Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Astrology Predictions--For Fun

Re: Fun with the Bachelorette - Ali

Quote Originally Posted by noonesfan44;3953405;
    Roberto acts like the typical Virgo. Normally very refine in their mannerism. Ali sure comes across more as a Cancer with all her emotions.

If both are Virgos, not the best match then.

I disagree, I think Virgo Virgo could definitely work. I think sometimes it's hard for Virgos to get along with other signs (non earth signs) in a long term sense because of their extreme orderliness and their tendency to be very very particular. Virgos admires other Virgos for their tidiness and work ethic. And both would understand the way the other functions on a fundamental level.

Virgo Aries could also work. My uncle is a Virgo and my aunt is an Aries, and that's been working for many years now. I think the only problem with Virgo Aries is that Virgo can be a little controlling and Aries loves freedom, so Virgo has to be careful not to stifle that freedom. Aries sometimes doesn't start what they finish, and Virgo always follows through, so that might be another small issue. Nothing that can't be overcome, though.

Truthfully, any sign can work with any sign, I'm about to look up the natal charts of all three and then I'll post a compare/contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3953361;
    Here ya go:

Ali: 9/18/84, Williamstown, Ma

Chris: 3/26/77, Dennis, Ma

Roberto: 8/27/83 Tampa, Fl

Not sure if place of birth is 100% accurate.
    Come back and share your findings.

Thank you so much for this!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3953584;
    I disagree, I think Virgo Virgo could definitely work. I think sometimes it's hard for Virgos to get along with other signs (non earth signs) in a long term sense because of their extreme orderliness and their tendency to be very very particular. Virgos admires other Virgos for their tidiness and work ethic. And both would understand the way the other functions on a fundamental level.

Virgo Aries could also work. My uncle is a Virgo and my aunt is an Aries, and that's been working for many years now. I think the only problem with Virgo Aries is that Virgo can be a little controlling and Aries loves freedom, so Virgo has to be careful not to stifle that freedom. Aries sometimes doesn't start what they finish, and Virgo always follows through, so that might be another small issue. Nothing that can't be overcome, though.

Truthfully, any sign can work with any sign, I'm about to look up the natal charts of all three and then I'll post a compare/contrast.
    The start and not finish pertains more to the younger Aries, or the ones who are not aware they do this. Once they mare made aware, they become fanatics at finishing things.

Freedom...BINGO! A woman who will understand this and trust him will have him for life. They also like some time alone- nothing personal.They don't like a clingy partner. Keep in mind that you're better off meeting an older Aries, as the younguns may have a roving eye. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;3953536;
    As an Aries who shares Chris's birthday, yeah, that's about right. LOL

The sense of humor thing is true to me, as well as the tendency to avoid those one dislikes. I have no doubt he enjoys thinking as much as I do, and his PIs are proof that he enjoys giving an honest opinion.
    Wow. That's awesome

Yes, honesty, sincerity, integrity are important to an Aries.
    Aries rather hear the truth, no matter how painful. As the saying goes 'just level with me so I know where I stand'.

Other Aries qualities: Youthful, real, child-like, active, spontaneous, needs space, and the humor includes 'busting ones buns'. Gets along with many, not clicky.

Negative: When gets upset quick temper, but cools off quickly.

All these are my descriptions. I may have missed some.

I think if Chris is the next bach, women who will apply need to read this thread

I have done a comparison chart of Ali and Chris and I was mostly concerned with their Venus, Sun, and Moon placements...

First of all, let's start with Chris and Ali's Natal Charts, which discuss which signs each of their planets, sun, and moon are in. Unfortunately, we don't know exactly what time they were born, so I cannot match up their ascendants (rising signs). I also cannot accurately determine which houses belong to which signs because I don't know their exact times of birth. Because the rising signs are unknown, we will just focus on the Sun, Moon, Venus, and Mars. Let's start with Ali:

ALI: 09/18/1984
    Sun: Virgo
    Moon: Gemini/Cancer (if born before ~1pm = Gemini, after ~1pm = Cancer)
    Mercury: Virgo
    Venus: Libra
    Mars: Sagittarius
    Jupiter: Capricorn
    Saturn: Scorpio
    Uranus: Sagittarius
    Neptune: Sagittarius
    Pluto: Scorpio

CHRIS: 03/26/1977

Sun: Aries
    Moon: Gemini
    Mercury: Aries
    Venus: Aries
    Mars: Pisces
    Jupiter: Taurus
    Saturn: Leo
    Uranus: Scorpio
    Neptune: Sagittarius
    Pluto: Libra

Okay, so... Ali has a decent amount of Earth (Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo) in her chart. She is grounded, practical, and has a fantastic work ethic. Once Ali makes up her mind, she is unlikely to change it. It's not surprising that she left the Bachelor last season to continue her job at Facebook. It makes perfect sense - she was unsure whether or not she was F1, so she took the practical, realistic route and went back to work.

Chris, by comparison, has a LOT of Aries in his chart, which is a fire sign. Fire signs are free-willed and spontaneous (especially Aries) and they often hate being tied down. Thus, if they do fully commit to a relationship, you can bet that they're really feeling it, and that the person they've committed to is extremely special. However, sometimes they have trouble communicating properly in a relationship and can expect the other person to be a mind-reader.

Ali's Sun is in Virgo, which means that she is quite mature, cautious in her decisions, and orderly. She is analytical and a perfectionist by nature. She may tend to nit-pick and be slightly too critical of both herself and others. She has an excellent sense of humor and is good at making other people laugh. If Ali really came on the Bachelorette to find love, as a Virgo, she will be really disappointed if she doesn't find it.

Chris's Sun is in Aries
    . He is energetic, lively, and often feels the need to be first in everything! He is a leader, and he just goes for it, sometimes without thinking! He is absolutely brilliant at starting things - new projects, relationships, etc, but not quite as brilliant with following through. He may be quick to anger, but he is also quick to forgive. Aries will absolutely not commit unless they sees a bright, lasting future with someone.

There is also the placement of the Moon, which is associated with a person's emotional side, memory, and the unconscious. The moon is arguably as important as the sun! I'm a strong believer that if 2 moons are in the same element, the two people have a much better chance of success romantically.

Ali's moon presents a bit of a problem. There is nearly a 50/50 chance (depending on the time of birth) that she either has a moon in Gemini, or a moon in Cancer. If born before about 1pm, Ali will have a Moon in Gemini. If born after 1pm, she will have a Moon in Cancer. As someone with a Moon in Cancer, I personally think her moon is in Gemini. This would also explain the fact that she is so outgoing (Virgo isn't always the most outgoing sign on its own). It also fits better with her personality on the show.

Ali’s Moon is in Gemini, which means that she loves to talk about her feelings... and she loves to talk in general. She enjoys good conversation and gets bored easily with people. Her feelings can change quickly depending on who she commits them to. she needs to find people that will hold her interest for a long period of time in order to build lasting relationships with them. She loves to physically be on the move and she loves to travel. She needs to constantly be agile physically and mentally to feel alive, and she loves to share experiences with other people through conversation.

Chris's Moon is also in Gemini. This is very good indication of compatibility. This means that Chris also likes to talk a lot and have conversations with people about almost anything! Like Ali, he loves sharing his ideas with anyone and everyone, and is comfortable communicating his feelings.

Since both Ali and Chris have a Moon in an air sign (in this case the same sign - Gemini), they are compatible emotionally.

I am going to skip other planets except for Venus and Mars, as I don’t feel that they are necessary in terms of romantic compatibility.

VENUS is the most important planet when dealing with romance.

“Venus, reveals much about the way we approach relationships, romance, and love. Its placement by sign, house, and aspect shows how and where we go about expressing love. When the relationship in question is a love relationship, one factor that should be considered is the comparison of Venus signs. Although similar to Sun Sign compatibility, Venus Sign compatibility hones in on the individuals' love nature, and can therefore be exceptionally illuminating.”

Basically, this reveals more about romantic compatibility than the actual sun signs do.

Ali’s Venus is in Libra
    . Before we get to the characteristics of this sign, it must be said that Venus in Libra is probably the only Venus sign that can honestly have a relationship with any other Venus sign. Venus in Libra is warm, outgoing, and friendly. They love conversing with and charming potential lovers, and it usually works! She is drawn to the arts and anything aesthetically pleasing. The negative aspects of this Venus include Ali possibly trying to change herself to fit the mold of her lover. Also, she may hate to be alone to the extent that she may always want to have romance or intrigue in her life.

By contrast, Chris’s Venus is in Aries. This means that when he finds someone he really likes, he will pursue her relentlessly and passionately. Sometimes, he needs to realize and understand his partner’s needs in addition to his own needs. It’s hard for him to be “tied down” in a relationship, but for the right girl, he will give everything he has, and he will not just let her walk away without a fight. He is very upfront and direct about his needs and desires. He is independent and has to find the right person with whom to spend his life, otherwise he will get bored.

Now, let’s take a look at how Venus in Libra interacts with Venus in Aries (taken from a website):

“Here we have a case of "opposites attract"! The attraction to each other can be very powerful, mainly because each of you seems to offer what the other lacks. Your partner's direct—even aggressive—approach in romance seems to promise to simplify your life, as you tend toward indecision. It's a stark contrast to your more passive, mental approach to love. Note that your Venusian rulers are Venus and Mars! This promises much excitement.

"The best bet for long-term compatibility with this pairing would be to open your hearts to each other and learn. Somewhere between your polar opposites is a balance."

Venus is Libra and Venus in Aries actually seem to get along quite well!

______________________________ _____

MARS is important in terms of long term compatibility. It deals with drive, ambition, motivation, vitality, and sexuality. It influence how we go about getting what we want in life, and love is a part of life.

Ali's Mars is in Sagittarius. She is driven by her morals and ideals. She does not like to take action unless if the action can produce something that contrasts with their ideals. She does not like to merely think about things, she has to DO something about what she wants. This is a very good placement for Mars. However, romantically, Mars in Sag is very lighthearted and finds it hard to settle down.

Chris's Mars is in Pisces. He is very kind and gentle, but sometimes has trouble being assertive in life. People may be able to take advantage of his kindness and generosity. He is very unselfish and empathetic. He is expressive and artistic. However, may have the ability to be deceptive, working behind others' backs. He believes that physical intimacy should be intermingled with love.

Ultimately, Ali's Mars is in a much more action-oriented position. If Chris can learn to be more assertive in all of his undertakings, then they will have a chance at long term happiness. If Ali can learn to have more patience with Chris and if she can learn to settle down, they have a chance. Ali's Mars is driven by ideals and high morals, and Chris's Mars also has high morals and is caring affectionate Mars.

The rising sign, or ascendant, is also a very important factor when assessing someone's personality. your rising sign is the "face you show to the world" and it is how you project your actual (sun) sign. Unfortunately, we don't have access to this information because it is dependent upon time of birth (preferably down to the minute), which we do not know.

Someone said that Chris is a Cancer rising? Do we know that for sure? I THINK that Ali is a Sagittarius rising. Other possibilities include Libra, and Gemini (IF her Moon happens to be in Cancer).

I think Chris and Ali could potentially be a great match.

I also want to compare Roberto and Ali!
    Last edited by SecretGarden; 06-28-2010 at 05:21 PM.

Re: Astrology Predictions--For Fun

I'm really not into the signs and such but wanted to say that my husband is a Virgo and I am an Aries....we have a wonderful marriage....we have our differences, fights...no, not fights...heated discussions, etc but we are in love and are commimted to each other...for 11 years....

It could work with Chris and Ali but honestly...she isn't mature enough for a relationship.
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Even though he's no longer on the show I would love to know Jesse B's birthdate or astro sign.

If anyone knows I would appreciate the info.

If anyone knows Frank's date of birth, please let me know! Thank you so much!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SecretGarden;3956475;
    If anyone knows Frank's date of birth, please let me know! Thank you so much!
    Frank's Bday= May 1, 1979 probably Chicago, Ill or somewhere around there.

He has lots of Fire Signs. That makes him a 'crazy Bull'

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3956492;
    Frank's Bday= May 1, 1979 probably Chicago, Ill or somewhere around there.

He has lots of Fire Signs. That makes him a 'crazy Bull'

Well the Venus in Aries possibly explains the crazy switch back to the ex/fear of proposing and being tied down. I am very surprised his Moon is in Cancer. Moon in Cancer people are usually far more sensitive to the feelings of others.

He does have a lot of fire, his Mercury, Venus, and Mars are all in Aries and his Jupiter is in Leo. The Aries explains why he feels the need to "win the competition" (I am not trying to hate on the Aries sign, it's one of my favorite signs!). Venus in Aries is spontaneous and fun but has a hard time committing and being tied down. Mercury in Aries denotes being quick witted, intelligent and fun. These people are witty but hasty and sometimes don't like the opinions of others. Mars in Aries (I am very familiar with this position!) is absolutely one of the most competitive positions for Mars. People that have this have a lot of courage and are brave, but often act without thinking, and can sometimes be tactless (leaving Ali in the middle of the show after complaining about how badly he wants to win? I think so.)

He is a Taurus which means that he prefers what is familiar/what makes him feel safe and secure. This could also explain going back to the ex. However, Tauruses are supposed to be practical and loyal and are among the most morally upright in the zodiac, which I'm not really seeing in Frank :/

Moon in Cancer likes to reminisce about the past and has a hard time letting go of the past (ex gf), though usually it is a bit more conscientious of others' feelings. That is practically the hallmark of a Moon in a water sign.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast