Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Re: 6/28 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3954992;
    I don't think it was classless and tacky. She didn't need to do that in private. He didn't deserve the privacy. He doesn't deserve anything.
    I disagree. Being a d-bag to someone else who was a d-bag doesn't make one less of a d-bag. Or, as moms the world over tell their kids, two wrongs don't make a right.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3954989;
    This was before they broke up right?
    Actually no, it's supposed to be the first time they've been face to face since the breakup....all the entertainment shows said it almost came to blows, but the producers said it was all under control, guess we will see next week.

Personally i can't stand either of them, they both deserve what they get...jake is a reality tv man whore, and vienna is a paris hilton wannabe.

Good riddance to them both.

fyi, i saw wes on the previews for the "bachelor pad" what happened to his girlfriend???

FORT Fogey

Justin shouldn't have cheated on his girlfriend. Seems like he loves her though. But he is a snake. But who cares? Ali is a snake. She wouldn't leave her job when she was "falling for" Jake but she left it for a show. Who is she trying to fool? Justin was seeking fame just like she was on her season. It was a smart thing to do. Only stupid people come on this show looking for love. If they were smart, they would all realize that nobody finds love on this show. Its best to go on the show to travel for free and to attempt to become famous. At the end of the day, Justin may have lost the one he loves. But that has nothing to do with his appearance on the show. He got exactly what he wanted. This type of exposure is great for Rated R. I cannot say that Rated R will be a big star now. But millions know his name and that's far more than before. Mission accomplished. Same for Ali.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3955391;
    Justin shouldn't have cheated on his girlfriend. Seems like he loves her though.
    I can't seem to put "cheating" and "love" anywhere near each other, personally. But if she planned this along with him, she deserves him IMO.

She wouldn't leave her job when she was "falling for" Jake but she left it for a show. Who is she trying to fool? Justin was seeking fame just like she was on her season. It was a smart thing to do.
    IMO, she left one job for another VERY well-paying job. However, had she stayed on Jake's season, with no guarantee (and probably a good sense that she wouldn't) of being chosen, she's be jobless, moneyless and man-less. But on this end, she made a very nice living for doing this show. I see nothing wrong with that.

This type of exposure is great for Rated R. I cannot say that Rated R will be a big star now. But millions know his name and that's far more than before. Mission accomplished. Same for Ali.
    With a name liked Rated R, it's not as if he was trying to build a reputation based on integrity and virtue, so yup. He got exactly what he wanted - notoriety.

I'm puzzled, the previews shown at the end of Episode 6 basically spell out the whole rest of the season. Why did they reveal all the finalists so early?

I cried when Craig got booted. He was more genuine than Ty. Ty never gave a straight answer to any of her questions, and she didn't seem to notice that. But Craig seemed sincere, and he believed they had a connection and she bluntly told him they didn't. And that was that. Poor Craig, that sucked.

Regarding Justin, he got off scott-free. This is what the rules SHOULD be: Don't take the guys' phones away.. let them call whoever they want. But put it in the small print that if they come on this marriage show while dating another girl, they must reimburse all expenses they incurred during production... i.e they need to pay TPTB for all the plane tickets, all the liquor and food consumed, their portion of their hotel bill, essentially all expenditures that the show dished out for them on good faith that they're single and marriage-minded.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3956382;
    I cried when Craig got booted. He was more genuine than Ty. Ty never gave a straight answer to any of her questions, and she didn't seem to notice that. But Craig seemed sincere, and he believed they had a connection and she bluntly told him they didn't. And that was that. Poor Craig, that sucked.
    Unfortunately that's because someone as shallow as Ali won't ever have a connection with someone who isn't good looking, no matter how funny, how clever, how good-natured, how sincere or how ambitious he is. Craig isn't ugly, but he is very average looking, and that just trumps all else in Ali's eyes.

And honestly, he could do much better.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I liked the way she got rid of Justin.
    The majority of the guys couldn't stand him from day 1. And, she let them know that their suspicions were well confirmed.
    I don't know about Ali just looking for good looking guys.
    I think she just felt no sparks at all with Craig and that is why she cut him.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I second the question from Firefly. The previews seem to give away alot. I was hoping for a drama-free, happy ending (naive, I know). I also saw little to no sign of my favorite Chris in the preview.

I want to like Ty, but listening to him talk with Ali on their date, I still really have no idea what he is about (though they probably cut out the more interesting portions of their conversation).

Quote Originally Posted by Especial K;3957127;
    I second the question from Firefly. The previews seem to give away alot. I was hoping for a drama-free, happy ending (naive, I know). I also saw little to no sign of my favorite Chris in the preview.
    I thought the same thing. I was bummed because Chris didn't seem to be in there at all. I'm holding out hope that they did it on purpose to mislead us! Doubtful, but I can hope...right?

old cow

I have been meh about Craig all season then on Monday's show is the first time i really started to like the guy, now this! I felt bad for the poor dude too.

Side note: Frank and the rug was a funny bit especially hearing him go on & on about him not buying a rug and then very next scene seeing him carry one out

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast