Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 6/28 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: 6/28 Show Discussion **NO SPOILERS**

I think Craig is out...he seems to be the only one who didn't have a connection with her...

Superficial twit. The only reason she doesn't have "a connection" with Craig is because he isn't good looking enough. What's the first thing she thought of that she liked about Ty? He's attractive.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Fan

Told you Frank was obsessive, he wants her to be totally in love with him only...DUDE, its a dating show....you are NOT the only one...looks like he bows out in Tahiti...goody, glad to see him go, then i would be happy to see her with ANY of the guys left...

Who is waiting to see Jake and Vienna's face to face next week???

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3954296;
    Told you Frank was obsessive, he wants her to be totally in love with him only...DUDE, its a dating show....you are NOT the only one...looks like he bows out in Tahiti...goody, glad to see him go, then i would be happy to see her with ANY of the guys left...

NOT me. Please, just make it quick, like pulling off a bandaid. Please!
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3953962;
    No spoiler - Ed is the guy Jillian picked on her season. He had 2 girlfriends before he came on the show too (only Jilly didn't find out until after the season was over - didn't matter to her anyway she's still with him )
    correction. he was dating two women before he went on the show...big difference. He was not in a committed relationship with them and Jill knew about these women long before the show finished taping and she made her final decision.

The difference between Jill and Ali is that Jill has a heart and was in love with Ed. Ali could have cared less about Justin. What she did to him in front of the other guys was classless and tacky. Even though he was a scumbag, Ali did not handle that well IMO. She needed to do that in private.

I agree luv2watch....Ali should have taken Justin aside one on one to discuss with him. She could have told the other guys after she talked to Justin that he was no longer in the "running" because he wasn't there for the right reasons.

But this was all planned and done for ratings...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Jessie: "Hello, producers? Justin has a girlfriend and she's sitting right here next to me."

Producers: "OK, hold her there until we get a camera crew up to Toronto and give us a sec to tell Chris about it so he can tell Ali and she can rehearse her reaction, k? Oh, and if you can, put as much makeup as humanly possible on that hideously ugly girlfriend of Justin's so she can face the cameras. Got that? OK, thanks! See you on the show!"

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3954795;
    correction. he was dating two women before he went on the show...big difference. He was not in a committed relationship with them and Jill knew about these women long before the show finished taping and she made her final decision.

The difference between Jill and Ali is that Jill has a heart and was in love with Ed. Ali could have cared less about Justin. What she did to him in front of the other guys was classless and tacky. Even though he was a scumbag, Ali did not handle that well IMO. She needed to do that in private.

It has been reported that Eddie cheated on Jill with the 2 women after he proposed. This is Ali's thread so I am done with this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3954867;
    Jessie: "Hello, producers? Justin has a girlfriend and she's sitting right here next to me."

Producers: "OK, hold her there until we get a camera crew up to Toronto and give us a sec to tell Chris about it so he can tell Ali and she can rehearse her reaction, k? Oh, and if you can, put as much makeup as humanly possible on that hideously ugly girlfriend of Justin's so she can face the cameras. Got that? OK, thanks! See you on the show!"

LOL - that is too funny.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-29-2010 at 05:31 PM.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3954867;

I'm glad someone else noticed that. Whew that chick was FUGLY!

Justin aka Rated R: Slime! Slimey, slithery, cowardly, jackass snake!!!!

Roberto: Shirtless oily Roberto!

Ty and Ali: They are so cute together.

Ali: She is so afraid that if she falls in love with someone they won't love her back! I understand! I can relate! I feel the same way! You are not alone Ali.

Previews for Bachelor pad: OH NO!!!!! ROFL ROFL! Well, I am gonna have to watch it! curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction brought it back.

Craig R: Goodbye!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3953876;
    Ok, is all this a setup and for television??? Has to be...because they monitor every move they make, so how has he been able to secretly call his girlfriend, i'm sure they have to surrender their cell phones and such.
    That may be what is was in the past but it isn't now.

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3953913;
    wouldn't even talk to Ali, she put her hand on his chest,and he was like don't touch me.
    Yeah he acted like they were in a serious relationship and she cheated on him.

Quote Originally Posted by dannape;3954296;
    This was before they broke up right?

Quote Originally Posted by luv2watch;3954795;

Ali could have cared less about Justin. What she did to him in front of the other guys was classless and tacky. Even though he was a scumbag, Ali did not handle that well IMO. She needed to do that in private.
    I don't think it was classless and tacky. She didn't need to do that in private. He didn't deserve the privacy. He doesn't deserve anything.
    Last edited by AshleyPSU; 06-29-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast