Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Astrology Predictions--For Fun

Astrology Predictions--For Fun

Hey all! I am wondering if anyone knows the birthdates of Ali, Roberto, and Chris L so that I can get started on an astrological compatibility review for fun!

FORT Fogey

Re: Fun with the Bachelorette - Ali

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3953346;
    Hey all! I am wondering if anyone knows the birthdates of Ali, Roberto, and Chris L so that I can get started on an astrological compatibility review for fun!
    Here ya go:

Ali: 9/18/84, Williamstown, Ma

Chris: 3/26/77, Dennis, Ma

Roberto: 8/27/83 Tampa, Fl

Not sure if place of birth is 100% accurate.
    Come back and share your findings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3953361;
    Here ya go:

Ali: 9/18/84, Williamstown, Ma

Chris: 3/26/77, Dennis, Ma

Roberto: 8/27/83 Tampa, Fl

Not sure if place of birth is 100% accurate.
    Come back and share your findings.

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought Ali was a Cancer not a Virgo.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3953368;
    Maybe I am wrong, but I thought Ali was a Cancer not a Virgo.
    I'm the one who saw on her old Myspace page, and it said that she was a Cancer. Then someone said that they went on Ancestry dot com and got her birthdate as 9/18/84, so who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3953393;
    I'm the one who saw on her old Myspace page, and it said that she was a Cancer. Then someone said that they went on Ancestry dot com and got her birthdate as 9/18/84, so who knows?

Roberto acts like the typical Virgo. Normally very refine in their mannerism. Ali sure comes across more as a Cancer with all her emotions.

If both are Virgos, not the best match then.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3953405;
    Roberto acts like the typical Virgo. Normally very refine in their mannerism. Ali sure comes across more as a Cancer with all her emotions.

If both are Virgos, not the best match then.
    ITA.
    The thing that confused me is that she's not very emphatic, and it's all about her career-that IS Virgo.
    I didn't know that you could find birthdates on Ancestry. When I have some extra time, I may check into it.

I don't think either Chris or Rob are a match in reality (nevermind the Astro)for Ali, seeing that she STILL doesn't know what she wants in a man, and she wants Hollywood. Both men probably thought they were going after a girl next door, who wants a simple life. That's the aura she was givng out with her tennis shoes and jeans.

It appears that Ali did the bette for fun (nothing wrong with that), but it's obvious that her future plans didn't include anything simple. She is as happy as she can be being in the limelight.

Rob does act like a typical Virgo.

Chris is an Aries with a Cancer Ascendent, which I also see. Actually the way his chart stacks up, he can get a long with a lot of signs. The one that will win his heart is someone REAL, no plastic, down to earth, a girl next door, SECURE, independent, funny, full of life, and supportive. He is practical, rather than romantic. He'll do things to make a girl happy, rather than throw rose petals on her bed. A girl who will make it all about her, won't work. He'll meet her half way. Also, the girl has to compliment him, and never criticize him. If he's criticized, he'll turn in and walk away. This is very important. If he becomes the bach, it would be good for a girl to know this....I know my Aries men

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3953416;
    ITA.
    The thing that confused me is that she's not very emphatic, and it's all about her career-that IS Virgo.
    I didn't know that you could find birthdates on Ancestry. When I have some extra time, I may check into it.

I don't think either Chris or Rob are a match in reality (nevermind the Astro)for Ali, seeing that she STILL doesn't know what she wants in a man, and she wants Hollywood. Both men probably thought they were going after a girl next door, who wants a simple life. That's the aura she was givng out with her tennis shoes and jeans.

It appears that Ali did the bette for fun (nothing wrong with that), but it's obvious that her future plans didn't include anything simple. She is as happy as she can be being in the limelight.

Rob does act like a typical Virgo.

Chris is an Aries with a Cancer Ascendent, which I also see. Actually the way his chart stacks up, he can get a long with a lot of signs. The one that will win his heart is someone REAL, no plastic, down to earth, a girl next door, SECURE, independent, funny, full of life, and supportive. He is practical, rather than romantic. He'll do things to make a girl happy, rather than throw rose petals on her bed. A girl who will make it all about her, won't work. He'll meet her half way. Also, the girl has to compliment him, and never criticize him. If he's criticized, he'll turn in and walk away. This is very important. If he becomes the bach, it would be good for a girl to know this....I know my Aries men

I am a 'Fire sign' like Chris and a couple of my very very bestfriends are Aries. They are the greatest people and I have never met an Aries I haven't gotten along with to date.

I did not know that Berto was a Virgo and I do know a few of them and they can be a pain in the you know what. Virgos need someone who is highly sophiscated and polished. Nothing wrong with that, just don't see Ali in that light.

With that said, I still love me some Berto. This is really the best F2 in the history of this franchise.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3953424;
    I am a 'Fire sign' like Chris and a couple of my very very bestfriends are Aries. They are the greatest people and I have never met an Aries I haven't gotten along with to date.

I did not know that Berto was a Virgo and I do know a few of them and they can be a pain in the you know what. Virgos need someone who is highly sophiscated and polished. Nothing wrong with that, just don't see Ali in that light.

With that said, I still love me some Berto. This is really the best F2 in the history of this franchise.
    An Aries admires the Virgo, because Virgos are even-keyed, practical, analytical, and hard workers. The problem can be that Virgos are such hard workers that they sometimes forget to play.

An Aries works hard, and PLAYS hard. At times, they can be impulsive. They can also bring out the playful side of another. An Aries can blend and converse with the best of them but chooses the simple fun. Aries hates to dress up-it makes them itchy. Of course, all this depends on other things in the chart...The funny thing is I've seen where some posters are accusing Chris of not being sophisticated and being mean, with his VOs. What they don't realize is that's his sense of humor in real life. It's harmless. IF he is talking about/to you, it means he likes you, no matter how cruel it sounds. If he's not talking to you, he's avoiding and not liking you...Basically, there is a serious and a fun side to an Aries. Appearances can be deceiving. Underneath the unsophisticated, goofball and making fun of others side, there is a serious side to Chris. I would be surprised if he weren't an 'A' student in college, and a class clown....

Re: Astrology Predictions--For Fun

I know nothing about astrology, but find this fascinating... is there any way we can find Frank's birth date to add to this discussion? Would be interesting to see how he works out with Ali also
    Last edited by latergator; 06-28-2010 at 12:37 PM. Reason: thinking corrected... possible spoiler :)

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3953436;
    An Aries admires the Virgo, because Virgos are even-keyed, practical, analytical, and hard workers. The problem can be that Virgos are such hard workers that they sometimes forget to play.

An Aries works hard, and PLAYS hard. At times, they can be impulsive. They can also bring out the playful side of another. An Aries can blend and converse with the best of them but chooses the simple fun. Aries hates to dress up-it makes them itchy. Of course, all this depends on other things in the chart...The funny thing is I've seen where some posters are accusing Chris of not being sophisticated and being mean, with his VOs. What they don't realize is that's his sense of humor in real life. It's harmless. IF he is talking about/to you, it means he likes you, no matter how cruel it sounds. If he's not talking to you, he's avoiding and not liking you...Basically, there is a serious and a fun side to an Aries. Appearances can be deceiving. Underneath the unsophisticated, goofball and making fun of others side, there is a serious side to Chris. I would be surprised if he weren't an 'A' student in college, and a class clown....
    As an Aries who shares Chris's birthday, yeah, that's about right. LOL

The sense of humor thing is true to me, as well as the tendency to avoid those one dislikes. I have no doubt he enjoys thinking as much as I do, and his PIs are proof that he enjoys giving an honest opinion.
    _(Moo!)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast