear normal.

We may experience some turbulence along the way but, ladies and gentlemen, I wish to remind you that this is no reason to undermine me, Jake Pavelka, your reality star pilot.

On behalf of the crew -- uh, actually, who gives a *&!@ about the crew, ladies and gentlemen -- on behalf of me, Jake Pavelka, we hope you enjoy your fright today on Air Narcissus.
    BWAH! This is excellent! You should post this over on the spoilers side in the Fun with the Bachelorette thread!

Quote Originally Posted by KamaBama;3965738;
    I totally agree. Ali has not had chemistry with ANY of the guys all season long. She is a dud Bachelorette. They should have gotten either Tenley or Gia to be the Bachelorette. Both are sweet and have substance. Ali is just an air head. Tonight for example, Roberto poured out his feelings and asked what she was thinking and she goes, "Nothing" If she isn't making out, she has nothing to do and never has anything worthwhile to say. She is soooooooo shallow!

Frank creeps me out too. There is nothing appealing about him. He seems very effeminate to me. Chris and Ty are my favorites and Kirk is growing on me. She will end up with Roberto in the end because HE is her fantasy. He is the guy she could never date on her own. Chris and Ty are GOOD GUYS and she is not interested in that. She wants what she has never had, which is a steamy hunk. It wont last because Ali is not smart and any guy she chooses will SOON tire of the incessant giggling...

With Jake and Vienna...they are who they are, and doing a TV show wont change that. He is a squeaky clean, Dudley Do Right, good guy, and she is a spoiled rotten, immature, daddy's girl. She "emasculated" Jake during the entire Bachelor season, yet he thought it was cute how she "challenged" him. Suddenly they get into the real world and its not so cute and her challenging nature became annoying. He did not know what to do with a wild woman, but that was HIS fantasy, so he chose the girl the he could not date in his real life. Vienna is young and got caught up in the show. When he went onto Dancing With the Stars, she got jealous because he was still in the limelight and she was not. She is accustomed to being the center of attention. It was doomed from the start. They were totally mismatched and had clashing personalities. If he had a chance at a lasting relationship with any of the girls on the show, he should have chosen Tenley. She was sweet, mealy mouthed, a total pleaser, and that seems to be the type woman Jake needs.
    I agree. You make some good points. I think it would have been interesting if they had played a montage of video from The Bachelor where the other contestants were warning Jake, Vienna was acting out, his family was voicing their concern and then finally Jake saying, I don't care what anybody has to say, I know I'm right about Vienna. LOL. I just love it.

Most people loved Ali on The Bachelor when she sat and cried in Jake's lap and then fell to to the floor in the hallway when she didn't get her way. I thought it was very childish and that she would be too immature to be in a serious relationship. What do you know?

I'm not feeling this Frank thing. Why is she so crazy about this guy?
    It's difficult to believe that she is the best thing these guys have ever met. REally? That's sad.

[...]

Your entire parody was not only LOL but spot-on. Brilliant!

I rarely post but I found the interview incredibly disturbing. It was clear to me that Jake is more than a mere narcissist, he shows all the signs that he would be the type who would beat a woman physically and emotionally. As someone else said, he showed all the body language of a liar and yet couldn't control himself enough to tamp down certain responses, like yelling and showing his hand. As I recall there was footage of a practice session on DWTS when he berated Chelsie for "emasculating" him, even though she was the pro and his teacher. It still had to be *his* way and with all the respect he deemed appropriate. This guy has major image issues if someone like Chelsie could threaten his masculinity. Jake always came off as phony to me on DWTS and now I realize how he plotted out his acting career move from the Bachelorette show with Jillian.

Hope his publicist tells him how poorly he came off. Would anyone seriously hire this guy for acting work?

Closed Thread