Closed Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 7/5 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3965334;
    Vienna (whom i can't stand anyways) totally has Jake pinned. he's a fame whore....the way he's being quiet, speaks volumes...
    I can't believe she used the "w" word!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

FORT Fan

well, he is....who goes straight from the bachelor to dancing with the stars? you KNOW he approached them, there is no way they went to him. I was bound and determined not to take sides, and i'm sure teh truth lays somewhere in the middle, but i'm kinda landing on vienna's side, started disliking jake about 1/2 way through the bachelor.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3965334;
    Vienna (whom i can't stand anyways) totally has Jake pinned. he's a fame whore....the way he's being quiet, speaks volumes...
    Are you kidding? How could he..or anyone..not be quiet around Vienna. She was off the wall in her actions, and interruptions. I didn't care for her before, but after tonight, I can't stand her.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3965469;
    Are you kidding? How could he..or anyone..not be quiet around Vienna. She was off the wall in her actions, and interruptions. I didn't care for her before, but after tonight, I can't stand her.
    I was never a Jake-fan, not by a longshot, but I can plainly see why he was miserable in that relationship. She would be very difficult to live with...impossible.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BTW;3965469;
    I agree! I never liked Vienna. Like Jake's mother said, "there is something there when all the women don't like one of the women." I actually think Jake came off looking sort of bad tonight, but maybe it was because he was so angry. I think they were totally mismatched and good riddance.

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Really? Only 15 comments??? I came here to find out what happened (I watched the first half hour and had to turn it off when the Jake and Vienna tease came on...need the fast forward for that...) .. but I wanted to find out more about all the dates... guess people are still away because of the U.S. Holiday...Now I have to wait for the recap! LOL.. Like I can ...
    Wasting away another summer...

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned!

Jake Pavelka is getting torn to shreds on internet boards. Women are siding with Vienna 99 times out of 100 now--even those women who liked Jake or picked him to be the next Bachelor--and hated Vienna.

We haven't seen a relationship train wreck like Vienna and Jake since Kate Gosselin and her husband got divorced. I believe Mike Fleiss saw their public divorce ratings and followed their lead.

Vienna expressed raw emotion for a long time whereas Jake displayed almost none during their interview. She was extremely upset and crying, and eventually got up and walked out. You could still hear her crying after she'd shut the door and locked the cameras out.

Vienna appeared to be suffering from the mental cruelty of Jake withholding affection. Not long after the Bachelor ended, she alleged, he stopped kissing her. She complained she had to ask him to kiss her.

She felt used and abused. Jake is a fake, she says, a media "wh-re." He used her to try and start an acting career and abused her by neglect and abandonment. She had given up everything for him, moved to be with him, but then she got the shaft.

He claimed that she "undermined" him and never let him get a word in edgewise. He alleged she had "emasculated" him.

Chris Harrison isn't getting off much better than Pavelka. Women feel he sided with him and asked him soft questions. It certainly wasn't his finest hour. Besides the bias he concocted this gem:

'Vienna, do you think Jake will ever make it with a woman?'

Chris, there's a spot at the front of the Press Corp in Washington waiting for you. Please take Helen's seat.

Jake Pavelka is the new Jason Mesnick. We are seeing the same visceral reaction to Pavelka as we saw towards Mesnick after Melissa Rycroft was used and abused and dumped.

Fortunately in this case Vienna dumped Jake. But it's still a very messy split and she's still very hurt.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by sheila;3965257;
    Is it just me or do you guys agree that there is hardly any chemistry between Ali and any of the remaining guys? I'm just wondering whether she has been consulted at all on whom ABC picked for her harem of 25 this season...
    I totally agree. Ali has not had chemistry with ANY of the guys all season long. She is a dud Bachelorette. They should have gotten either Tenley or Gia to be the Bachelorette. Both are sweet and have substance. Ali is just an air head. Tonight for example, Roberto poured out his feelings and asked what she was thinking and she goes, "Nothing" If she isn't making out, she has nothing to do and never has anything worthwhile to say. She is soooooooo shallow!

Frank creeps me out too. There is nothing appealing about him. He seems very effeminate to me. Chris and Ty are my favorites and Kirk is growing on me. She will end up with Roberto in the end because HE is her fantasy. He is the guy she could never date on her own. Chris and Ty are GOOD GUYS and she is not interested in that. She wants what she has never had, which is a steamy hunk. It wont last because Ali is not smart and any guy she chooses will SOON tire of the incessant giggling...

With Jake and Vienna...they are who they are, and doing a TV show wont change that. He is a squeaky clean, Dudley Do Right, good guy, and she is a spoiled rotten, immature, daddy's girl. She "emasculated" Jake during the entire Bachelor season, yet he thought it was cute how she "challenged" him. Suddenly they get into the real world and its not so cute and her challenging nature became annoying. He did not know what to do with a wild woman, but that was HIS fantasy, so he chose the girl the he could not date in his real life. Vienna is young and got caught up in the show. When he went onto Dancing With the Stars, she got jealous because he was still in the limelight and she was not. She is accustomed to being the center of attention. It was doomed from the start. They were totally mismatched and had clashing personalities. If he had a chance at a lasting relationship with any of the girls on the show, he should have chosen Tenley. She was sweet, mealy mouthed, a total pleaser, and that seems to be the type woman Jake needs.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 07-06-2010 at 10:30 AM.

FORT Newbie

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your Captain, Jake Pavelka speaking. I'd like to welcome you aboard Flight 666 today.

Our flight time should be 1 hour and 45 minutes, which, coincidentally, is about how long most of my relationships have lasted.

Our cruising altitude will be exactly 39,000 feet. No need to take out a tape measure, ladies and gentlemen, I've got it all under control. Last night I came out here and measured it myself, so that I could give you the exact specifications.

Today, our flight is non-stop L.A. via Hollywood, home of the stars and the celebrities, such as myself. In fact, I bet some of you remember me from The Bachelorette, The Bachelor, DWTS and Drop Dead Vienna....er...Diva.

Current conditions in Hollywood are 75 degrees, light winds, and broken clouds. Sorry, ladies and gentlemen, that I can't fix those clouds any more than I can all my broken relationships.

Our inflight meal today is skewered crow, followed by a savary humble pie (baked by the good woman at home) and, to finish, your dessert choice of pound cake or snow pudding.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats at all times. Failure to do so will result in a stern look from me, Jake Pavelka, pilot and Hollywood star.

And please, ladies and gentlemen, no interrupting me while I am speaking or I may be forced to come out of the cockpit and raise my hand to you. Please listen attentively and just let me get out my side of the announcement.

At any time, should cabin pressure change, please attempt to appear normal.

We may experience some turbulence along the way but, ladies and gentlemen, I wish to remind you that this is no reason to undermine me, Jake Pavelka, your reality star pilot.

On behalf of the crew -- uh, actually, who gives a *&!@ about the crew, ladies and gentlemen -- on behalf of me, Jake Pavelka, we hope you enjoy your fright today on Air Narcissus.

FORT Fogey

Vienna was home alone all day and didn't have a car or money for going shopping. I don't think she knew what to do with herself. Also, Jake and Vienna just were temporarily infatuated with each other.

Closed Thread