Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelorette June 28 – If You Left Your Baby In Constantinople, She’ll Be Waiting

Re: The Bachelorette June 28 – If You Left Your Baby In Constantinople, She’ll Be Wai

Quote Originally Posted by LG.;3954419;
    Ali puts on a rather revealing belly dancing outfit – not sexy.
    The rest is genius... but THIS is incorrect!

Re: The Bachelorette June 28 – If You Left Your Baby In Constantinople, She’ll Be Wai

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;3955513;
    NO MORE "Rated R"!!
    I think I figured out what Rated-R stands for - it means Rated Rat!

He ran from Ali like a rat when she confronted him. I can only imagine what his wrestling career is going to look like from this point on. His opponents are probably anxiously waiting to start picking on him for this. He was so "brave" to "compete" with Kasey, but couldn't handle a confrontation with a girl. What a shame...what a loser...If I were Jessica I wouldn't take him back...

Frank is weird. I don't know what Ali sees in him. I think that she mistakenly thinks that his crazy facial expressions speak of his passion and desire for her.

Speaking of boredom - while Craig may have seemed a bit boring to Ali, I actually find herself boring and her silly giggling is getting on my nerves too - oh, Roberto, you are so hot he-he-he-he....we are going to Istanbul he-he-he-he....this is where we are going to have dinner tonight he-he-he-he...

Anyway, I do agree with others that she might not end up with anyone, or even if she does it won't last long.
    Last edited by canuckinchile; 07-01-2010 at 02:57 PM.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Good riddens to rated r rubbish.
    BP please stop this mess!

LG.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3957078;
    The rest is genius... but THIS is incorrect!
    I think I worded that imprecisely (entirely possible, trying to get a recap up the same night of the show), or got quoted out of context, mbcrowder. In the context of the whole sentence (below), my character assassination of "not sexy" was aimed at Frank in his doofus hat, not Ali, who certainly has the body to pull off the belly dancer getup.

They walk through a very cool bazaar with brilliant colors and Frank is digging the locale, as there isn’t anything nearly so cool in his parents’ basement. I’m sorry, I know he has fans, but he’s just a loser, and putting on the silly harem hat while Ali puts on a rather revealing belly dancing outfit – not sexy.
    Yeah, I can see how my sentence structure wasn't clear, but my venom was for Basement Dweller Frank. I just can't stand Frank and think that Ali should be able to see the screaming "loser" written all over his face, but she isn't seeing it yet.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Timely;3957536;
    I think I figured out what Rated-R stands for - it means Rated Rat!
    Good One! It also means Rated Rotten!
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 06-30-2010 at 11:23 PM.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT Fogey

Re: The Bachelorette June 28 – If You Left Your Baby In Constantinople, She'll Be Wai

A little bit more about Ali and Ty's date, since LG was only able to see the second half of that date. Ali and Ty's date started out in a Turkish steam bath. The Turkish bath that they were in was centuries old and had small windows in the ceiling. Ali and Ty wore wooden clogs along with their towels.

Ali and Ty both have trouble walking in the clogs. They have the 300 year old bathhouse all to themselves. Ty makes his move and starts to massage Ali's back and she makes the statement "they are going to get close real quik." Ty received a rose in the end.

Thank you so much, LG for putting up a very fast re-cap. As usual, it is wonderful!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Justin got caught talking on the phone to his girlfriend, (Jessica), and that they had verified everything. Ali callled Jessica. Jessica talked about Justin's other girlfriend.

Wes has a girlfriend. Her name is L’Oreal. Wes is slick; he’s telling Jillian, L’Oreal is somebody from a long time ago. NOT TRUE, She’s current. Positively that her name is spelled L’Oreal and it sounds a lot like “Lawrell” but you have to admit it’s not out of the question for some chick that digs Wes to be named for a product used by bleached blondes.

Rozlyn, has entered into an inappropriate relationship with one of the staffers, who is no longer with the staff. Because this has happened, Chris told Roslyn that they feel that it is no longer possible for her to continue on the show.

Rozlyn tries to say that this was like relationships that other girls have had with people before the show. Chris points out that she didn’t know this person before the show, and that the relationship happened while on the show, with a member of their staff. Then Rozlyn gives us this gem: “I don’t think my personal life is anyone’s business.” That’s pretty funny coming from someone on a reality dating show, which by definition, makes your personal life a matter of public domain.
    What is wrong with these idiots?! Don't they realize they're on TV and has been exposed?! That's the problem with these producers, they should scan these people before entering. As for those 2 men, they think their girlfriends aren't going to find out? Wake up and smell the coffee you dumb ... You're on TV and you deserve what you get for being such morons..
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 07-03-2010 at 08:36 PM.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

I just dropped back by, LG., to see if you might have tortured yourself to watch the first part of the show. I was hoping to see your reaction to it. All I know is it had me spitting out my coffee and was the most fun I'd had watching TB for... well, like forever, lol.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast