Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Astrology Predictions--For Fun

Re: Astrology Predictions--For Fun

Hi there, I noticed the abcmedianet bio lists Ali's birthday as 9/16 and is she 25 already (9/16/1984) or 24 (9/16/1985)?

Thanks for the other birthdays as well, I'm always interested in that and it's always a challenge to find!

I found Kasey's birthday on a fan blog, also: 11/21/1982

FORT Fanatic

Re: Fun with the Bachelorette - Ali

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3953656;

MARS is important in terms of long term compatibility. It deals with drive, ambition, motivation, vitality, and sexuality. It influence how we go about getting what we want in life, and love is a part of life.

Ali's Mars is in Sagittarius. She is driven by her morals and ideals. She does not like to take action unless if the action can produce something that contrasts with their ideals. She does not like to merely think about things, she has to DO something about what she wants. This is a very good placement for Mars. However, romantically, Mars in Sag is very lighthearted and finds it hard to settle down.

Chris's Mars is in Pisces. He is very kind and gentle, but sometimes has trouble being assertive in life. People may be able to take advantage of his kindness and generosity. He is very unselfish and empathetic. He is expressive and artistic. However, may have the ability to be deceptive, working behind others' backs. He believes that physical intimacy should be intermingled with love.

Ultimately, Ali's Mars is in a much more action-oriented position. If Chris can learn to be more assertive in all of his undertakings, then they will have a chance at long term happiness. If Ali can learn to have more patience with Chris and if she can learn to settle down, they have a chance. Ali's Mars is driven by ideals and high morals, and Chris's Mars also has high morals and is caring affectionate Mars.
    I know I'm late in my compliments... but your post was most entertaining. Backtracking back to the Iceland episode, I understand why Chris doesn't cope well with horses, but had no problem with Ali in the Blue Lagoon.

FORT Fogey

Here are a couple of compatibility charts I pulled off randoms websites:

Want to know who you are compatible with? Here goes:
    Astrology zodiac signs compatibility - Match your zodiac sign compatibility with your partners zodiac sign free

Aries - is in sync with Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini and Aquarius.
    Taurus - Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer and Pisces.
    Gemini - Libra, Aquarius, Aries and Leo.
    Cancer - Scorpio, Pisces, Taurus and Virgo.
    Leo - Aries, Sagittarius, Gemini and Libra.
    Virgo - Taurus, Capricorn, Cancer and Scorpio.
    Libra - Gemini, Aquarius, Leo and Sagittarius.
    Scorpio - Cancer, Pisces, Virgo and Capricorn.
    Sagittarius - Leo, Aries, Libra and Aquarius.
    Capricorn - Virgo, Taurus, Scorpio and Pisces.
    Aquarius - Libra, Gemini, Sagittarius and Aries.
    Pisces - Scorpio, Cancer, Capricorn and Taurus.

From another site:

Find Out Who Your Ideal Partner Is!
    Zodiac Signs - Find Out Who Your Ideal Partner Is!

Aries
    March 21-April 20
    Ideal Partner: Libra
    Other Compatible Signs: Leo, Sagittarius, Gemini, Aquarius

Taurus
    April 21-May 21
    Ideal Partner: Scorpio
    Other Compatible Signs: Virgo, Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces

Gemini
    May 22-June 21
    Ideal Partner: Sagittarius
    Other Compatible Signs: Libra, Aquarius, Aries, Leo

Cancer
    June 22-July 23
    Ideal Partner: Capricorn
    Other Compatible Signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Taurus, Virgo

Leo
    July 24-August 23
    Ideal Partner: Aquarius
    Other Compatible Signs: Libra, Sagittarius, Aries, Gemini

Virgo
    August 24-September 23
    Ideal Partner: Pisces
    Other Compatible Signs: Capricorn, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio

Libra
    September 24-October 23
    Ideal Partner: Aries
    Other Compatible Signs: Gemini, Aquarius, Leo, Sagittarius

Scorpio
    October 24-November 22
    Ideal Partner: Taurus
    Other Compatible Signs: Cancer, Pisces, Capricorn, Virgo

Sagittarius
    November 23-December 21
    Ideal Partner: Gemini
    Other Compatible Signs: Aries, Leo, Aquarius, Libra

Capricorn
    December 22-January 20
    Ideal Partner: Cancer
    Other Compatible Signs: Taurus, Virgo, Scorpio, Pisces

Aquarius
    January 21-February 19
    Ideal Partner: Leo
    Other Compatible Signs: Gemini, Libra, Sagittarius, Aries

Pisces
    February 20-March 20
    Ideal Partner: Virgo
    Other Compatible Signs: Scorpio, Cancer, Taurus, Capricorn

According to these charts, Ali isn't compatible with either Chris or Roberto.

Anyone find bdays for Kirk and Frank?
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-09-2010 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3972599;
    Here are a couple of compatibility charts I pulled off randoms websites:

From another site:

According to these charts, Ali isn't compatible with either Chris or Roberto.

Anyone find bdays for Kirk and Frank?
    Frank - May 1, 1979

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Karen445;3972787;
    Frank - May 1, 1979
    Thanks! So far, I'm compatible with Roberto and Frank. I'm quite satisfied!

Quote Originally Posted by jayesse8;3963399;
    Hi there, I noticed the abcmedianet bio lists Ali's birthday as 9/16 and is she 25 already (9/16/1984) or 24 (9/16/1985)?

Thanks for the other birthdays as well, I'm always interested in that and it's always a challenge to find!

I read that Ali was 25 when she was on the Bachelor, which means that she'll be 26 this year (Date of Birth 9/16/1984)
    Last edited by BCdeeGee; 07-10-2010 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Additional information

Quote Originally Posted by jayesse8;3963399;

Oh Kasey... I thought he was a Pisces, but i guess Scorpio (another water sign) fits too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Benny Fan;3967635;
    I know I'm late in my compliments... but your post was most entertaining. Backtracking back to the Iceland episode, I understand why Chris doesn't cope well with horses, but had no problem with Ali in the Blue Lagoon.
    Thanks JBF!

Jexter, any sun signs can be compatible with each other! because astrology is so much deeper than just the sun sign. there is the moon, rising sign and all the planets. So don't worry! I did Ali's chart with Chris's and Roberto's and both are a pretty decent match

Based on simply suns, Ali would be compatible with Frank and Roberto (all three are earth signs).

I am confused now. Is Ali's bday 9/16 or 9/18?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3980797;
    Jexter, any sun signs can be compatible with each other! because astrology is so much deeper than just the sun sign. there is the moon, rising sign and all the planets. So don't worry! I did Ali's chart with Chris's and Roberto's and both are a pretty decent match

Based on simply suns, Ali would be compatible with Frank and Roberto (all three are earth signs).
    That's good to know. I was born on July 19 (Cancer) and all 3 of the serious romantic relationships I've ever had were born between Jan 29 and Jan 31 (Aquarius). Very freaky but not at all in alignment with a sun sign match. I always wondered if I was just picking wrong guys.

Is there a website where I can go that you can just plug in a date and have it spit out dates of people who would be compatible? I would like to drop in Ali's bdate and compare it to some of the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3984718;
    That's good to know. I was born on July 19 (Cancer) and all 3 of the serious romantic relationships I've ever had were born between Jan 29 and Jan 31 (Aquarius). Very freaky but not at all in alignment with a sun sign match. I always wondered if I was just picking wrong guys.

Is there a website where I can go that you can just plug in a date and have it spit out dates of people who would be compatible? I would like to drop in Ali's bdate and compare it to some of the other guys.
    I'm not sure if there are websites that can generate exact dates like that, but I know there are websites where you can put in both people's birthdates and it will draw up a compatibility chart. I think astrology.com does such charts. Ali and Chris/Roberto's compatiblity charts can be drawn up there.

And I also have a freaky pattern like that - I seem to always get involved with June Cancers (June 22 - 30)... this cannot be a coincidence!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123